What's new

Pakistan takes deliveries of 3 SAAB-2000 Aircraft

why PAF want to fit it ? i think it was better if SAAB did it

Technically (if you mean qualitatively), there is no issue us doing it and economically, we are doing so because it saved us Million. Also, last restoration given us enough experience & know how hence, there is no harm doing so at home.

Technically (if you mean qualitatively), there is no issue us doing it and economically, we are doing so because it saved us Million. Also, last restoration given us enough experience & know how hence, there is no harm doing so at home.
we TBH i will be more comfortable to pay few millions more then to be fitted in Sweden sir . its just my personal thought

we TBH i will be more comfortable to pay few millions more then to be fitted in Sweden sir . its just my personal thought

I have no issue with your opinion my Dear but can you elaborate the reason for their fitting as compare to ours? In fact, it saved us money, lot of money which minimizes the purchase cost. But if you are referring their fitting because of any compromise on quality; I am sure it is not the case either they do it or us.

I have no issue with your opinion my Dear but can you elaborate the reason for their fitting as compare to ours? In fact, it saved us money, lot of money which minimizes the purchase cost. But if you are referring their fitting because of any compromise on quality; I am sure it is not the case either they do it or us.
saab has way more experience in both saab-2000 and erieye too and they are more advance in technology and quality control then us .

The IAF will not be able to go within 200 miles of the border without the PAF knowing and having surprises awaiting....

tenor.gif

Last edited:
never buy in house claims of india they can take 35 years too . about two more Israeli systems they may be seen light in few years

Could be bro regarding the in-house, but the Phalcon purchase is literally there so expect it. Anyway they got to watch China and Pakistan haha.

@Imran Khan as per the tweet it would save us 100-150 million USD.... thats a big incentive.

wrong he has no idea what he is talking . these saab2000s available in market 12-15 millions per unit and then how much radar cost ? this total game is not more then 200mn$ sir .

Could be bro regarding the in-house, but the Phalcon purchase is literally there so expect it. Anyway they got to watch China and Pakistan haha.
i am not worry about them after 27 feb sir . i think these AWACS will cover us 24/7 now we are getting a big fleet of them .

Back
Top Bottom