What's new

Pakistan that could make atomic bomb could very easily make ventilators: PM Imran

Pls don't talk about begging... Every once knows the economy status of both countries and WB, IMF, asian bank are busy.

I

Great

It is good that they are providing free of cost to many needed people.

Just to note I can also provide many hospitals in India, they provide free of cost service.
Example - Sri Sathya Sai Institute (hospitals)

In one of the speech PM IK mentioned about one TATA cancer hospital in India and added that about 5% of the patients are treated free of cost. Good that there are other charitable institutes you mentioned in India...

Over 1600 Afghan cancer patients treated in Shaukat Khanum: Admin

“Since its inauguration in December 1994, over 1600 cancer patients from Afghanistan have been treated with an estimated cost of 1.5 billion rupees in the hospital. Soon Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Center would be inaugurated in Peshawar. Philanthropists and well-off people from Afghanistan must support SKMCH&RC,” says Dr. Sultan

http://www.afghanistantimes.af/over-1600-afghan-cancer-patients-treated-in-shaukat-khanum-admin/

Pls don't talk about begging... Every once knows the economy status of both countries and WB, IMF, asian bank are busy.

I

Great

It is good that they are providing free of cost to many needed people.

Just to note I can also provide many hospitals in India, they provide free of cost service.
Example - Sri Sathya Sai Institute (hospitals)

That means NOTHING.........:lol:.........even Weatern nations such as Greece, Italy and Spain take loans from the IMF........:azn:.......FACT IS......if india wasn't the biggest beggar on planet earth they wouldn't be the biggest recipient of aid from america.....:azn:.....:lol:

In one of the speech PM IK mentioned about one TATA cancer hospital in India and added that about 5% of the patients are treated free of cost. Good that there are other charitable institutes you mentioned in India...

Over 1600 Afghan cancer patients treated in Shaukat Khanum: Admin

“Since its inauguration in December 1994, over 1600 cancer patients from Afghanistan have been treated with an estimated cost of 1.5 billion rupees in the hospital. Soon Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Center would be inaugurated in Peshawar. Philanthropists and well-off people from Afghanistan must support SKMCH&RC,” says Dr. Sultan

http://www.afghanistantimes.af/over-1600-afghan-cancer-patients-treated-in-shaukat-khanum-admin/

I have very good experience with Sri Sathya Sai Institute in Bangalore.

My sister is a heart patient. Last time when she came for regular checkup in Apollo hospital then they suggested for a small operation ( cost - 1.80 lacs).

Then we went to Sri Sathya Sai hospital, we found that it was also good and totally, free of cost... I was amazed that it is also possible in India

Sorry, 1st time I have seen that any PM is live in the TV channels and asking donations and explaining " why they need".

1st caller asking, whatever Imran Khan is listing or not then announcing donation amount... WTH
He is Pakistani PM. Whatever he says or does, its between him and Pakistanis? You are Pakistani? If not why involving in pure Pakistani discussion. Stay the f out. Go worship Modi.

My sister is a heart patient. Last time when she came for regular checkup in Apollo hospital then they suggested for a small operation ( cost - 1.80 lacs).

Was reading Apollo, Fortis and Medanta all the private specialty hospitals are owned by big biz groups like Ambani and Birlas, Adani and the likes of them, and they run these hospitals as money making enterprises...some Pakistanis gone there was charged about 20-22 lacs per patient(average). And with 50% payment upfront...if you cannot go there(visa issue) the fee is forfeited.

And they call it medical tourism industry for this very reason....

Last edited:
Why are you always rude and talk like ladies do?

Who gave you licence to get personal... are you in relationship with moderators?
Next time consider addressing the argument and pointing out the part which hurt your feelings.... instead of ranting for the sake of it.

Kudos to POF, PEC for this, No one works until army takes the honor, other follow then.

That’s why military is the only solution to this country.

Too little too late...
Fact remain, all aid started to fly in after army took control of it and all the system of distributing cash as well is planned and implemented by army. Imran Khan is good for nothing.

Who gave you licence to get personal... are you in relationship with moderators?
Next time consider addressing the argument and pointing out the part which hurt your feelings.... instead of ranting for the sake of it.

Too little too late...
Fact remain, all aid started to fly in after army took control of it and all the system of distributing cash as well is planned and implemented by army. Imran Khan is good for nothing.
I just wish that your noora comes in for a month, I will see how he distributes the money himself with all his greedy drooling team without the help of army.
Don’t give a f about IK but you are sick for always ranting about things you don’t know.

I just wish that your noora comes in for a month, I will see how he distributes the money himself with all his greedy drooling team without the help of army.
Don’t give a f about IK but you are sick for always ranting about things you don’t know.

