What's new

Pakistan test fires 900 km Shaheen 1A successfully

Have you heard of Indian/Turkish/Chinese missiles being named after invaders?

Why should a muslim invader be a hero by default?alot of them looted towns , raped women and killed thousands of people.

Muslim ummah say baher niklo there is no such thing. Woh pechay 2 laatay martay hay tm log abhi bi arbo aur turko kay pechay lagay huway ho

Oh inferiority-complex k maray huay insaan....read my post again and how your categorization of "foreign" vs "local" is not applicable to those times (Adbali was born in Multan btw. He was a Pashtun. How is he foreign?) More importantly, those "invasions" made the existence of Pakistan possible. Without Maratha decimation at Panipat-3, Pakistan would not have come into existence and most likely Brits would have been routed out before they could establish themselves beyond Bengal.

Have you....ever....read a single book on history or you just keep repeating what Wikipedia and indian trolls online feed you to advance their agenda and worldview and historically illiterate Pakistanis like you gobble it up like naswaar.

Do yourself a favor...read this article written by an ex-Indian military officer turned historian. I have underlined it for you because kids like you have an attention span of 5 secs. Understand history in its context and not whatsapp forwards.

Panipat Decisively decimated Marathas-1.png
Panipat Decisively decimated Marathas-2.png
Panipat Decisively decimated Marathas-3.png
Panipat Decisively decimated Marathas-4.png
Panipat Decisively decimated Marathas-5.png
Panipat Decisively decimated Marathas-6.png
Panipat Decisively decimated Marathas-7.png

Without Abdali's decimation of Hindu Marathas, there would not be any Pakistan as the entire region would have been "saffronized" by force and there was nothing Muslims could do about it.

Now stfu and stop replying to me with your laughably trite takes copied from Tarek Fatah :lol:

Why the debate is about name.
Whether it is "A" OR 'B"
does it matter?
Quality matters

Oh inferiority-complex k maray huay insaan....read my post again and how your categorization of "foreign" vs "local" is not applicable to those times (Adbali was born in Multan btw. He was a Pashtun. How is he foreign?) More importantly, those "invasions" made the existence of Pakistan possible. Without Maratha decimation at Panipat-3, Pakistan would not have come into existence and most likely Brits would have been routed out before they could establish themselves beyond Bengal.

Have you....ever....read a single book on history or you just keep repeating what Wikipedia and indian trolls online feed you to advance their agenda and worldview and historically illiterate Pakistanis like you gobble it up like naswaar.

Do yourself a favor...read this article written by an ex-Indian military officer turned historian. I have underlined it for you because kids like you have an attention span of 5 secs. Understand history in its context and not whatsapp forwards.

View attachment 730288View attachment 730289View attachment 730290View attachment 730291View attachment 730292View attachment 730293View attachment 730294

Without Abdali's decimation of Hindu Marathas, there would not be any Pakistan as the entire region would have been "saffronized" by force and there was nothing Muslims could do about it.

Now stfu and stop replying to me with your laughably trite takes copied from Tarek Fatah :lol:

Oh bhai inferiority complex tmhay hay why do u even feel the need to be arab/turk/central asian? May tho local Pakistani hoo mjhay apnay apko turk arab ya babar ki aulad sabit karnay ki zarurat nai.

Both were kings from present day Afghanistan. Yai identity crisis khatam karo bhai kaha central asia arbo turko kay pechay lag gaye ho.

Indus valley civilization has its own unique history and we have nothing to do with central asians or turks or arab
Why is your name Khan? You are Pakistani nothing to do with Mongols.:rofl:

Why is your name Khan? You are Pakistani nothing to do with Mongols.:rofl:

I never identify myself with any turk or mongol. You cant chose your name your parent gives it to you.

Pashtuns never claim mongol lineage.

I never identify myself with any turk or mongol. You cant chose your name your parent gives it to you.

Pashtuns never claim mongol lineage.
Instead of lecturing us on our identity crisis why don't you tell us about our "correct" heritage and the names we should use instead of the ones that are being used.

Aur agar missile banana hee hay tho local naam khatam hgaye hay jo arbo aur afghan kay badshaho kay naam raj rahay ho?

Its not relevant to this thread, but this argument comes up a lot, i read it before when PN name one of its ship after the battle of Yarmook, Listen buddy Pakistan was created in the name of Islam, and Islam has no boundaries, no borders , Allah has made us in tribes and communities so we can recognize each other that's it, The best of creation Muhammad SAW, mercy to human kind was an Arab, should be jealous or feel bad that he wasn't a Pathan, Sindhi or Balouch ? no, Allah give him the best lineage and every Muslim on earth agree to it, in Pakistan there are so many names that has Arabic origin, and many of Muslim across the borders feel proud to name their offspring's after Prophets, Companions of Prophet. Come out of this inferiority complex, just like Arabs have no Monopoly over Islam, Prophet and deen, we don't have to feel bad in naming our streets, buildings, kids, missiles, education centers after Arabs or any Muslim that did something good for humanity.

