What's new

Pakistan Test Fires Ghauri MRBM

1698163267157.jpeg

Why does the exhaust show up late?
that is interesting! if it can be launched like S-400, it will increase its range.
P.S. I think the flame is hidden behind the dust cloud.
@JamD
what is the basic reason that liquid fuel has more impulse than solid? is it because solid is a mixture of fuel+oxidiser and liquid fuel impulse is calculated on a pure fuel basis?
it doesn't make any sense otherwise as solid is more compact so must have more impulse (considering it is a good fuel).

Whats the diff between ghauri and shaheen series? arent shaheen missiles more up to date and advance?
Ghauri is liquid fuel whereas Shaheen is solid fuel, liquid fuel missiles are prone to high mantainace and took hours to fuel them before launching

Whereas solid fuel missiles are ready to launch within minutes and off course Shaheen series are more advance than Ghauri series

Last edited:
that is interesting! if it can be launched like S-400, it will increase its range.
P.S. I think the flame is hidden behind the dust cloud.
@JamD
what is the basic reason that liquid fuel has more impulse than solid? is it because solid is a mixture of fuel+oxidiser and liquid fuel impulse is calculated on a pure fuel basis?
it doesn't make any sense otherwise as solid is more compact so must have more impulse (considering it is a good fuel).
Honestly, I don't know. I don't want to make a guess and end up looking stupid lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom