What's new

Pakistan surprised by its inclusion in military alliance

For the first time ever i agree with u. But as u may have noticed, our people lack self confidence.

i wouldn't say self confidence is the issue....i'd say the religious connotations these gulfies and the arab wannabes bring to geopolitics. Pakistan tries too hard to be the centre of the muslim whilst the gulf tries to be part of Europe and America lol. That's the issue at hand.

Process has to be followed

1- Issue has to be discussed at national level
2- Brought to Parliament for discussion
3- Public should be made aware of such request
4- Voting should be done to agree/disagree

I ain't supporing destruction of Shia Muslim countries under pretext of any Sunnie coalition , and I am sunnie muslims

Only Pakistan/Turkey are leaders in Muslim world as they are secular and Democratic nations

What is this none sense talk , of forming a coalition and announcing our name ??? randomly

Pakistan is a neutral state and we do not support any war plans

Indians will love if Pakistan gets pre occupied in another conflict, since they r the ones supporting Daesh in South Asia. Its a nice replacement of TTP.

And the award for the best conspiracy theory of the week goes to....

What is this bullsit.So Pakistan doesnt even know about this while Saudis have put our name in this coalition on its own.
So much for being brotherly nations.
Pakistan should not be a part of a coalition which has nothing to do with us.We have much bigger issues at our hand which we have to handle ourselves alone.(And no one had and no one will come to help us) ,So we wont help anyone.(Tit for tat.Innit)Point.Moreover this aint our issue to deal with .And even if there is a shadowy presence of daesh in Pakistan then we will deal in our country.

Im british with pakistani heritage and my family is rich im not directly affected what goes in Pakistan other some relatives. All the families of doctors got the out of Pakistan when given the chance. I don't want to see the country of my parents to fu** for arabs who sell the beliefs since some pakistanis are so insecure of kissing the feet of savage royals. Saudis have brought nothing but their savage toxic ideology to pakistan. Same reason that american shooter goes to KSA meets the local cleric and becomes radicalised.

PS you're not a saudi citizen, you could be shipped back to pakistan at any moments notice yet you wanted pakistani soldiers to die for some saudi family....really boggles the mind. You also said the yemeni war would be over by eid and now it seems saudis can't get out of this quagmire.

there's no definitive answer because it BS coalition aimed for saudi consumption Saudi anti-terror alliance is a paper tiger for domestic consumption | Middle East Eye

Furthermore, Pakistan ambassador to syria continues to meet Assad against Saudi wishes.

See,
now explain the bold underlined part; how did you come to that conclusion ?
how did you assume that ?

and, again out of curiosity, how old are you ?

Not sure why Pakistan is involved with this obvious sectarian group.

Let's not pretend.....this group is anti shia group and nothing more..

See,
now explain the bold underlined part; how did you come to that conclusion ?
how did you assume that ?

and, again out of curiosity, how old are you ?

because you were on the threads advocating pakistani soldiers intervene and you specifically mentioned the coalition would end the war by eid. You can be deported by from KSA on a whim. You would have said otherwise :P

Mate, i've got 2 degrees from the one of the best unis in the world and i'll have an MD soon.

because you were on the threads advocating pakistani soldiers intervene and you specifically mentioned the coalition would end the war by eid. You can be deported by from KSA on a whim. You would have said otherwise :P

Mate, i've got 2 degrees from the one of the best unis in the world and i'll have an MD soon.

Please quote the same,
and we still don't know your age.

so, please, do spill those beans !

yeah in case of problems, a brother will remember a brother only. Finally, Pakistanis are highly respected in KSA like brothers.

Please quote the same,
and we still don't know your age.

so, please, do spill those beans !

i've been answering your questions whilst you dance around your what your citizen status is in KSA, seems i've touched a nerve. I'll ask again even though we know the answer, are you a saudi citizen or you seen by the KSA as another ajami with limited rights?

Pakistan should stay away from this Alliance unless it has a clear impact on our FP...so far the objectives of this alliance have not been revealed as well...

No one is looking at the bigger picture here. Despite having some of the most advanced american high tech weaponary in the world, the Saudi military has performed disasterously against the Houthi rebels. Because of this the Saudi's are painfully aware that they need others for protection. As the Pakistan military (much like the Iranians) are used to keeping enemies that 5-9 times bigger than us with much more high tech weaponary at bay, they see us as a valuable asset in terms of defence. Hence our inclusion in the alliance. What the Saudi-Houthi conflict has shown is that advanced high tech weapons cannot guarantee victory. It's the fighting man that does. And the Saudis know that we have many such men all over Pakistan.

Brother, I am a sunni Pakistani and I love Iran and the Shia. So do most Sunni Pakistanis.
Saudi performance is not bad actualy it's very good in any war there is no assurance that u will win quick and smooth they is around 200 km away from sana can reach any time .except few missle hits but they covering up with PAC3 systems .u learn from ur experience so do Saudis & pak did too .
Rest pak is part of this allience army kept quite ,except idiots in forgien office pak will not should not ruin its military relations with GCC for the sake of Iran love with is more fantasy than reality .
Àrmy cheif was saudia and talked with crown price few days before announcement of this allience so for its theior consent plus forgien relation r based on reality not myths .Rest keep gossiping never mind .

There should be no alliance or any form of alliance with the Arabs.

Process has to be followed

1- Issue has to be discussed at national level
2- Brought to Parliament for discussion
3- Public should be made aware of such request
4- Voting should be done to agree/disagree

I ain't supporing destruction of Shia Muslim countries under pretext of any Sunnie coalition , and I am sunnie muslims

Only Pakistan/Turkey are leaders in Muslim world as they are secular and Democratic nations

What is this none sense talk , of forming a coalition and announcing our name ??? randomly

Pakistan is a neutral state and we do not support any war plans
Kia baat hai by the way turkey welcome it .pak is just shy boy nothing more that what happen u become hostage of fear that fear is iran nothing more we should not ruin our relations with GCC .we screwed them before this time we played wise .

Pakistan should stay away from this Alliance unless it has a clear impact on our FP...so far the objectives of this alliance have not been revealed as well...
Its not the case of objective its case where u stand simple there is neutral ground whom every body preaching here .

Back
Top Bottom