I think the next breakthroughs worth listening for are:
  • announcements re: new rocket technology in the Shaheen 2 and Shaheen 3 (e.g., Shaheen 3A)
  • improvements in terminal warheads (e.g., atmospheric maneuvering)
  • induction of a new SRBM similar to Iskander
  • satellite launch vehicles (SLV)

Yes, these and other qualitative improvements in the existing missile forces is the way to go. MIRVs and MARVs is the area Pakistan need to focus on. Work is being carried out on MIRV as evident with Ababeel's development but I suspect MARV is also on the card.

Honestly speaking I do not understand why SLV has not been prioritised or at least given parallel importance to ballistic missile programme. However, I expect Pakistan to have its own SLV though I don't know when.

Last edited:
I'll never understand the fanboyism over ICBMs when Pakistan has more pressing issues that could use our limited resources. Unless India place its nuclear weapons outside of Shaheen-3 range, there is little incentive for Pakistan to work on ICBMs.

I suspect it's a national prestige thing.

Both were kings from present day Afghanistan. Yai identity crisis khatam karo bhai kaha central asia arbo turko kay pechay lag gaye ho.

Indus valley civilization has its own unique history and we have nothing to do with central asians or turks or arab

Some of the English see themselves as heirs of thr anglo saxons who originated from northern germany.
Some of the english see themselves as heirs of normans who arrived from northern france.
Some see themselves as mythic figures like king arthur.

Then look at france and germany who both trace their origins to charlamagne's empire.

There is such a thing as shared history - but the truth is that we honor these kings of old while afghanistan has forgotten them. If mahmud ghaznavi or ghori were to walk on earth today they would look at the petty state afghanistan is in and the potential in pakistan. They would look at the 'strong horse'

Yes, these and other qualitative improvements in the existing missile forces is the way to go. MIRVs and MARVs is the area Pakistan need to focus on. Work is being carried out on MIRV as evident with Ababeel's development but I suspect MARV is also on the card.

Honestly speaking I do not understand why SLV has not been prioritised or at least given parallel importance to ballistic missile programme. However, I expect Pakistan to have its own SLV though I don't know when.
There's a 30-year roadmap in place to achieve and maintain our SATCOM and IMINT presence, so a SLV (along with domestic satellite production) is key to feasibly support that area. On top of that, the private sector is interested in miniature satellites for research purposes. Basically, we'd have quite a bit of local demand for space development, hence giving SPD every incentive to get the SLV going.

It's possible that the bottleneck with SLVs is technical in nature. We're likely not getting much -- if any -- help from overseas, hence our organizations have to figure it out independently.

There's a 30-year roadmap in place to achieve and maintain our SATCOM and IMINT presence, so a SLV (along with domestic satellite production) is key to feasibly support that area. On top of that, the private sector is interested in miniature satellites for research purposes. Basically, we'd have quite a bit of local demand for space development, hence giving SPD every incentive to get the SLV going.

It's possible that the bottleneck with SLVs is technical in nature. We're likely not getting much -- if any -- help from overseas, hence our organizations have to figure it out independently.

There was a lot of emphasis on satellite development and launches in the 30 years "roadmap" - aka Space Program 2040 - but I am unsure if it involved any plans for a launch vehicle. My research related interactions have me believe that there are some officials in the strategic enclave who do favour developing SLV but I suspect that the priority is probably being allotted to SATCOM and reconnaissance/intelligence/IMINT satellite(s). Budgetary factors are important in Pakistani decision-making and it is likely that policy planners may find it more feasible - both technically and financially - to bypass SLV for now and have the Chinese launch Pakistani satellites in the foreseeable future. We, however, do need to consider that it's now been 10 years since the 2040 plan was approved and nothing of significance has come up. But who knows what is actually going on? (if you do then do pitch in :-)).

Having said the above, we do have both solid-fuel and liquid-fuel rocketry technical base in Pakistan owing to the ballistic missile programme. SUPARCO should at least be allowed to develop low to mid-level SLV technology demonstrators for the sake of creating national expertise in the field. Let me also add, at some point the SLV supporters might have their way and I still expect Pakistan to have its own SLV. Though, can't say when.

Human development index kab climb kar rahay hay? Ya yahi missile dekh dekh kay khush hona hay? Buhat missile ban gaye anay walay generation kay liyay aik developed pakistan choro.

Aur agar missile banana hee hay tho local naam khatam hgaye hay jo arbo aur afghan kay badshaho kay naam raj rahay ho?

Which countries military is responsible for human development?

Is there more detail on the roadmap for one to read about?

Back
Top Bottom