What's new

Pakistan tells Washington it qualifies for NSG

Here let me explain you in simple code :
if (india_in_NSG) {
pakistan_will_try_too();
}

Now understand pakistan trying function is dependent on India_in_NSG condition, not the vice versa.
@Levina I hope this makes it clear

And I strongly believe operation pakistan_will_try_too(); will throw an Invalid Operation Exception..

2 killo ? sorry bhai hum khuli nhi beechty . bori hai 20kg band . rate fix hai 5000 market ka kisi bhi dukan se pooch lo

sath main ye bag free deen gay

i_love_uranium_diaper_bag.jpg
Nahi nahi bhaiyaji australia wale kum bhao mein bech rahe hai, ap bohut zyada le re ho. Hum 20kg ki 2 bag lenge isi price mein, lekin fir sath mein woh 120 nuclear missile bhi chahiye haan. Ho sake toh ap bolo..

And I strongly believe operation pakistan_will_try_too(); will throw an Invalid Operation Exception..
More like ERROR: Too many garbage values

It says IF India gets membership by any chance, China will pursue getting Pakistan membership too. You're misinterpreting it by saying "ONLY" when India does.

A declassified State Department report has noted that India was in a position to develop nuclear weapons as early as 1964....the report cited frequent changes in the fuel core of the Canadian-Indian Reactor (CIR) at Trombay – as often as every six months. The report raised concerns due to the fact that they believed a six-month period was too short a time for "normal research reactor operations". Instead, they noted that this was the ideal time for using fuel for producing weapons grade plutonium.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/india-coul...apons-early-1964-says-us-intelligence-1560888

It nowhere states we stole Nuclear technology nor does it state we are a proliferator of nukes. It merely states we used their fuel and made it weapon grade.

. It's the nuance in the language you aren't getting. If China says "If India gets in, we're going to get Pakistan in too" that does not mean "ONLY if India gets in, we'll get Pakistan in too." The latter statement is what you have understood to be the case, which is incorrect
Or you find it hard to believe what I told you.
Let me explain again, India, Pakistan, Israel and South Sudan were among four UN member states which have not signed the NPT, ergo India's entry into NSG will be used as an excuse by China to introduce Pak in the group.
Another source confirms the same news.

image.jpeg

Not as simple as that because those in the boys club do not want new powers inside, NSG has a member veto as does the P5.

See what is common in all permanent member then u will get the answer[emoji56]

See what is common in all permanent member then u will get the answer[emoji56]

Not as simple as that because nobody wants to give their veto up and why would they want another power with a veto? just having a ICBM or nukes does not automatically let you be part of the security council.

However if the economy grows and our influence it will be very hard for them to say no in 5-10 years

I think Pakistan and India should concentrate on the Shanghai pact and groupings like BRICS

Not as simple as that because nobody wants to give their veto up and why would they want another power with a veto? just having a ICBM or nukes does not automatically let you be part of the security council.

However if the economy grows and our influence it will be very hard for them to say no in 5-10 years

I think Pakistan and India should concentrate on the Shanghai pact and groupings like BRICS

Once India or Pakistan acquire these weapons automatically they have say in international matter and everybody will take you seriously P5 will have to option but to give them veto to stop giving this technology to other and will be able to keep the technology with few countries.
If only economy is that important then why nobody care what Germany things .

I think with Thorium reactors coming up with India, designed and modelled by us, the world stands to gain a lot by permitting us into NSG. The part is we actually have industries, who have experience in design and manufacture of nuclear reactor components. We can be inside NSG as a authorised seller actually.

The only critical drawback we have is in reprocessing technology, and high power nuclear plants. If we get hands on reprocessing technology, then all the fissile materials, are potential nukes :D

As for Pakistan claiming its membership on NSG, I hardly see world powers trying to give it a position of exception like P5. According to NPT, only 5 countries can have N weapons. It can be modified wrt to India due to its size and percentage of world global population. Pakistan, sadly, has neither. On what basis will Pakistan be provided membership of NSG is the question.?
It can convince China. But claiming to others, we have N weapons due to N parity with India wont convince them, nor the world sees Pakistan as a net provider of security for an entire region.

I did not say anything about Jew's .. but please don't tell me that the mess we are in Today is just our Fault ?
you address them on many occasion and got nothing to be honest, and even if they did give you something they ask for " Naach Basanti Naach " from Pakistan ..
and by the securing your National Interest is vital here ..

That is why i said:
There bias is one thing but lets not overlook our own short comings. If we address them we do have a chance of gaining something. On the other hand, if we keep ignoring our own mistakes and just keep blaming US and the Jews for every screw up, i see no hope!
Need to work on both fronts. However the fact is our influence on others (read US) wont be much as long as our own house is clean and we are able to speak from a position of strength. Just wanted to say this.

A country for which various control regimes, including NSG were put in place, gets a red carpet welcome..... hell yeah! :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smiling_Buddha
Well then this goes on to show how good we are. Not only we stood strong in the face of opposition, and not just good, we did better than expected and are authority in Thorium Fuel (MOX Fuel) reactions. And its matter of time we also venture into Fusion Energy.

One more thing to remember before you even try to compare India and Pakistan for its entry in NSG, how many civilian power nuclear reactors are commisioned in Pakistan vs that in India. This will clearly draw the line who is working for peaceful uses of N-Technology and who is in to make quick buck by selling it to rouge nations.

Indian dhotis and their double talk.......
India is one of the BIGGEST proliferators of this world. Please don't lecture others.
Firstly please refrain from racist undertones. Many can be said about your country men too. Secondly do you have any proof to substantiate your allegations or is it just one of your lucid imagination?

Or you find it hard to believe what I told you.
Let me explain again, India, Pakistan, Israel and South Sudan were among four UN member states which have not signed the NPT, ergo India's entry into NSG will be used as an excuse by China to introduce Pak in the group.
Another source confirms the same news.

View attachment 306000

No, you seem to misconstrue interpretation as fact. I'm not denying India's entry into NSG will be used as an excuse by China to introduce Pak in the group.

You seriously have problems with reading comprehension. I'm not going to argue further.

. I'm not denying India's entry into NSG will be used as an excuse by China to introduce Pak in the group
Then what exactly are you disagreeing upon?
Yesterday you said this
It says IF India gets membership by any chance, China will pursue getting Pakistan membership too. You're misinterpreting it by saying "ONLY" when India does.
I have posted several quotes of China to prove my point, but u have not posted any which proves otherwise.
If you don't have a point to make other than going back on your stance then pls don't quote me.

There bias is one thing but lets not overlook our own short comings. If we address them we do have a chance of gaining something. On the other hand, if we keep ignoring our own mistakes and just keep blaming US and the Jews for every screw up, i see no hope!

Agreed 100% bro!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom