What's new

Pakistan Tests Upgraded Shaheen-1A Missile

ahh it's like Patakha phor ke bachon ko haath main candy aur lollypop pakra diya hai. ....

we need to fire long range missile soon... this is hour of the need and we have a reason after India already tested their ICBM... I understand it would be important test for the Army to conduct this test but the public want to see something new... It's been years since we tested any new missile and only conducting the old tests (which is important but public wont be satisfied with this test only)

Defence experts say that while the exact range of the Pakistani missile has not been revealed, it is it capable of hitting targets up to 2,500 to 3,000km (1,550 to 1,850 miles) away - putting arch-rival India well within reach.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...listic-missile-shaheen-1a-16.html#post2866018 By BBC

How can a missile with a range of 2500-3000 km be called an ICBM?We don't call our Agni-2 an ICBM.
Anyways my source in Chennai was right it was going to be a Shaheen-2.

ahh it's like Patakha phor ke bachon ko haath main candy aur lollypop pakra diya hai. ....

we need to fire long range missile soon... this is hour of the need and we have a reason after India already tested their ICBM... I understand it would be important test for the Army to conduct this test but the public want to see something new... It's been years since we tested any new missile and only conducting the old tests (which is important but public wont be satisfied with this test only)
dear sir, i think that the timming of the tests are some thing that the PA has to change, it does not have to always do a test after india does some thing.

we need to fire long range missile soon... this ia hour of the need and we have a reason after India already tested their ICBM... O understand it would be important test for the Army to conduct this test but the public want to see something new... It's been years since we tested any new missile and only conducting the old tests (which is important but public wont be satisfied with this test only)

Not that easy my friend.

Before Testing A5, India took into confidence every UNSC member except China. Thats is the reason why P5 except China gave a very balanced response to India's test.

Such long range missiles can easily raise shackles among the world powers.

There is no way you can test a long range missile without taking the P5 into confidence.

I have observed something interesting, Is this thrust vector controls?

2z9mr14.jpg

??????????????

I'm afraid that is the exact reason Pakistan is lagging behind in mostly everything, if what you say is true, they do not question the government why so much is being spent to match India? Its just a hype that India will swoop down on Pakistan when they will concentrate mainly on Millitary.. which IMHO is totally wrong!

congratulations on the successful test, but more spec details and a video of the launch would have been more interesting.

Pak is much better than India, Pak friend just said they will test the missile one or two day before the test, not like india, they boast about these one years ago!! Good job, friend. stronger don't need much propaganda!

Pakistan has wasted a wonderful opportunity it had for testing shaheen 3 or any long range missile , they could have easily countered any negative response from the international community by saying this was in response for Indian testing.....

This technology Pakistan had 10 yrs ago and nothing new was achieved by this test

Pak is much better than India, Pak friend just said they will test the missile one or two day before the test, not like india, they boast about these one years ago!! Good job, friend. stronger don't need much propaganda!
what a simplistic view, making a missile of that calibre and capabilty, we boast because we do it ourself and for that it takes time. If Shaeen 1A is Shaeen II then it was know already that they have this missile so what is the big deal?

Back
Top Bottom