What's new

Pakistan surpasses India's GDP growth rate

These type of waste bashing threads should be avoided.... It's only waste of time... Everybody knows the current Indian economic condition.... IMF and World Bank itself said the condition will change in future.... Threads like "why India facing slow down???" is worthy.... But " Vs " thread between one big and one small economy is waste of time....Try this one also.....

Iraq surpasses China...
China's GDP growth in 2012 = 7.8%

Iraq's GDP growth in 2012 = 8.4%....

No man those are fake figures. The only pakistan surpassing India is correct. World bank is partial in DATA related to china. How can almighty China may have lesser growth than small Iraq?

No man those are fake figures. The only pakistan surpassing India is correct. World bank is partial in DATA related to china. How can almighty China may have lesser growth than small Iran?

Why would I have a problem with Iraq's growth figures? Their oil exports are soaring and their country is going through reconstruction after a long war.

And much of those oil exports are going to us. :D

This information is straight from the World Bank.

If you don't believe it, click on the World Bank link, or go to Google and type in "India GDP growth rate".

Go and try it yourself.

Thats' why I said doctored ...and not manufactured... you picked up the numbers to suit your Bash India Mentality.

And as I say: Hail Chinese Desperation to bash India.

Why would I have a problem with Iraq's growth figures? Their oil exports are soaring and their country is going through reconstruction after a long war.

And much of those oil exports are going to us. :D

So as we. That is why I wished Pakistan a best of Luck. After all Pakistan is our brother. It will remain our brother even though they are unable to distinguish between real and fake friends.

An interesting article to read in hindsight, from India's favourite President:

--------------

India to become superpower by 2012: Kalam - Economic Times

Former President A P J Abdul Kalam today lauded ISRO's scientists for successfully launching the PSLV-C9 to put 10 satellites in orbit.

India has become very advanced in space technology, he said, adding the country would become a superpower by 2012.

"Though I have envisioned India to become a superpower by 2020, the attitude and the confidence of the youth, to conquer everything in the right spirit, would make the country a global leader and super power within five years," Kalam told reporters.

I see you are in mood to troll to much today

On topic
Until we kick out this Congress Govt & bring in the BJP with Modi as leader

Even thinking that we can replicate Chinese growth is a CRIME

I see you are in mood to troll to much today

On topic
Until we kick out this Congress Govt & bring in the BJP with Modi as leader

Even thinking that we can replicate Chinese growth is a CRIME

Not in the mood to bash.

Even though Indians were justifying and supporting the terrorist attack in China that killed 2 people.

I am genuinely interested in the regional strategic ramifications, of this sudden collapse in growth momentum.

Not in the mood to bash.

Even though Indians were justifying and supporting the terrorist attack in China that killed 2 people.

I am genuinely interested in the regional strategic ramifications, of this sudden collapse in growth momentum.

I absolutely abhor death
& Sorry if some idiot India members posted something bad

On topic
The growth will certainly return If BJP with Modi comes to power
& if congress remains
You will see indian dancing on 6% growth

I don't know much about economics
So here is a Political take on the Current situation

Countries with a smaller economy should grow much faster than a country with a larger economy.

Most of the fastest growing countries in the world are in Africa.

We need to reform to grow fast as our economy is already around $8.2 trillion.

Go Pakistan Go !!!

Pakistan_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

God speed Pakistan... next is China to surpass ... go go go...

Actually If you see the figures pakistan's GDP growth rate was highest in Asia till the late 60's and higher than india till the 1990. But after that we only had five years of musharaff government that saw real growth in GDP. All PPP and PMLN government have failed miserably on the economic front starting from 1990.

Back
Top Bottom