What's new

Pakistan test fires 900 km Shaheen 1A successfully

Zarvan... what kind of observation is that? Do you think these boys tests missile like kids used to hold a firework competition? Not testing a missile raising serious questions?? Really?

It is the kind of observation that doesn't turn a blind eye to facts. Here is published proof that the Western overlords of Bajwa and Khan do not want Ababeel tested:

and so far these traitors are delivering what their masters ask of them.

Guys do the stabilization fins on the missile speak in any way to the rocket engine design. Shouldn't PK have mastered thrust control on the rocket engines alongwith gyroscopic control and not have these huge fins? Thoughts?
As a layman I have always looked at the fins as an indictment to the over design and control of the missile and that it speaks to an older design. I am sure some Rocket scientist will put me in my place.

USA also doesn't want us to test any missile specially NASR and SHAHEEN III. Still we do it.

Can you please show me documentary evidence that suggests that recent American policy desires to end testing of NASR and SHAHEEN III?

As long as the politically motivated hateful approach continues, there's nothing to discuss the logic and facts.

Which is your assumption, and it is wrong. I have no political motivation beyond a desire to see grassroots Pakistani civilians taking charge of government - the graduates from the likes of GIKI, NUST, IBA, NUCES, UET etc. becoming parliamentarians and even Prime Minister. I am against the entire political setup that stands today. But if you are a Pakistani, this is what you would want as well. And yes, I hate the traitors of my country and my nation.

Pakistan conducted successful test of Shaheen-1A surface to surface ballistic missile,

Witnessed by Lt General Nadeem Zaki Manj

DG Strategic Plans Division,
Dr Raza Samar,
Chairman NESCOM,
Lt General Muhammad Ali, Commander ASFC & scientists & engineers

1616772059258.png

1616772147500.png

1616772120206.png

Pakistan should test Ababeel now. Not testing it is raising serious questions.
Just imagine, we issued a 3000km plus NOTAM, we tested two missiles and announced one... Is this possible or not zarvan bhai??

Which is your assumption, and it is wrong. I have no political motivation beyond a desire to see grassroots Pakistani civilians taking charge of government - the graduates from the likes of GIKI, NUST, IBA, NUCES, UET etc. becoming parliamentarians and even Prime Minister. I am against the entire political setup that stands today. But if you are a Pakistani, this is what you would want as well. And yes, I hate the traitors of my country and my nation.

I hate politics to the core given the political textbook of lies that totally lacks integrity, moral & self respect let alone vouching for any politician. This system & Pakistan cannot exist together. The system has to go. Pakistan has to exist and Pakistan must exist. The day everyone believed into such, the matter will be no more here. May be its your assumption that others are assuming.

I hate politics to the core given the political textbook of lies that totally lacks integrity, moral & self respect let alone vouching for any politician. This system & Pakistan cannot exist together. The system has to go. Pakistan has to exist and Pakistan must exist. The day everyone believed into such, the matter will be no more here. May be its your assumption that others are assuming.

Maybe we can move this to another thread, but I just wanted to say that it is not the system that is rotten, it is the people. Take these people and put them into any system, the end result will be the same. Power needs to be taken away from the grasps of current lot, and transferred to younger, more patriotic, educated, idealistic, energetic, and religious people.

Why this day when Bangladesh is celebrating 50years of independence and modi is visiting. IMO there were 2 motives.
1. To test new systems as ISPR said.
2. To send a message to indian PM visiting Bangladesh that bitch we are stronger today then we were in 1971.

So Wikipedia is wrong, range is listed as 1000km but DG ISPR itself says 900km.
range is dependent on many variables such as warhead weight, trajectory of Missile, apogee etc. etc.

Maximum possible range of Shaheen-1A is 1,100 Km and confirmed by Dr. Samar Mubarak himself in one of the interview but the issue is we all know it might not be possible to attain maximum range with maximum weight or in depressed trajectory.

Perfect timing for this test. We have sent a message to Modi, and we need more tests of our missiles to send our messages loud and clear. Don't mess with us

Why this day when Bangladesh is celebrating 50years of independence and modi is visiting. IMO there were 2 motives.
1. To test new systems as ISPR said.
2. To send a message to indian PM visiting Bangladesh that bitch we are stronger today then we were in 1971.

Last edited:
Look people ... Everything Pakistan army has and makes and has made has been approved by USA. Only exception is the nukes. Pakistans armies entire top leadership ... Entire top 2500 leadership is USA approved otherwise none of then would be in those positions. And in that top brass if anyone says Allah ... Quran ... Muslims ... They are immeditely removed. Everythng in goverment is comprimised 99 percent of goverment officials would be tray Pakistani secrets if a gori or gora spoke nicely to them ... And 100 percent of them would sell their mother wife daughter sister as sex slave to american **** industry if gori/gora showed sexual interest in them. Pakistans how ever rich they are ... In reality they are heggers and cheap and slaves evn after 7o years.

I would still prefer these so called USA approved leaders over some biggot mullah full of hate and jahalat.

I would still prefer these so called USA approved leaders over some biggot mullah full of hate and jahalat.
I would request you to plz just report his post, not to engage him in conversation and plz remove the offensive parts of his post ... so that we may maintain certain decorum of the forum, otherwise his purpose will be served as his post will remain visible at the forum.

Back
Top Bottom