Well i can only prey for your wish to come true. I can't help you beyond this.

Imran Khan is role model for ranting, may be you don't remember efforts of Imran's media cell which helped him score victory on basis of ranting, but never seen you showing off your sickness with those, who call every other person patwari!

Well i can only prey for your wish to come true. I can't help you beyond this.

Imran Khan is role model for ranting, may be you don't remember efforts of Imran's media cell which helped him score victory on basis of ranting, but never seen you showing off your sickness with those, who call every other person patwari!
Hey Listen,

If you are a follower of some party, You are already a mind slave, I don’t follow any because I chose them to be my country’s servants, not my dictators or leaders, So I am not a blind supporter of any. Perhaps you must try this thing as well.

THINK BIGGER & Greater

Hey Listen,

If you are a follower of some party, You are already a mind slave, I don’t follow any because I chose them to be my country’s servants, not my dictators or leaders, So I am not a blind supporter of any. Perhaps you must try this thing as well.

THINK BIGGER & Greater

Oye... listen world is larger than political parties of Pakistan. The evil that is pulling Pakistan into dwonward spiral has a name and that is Imran Khan.
You may offer counter argument, even you may blame it on Maryam Nawaz and Nawaz Sharif, i will not get personal, this is the guarantee.
If you have personal obsession with me, than continue with personal attacks, it will help you win favors from moderator of pdf, which you probably already know ;).

Oye... listen world is larger than political parties of Pakistan. The evil that is pulling Pakistan into dwonward spiral has a name and that is Imran Khan.
You may offer counter argument, even you may blame it on Maryam Nawaz and Nawaz Sharif, i will not get personal, this is the guarantee.
If you have personal obsession with me, than continue with personal attacks, it will help you win favors from moderator of pdf, which you probably already know ;).
Lol, I need no favors from any mod here, What interest does it serve to me ? Maybe to avoid some ban ? Lol, I keep myself within the professional and diplomatic approach of communication and don’t get to the level of galli mohalla so i will never in first place get a ban or even a strike...

You can say all about PMIK, I don’t care just like I said before, He is a public servant, not a leader. But “Innocent until proven guilty” comes to play here, All you people can call him yahoodi agent and curse him but why fail to provide proofs of his “activities which hurt national interests” ?

Bring the proof and I will be the first one to curse him with you...

Imran has a point. A valid one.

Pakistan after all is essentially the cream of Muslim India.

They must have brains.

I have never understood (and I am not being an Iran fanboi here ... Ok maybe a little bit racially) how in spite of always having support first from the US and then from China, and how inspire of Iran being under crushing sanctions for decades, they make so many things for themselves (military hardware, pretty decent buses and cars come to mind, a robust medical education and healthcare system) while Pakistan has so little in the form of indigenous industry.

Why is this? What's holding the cream of Indic Muslims back?

That means NOTHING.........:lol:.........even Weatern nations such as Greece, Italy and Spain take loans from the IMF........:azn:.......FACT IS......if india wasn't the biggest beggar on planet earth they wouldn't be the biggest recipient of aid from america.....:azn:.....:lol:

"Pakistan, which received a total of $44.4 billion in aid, was also among the top-five recipients of financial assistance from the USAID."

Given pakistan is 7 times smaller than us. You guys clearly are much bigger beggars . Too bad you are too stupid to realize and keep posting the link everywhere .

Lol, I need no favors from any mod here, What interest does it serve to me ? Maybe to avoid some ban ? Lol, I keep myself within the professional and diplomatic approach of communication and don’t get to the level of galli mohalla so i will never in first place get a ban or even a strike...

You can say all about PMIK, I don’t care just like I said before, He is a public servant, not a leader. But “Innocent until proven guilty” comes to play here, All you people can call him yahoodi agent and curse him but why fail to provide proofs of his “activities which hurt national interests” ?

Bring the proof and I will be the first one to curse him with you...

Well i can acknowledge that personal attacks are recently low, whatever the reasons could be but that does not take away the history of this forum and i have no doubt about the level of it's mafia members.

PMIK is not a servant, he is a god of Pakistan and he is possessed by a goddess.

Hope you have noticed him destroying state institutions by making appointments, using his PM powers and where he didn't had power to appoint, co-actors of power share drama, namely Zardari and Nawaz Sharif, helped him to gain that absolute power.

Unlike you, I don't need evidence of his connections with MI6, who refused to hand over his black berry data but i take liberty to hold him responsible for his performance, and in simple terms i can compare him with previous rulers and in strict terms i can compare his performance with that of UK. It's non other than him who says he has lived in UK for 12 years and know, how system works there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom