What's new

Pakistan Telecom set to launch new satellite

China is only helping Pakistan not doing everything, this is a Pakistani satellite.

Dont you wish you had the help of your friend Russia instead of being embarassed with this kind of news:

BBC News - India satellite rocket explodes after take-off

Boom! Indian space scientists watch in horror as rocket explodes minutes after take-off | Mail Online

Not at all, no embarassment, Couple of weeks ago even a NASA rocket Exploded, ISRO has a brand value and Holds several records and Discoveries to its name in the field of Space research, thats more than enough for me, I dont have any problems in China doing it for you you, as said before, it does us no bad only good....

SUPARCO only shares the Pride of launching the fist rocket in the sub continent with the help of NASA, and the best part is it hasnt progressed an Inch from that :lol: , Still sticking with sounding rockets....:lol:

China is only helping Pakistan not doing everything, this is a Pakistani satellite.

Dont you wish you had the help of your friend Russia instead of being embarassed with this kind of news:

BBC News - India satellite rocket explodes after take-off

Boom! Indian space scientists watch in horror as rocket explodes minutes after take-off | Mail Online

China developed the present satellite in China itself and now they are launching it ..what is Pakistani contribution to this satellite?

@ some of my Indian brethren: Can't we just be happy for Pakistan for this achievement?

Congratulations to Pakistan and fingers crossed. I'm sure the Pakistani scientists and technicians would have contributed significantly and also learned a lot from their experienced Chinese counterparts while executing this exercise. It is becoming crucial to replace the current Hughes satellite for communications which is almost at the end of it's lifespan and hope all goes well for the launch. The ITU process for allocating the geostationary slots makes it even more critical to get the launch right. Inshallah that it will be a success and best of luck!

No,I guess we will blow it in the air if this happened...Just like India did :police:

Chinese rockets failed many times, so is Russian, American and Indian. This is not new.

Its those who can't do it is embarrassed. Russia, US, China had so many failures so its natural. Don't you know that? lol

This is an indigenous Pakistani satellite being built with the help of China.

Couple of months back I got a 'little help' from Toyota to build a car for me. Also, Sony help me manufacture a LED TV for me. I'm a great automobile and electronics engineer only...:woot::yahoo:

China developed the present satellite in China itself and now they are launching it ..what is Pakistani contribution to this satellite?

Even the complete financing of this whole satellite project is by China. Pakistan is not even putting a single paisa in this now.

^^ Would you mind reading the article?

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Couple of months back I got a 'little help' from Toyota to build a car for me. Also, Sony help me manufacture a LED TV for me. I'm a great automobile and electronics engineer only...:woot::yahoo:

No they don't, they make the whole thing for you. Piss off troll.

congratulations ..................now pray to god that it does not fall back on your atomic reactors

What a loser..................
Inshallah , if it were to fall, it would fall over manhoos like you when u are taking a dump open air shtyle.

There are same news every time. why they don't add some information about which launch vehicle will be used..:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

No they don't, they make the whole thing for you. Piss off troll.

Thats exactly my point.
Just replace the words 'they' with 'China' and 'you' with 'Pakistan' and you will get the idea.. :cheers:
At least I paid for my car and TV with my own hard-earned money. :azn:

Back
Top Bottom