What's new

Pakistan Textile industry: Give us electricity or I will move to Bangladesh

we cant except electricity from already deprived :lol:

We are not giving you khairaat.

You will have to buy it.

...and BTW, talk of deprivation from someone from a country facing 10-18 hour power cuts sounds hilarious.

We are not giving you khairaat.

You will have to buy it.

...and BTW, talk of deprivation from someone from a country facing 10-18 hour power cuts sounds hilarious.

we are also not accepting any khairaat, give khairaat to your people first :lol:

10-18 in villages, every area has different times of short falls, in my area its only 2-3 hrs per day, and it also happens in every indian major city, so please dont cry now, my indian pals tell me this same story

Well thats really so sad, while zardari is busy in his corruption, his party members busy in Karachi violence, his ministers busy in destroying national institutes such as railways, PIA, steel mill etc, the electricity problem has risen 10 times than musharraf govt. Everything is destroyed because of this fake democrazy.

Ok so before zardari there was no corruption, stop your nonsense rants.

Before zardari, what did any goverment in power do to develop water and electricity, what did mushy do and before that ganja shareef and so on and so on.
this or any goverment can't sort out years of neglect in 4 years.

Today everyone is enjoying the fruits of corruption in civilian and military institution, military is the enemy of pakistan as it has made the nation suffer from multiple personality disorder.

Everybody thank zia ul haq for killing of bhutto who was working to make pakistan an industrial hub, so before you blame anyone look at the facts.

Pak steel, railway etc were at corruption before zardari came along, so once again think before you just rant rubbish.

PPP will purpose: ''import textile from india''

ok ok let them go this country will be there if they can not stay here move on .the real friends are those who are with you in hard time .if they have little shame look at sialkot international air port .if they love the land they can generate power for whole city .example is jetha bhutha shuger mills near rahim yar khan there was shortage of power so they generate there own and its even enough to give whole city .they earn billions in last 60 years but still there eye is on profit .we know our government in worse ever we are not happy at all but its not mean start transfer to elsewhere .

Total BS article. BD businesses are facing far worse electricity shortage than Pakistan. They have to produce their own electricity. BD pays 15% tax in US market whereas PK pays 10% still they are lagging behind BD in that particular market.

Pakistan textile needs to move away from Chinese machineries and start using Germans. Thats where BD is doing better. Also youg enterpreneur are driving this sector forward.

Why dont they buy more electricity frm china,iran... chinese rates r cheaper than iranians..
Why do U want to import electricity....directly import the textiles...
Offload all the hardwork to China..and Chinese, being hard working people, would not mind carrying your additional load..
Kitna lado ge China par....???

PPP will purpose: ''import textile from india''
We won't mind removing "Made in India " tag.
Forget textiles, textiles machines are imported from Coimbatore -via Dubai.

I recall an interesting incident :- My friend at Descon told me that they were doing some project in pakistan and all the structural steel came from India -via Dubai. They had to grind all "Made in India" impressions/embossing.

Really?

Aha! That Kamran Khan guy from Geo TV must be lying the other day, in that case.

Or wait, is it the other way round?

Watch this:

Loadshedding ka Azaab- Be-wafa Govt. - YouTube

I can't find the other parts of this program but in his program itself, the host clearly admitted of 10-18 hour power cuts in most of Pakistan.

Look who is commenting from the other side of the border, my ignorant friend, in Isb, my home, located in not a so posh area, laodshedding is 3 hours, 1 hour dring midday, 1 hour during the evening, and 1 hour at midnight, sometimes it is four. In my village, 8 hours. So dont know from where he is saying that. It is not like the whole of Pakistan is plunged into darkness!!!. Although i agree there are problems, but not as exaggerated as you say. Although Industrial areas do feel it alot, and also some select villages and areas.

What the flying f--ck are these Indians on this thread giggling and smiling about.

Bunch of no good parasites, what's up with the sun-glasses emoticon in the thread name? Is this such cool news?

Our current government has failed in all facettes you could possibly imagine. It's unbelievable, this energy shortage has been going on for quite a long while now, I have yet to see dedicated steps to resolve this quickly.

Because this energy crisis NEEDs to be resolved FAST. It must have a high priority on their agenda, because it's vital to our economic progress.

Incompetent morons, watching how Karachiites have to live in fear, these politicians are useless. They do everything to gain power, popuarity and votes, but once they're in the hotseat, everything starts going down the f--king drain.

But Pakistanis always say that Pakistan made great economic progress under Musharraf??

well to be honest pakistanies have a short memory they only want to see what they want to see i remeber that when oil was 108 dollers per barrel then pakistani petrol was 60 now it 83 when oil is 80 $ sir masla musharaff ka nahi hamari soch ka hai let it roll sir jee let it roll her cheese ka ilzam dosroin per dal ker kush nahi hona chahiyeah let face it its becuase of us we are what we are

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom