What's new

Pakistan surpasses India's GDP growth rate

Funny dude!!!!

Very funny, I am talking about Fiscal deficit not trade deficit. IQ rubbish and chinese and those PISA contests which are of no use ...... :lol:

China has a trade surplus, not a deficit. Look at this Indian IQ. :lol:

I just wrongly read japanese to chinese.

But why do chinese are obsessed by Indian IQ??

I don't think Chinese are a match for Indian in logic levels. It has proven here in PDF in many instances.

LOL, you were the one who just said that China's fiscal deficit was 195% of GDP. :rofl:

What am I supposed to say, wow what a smart Indian? Do you even know what fiscal deficit means?

I know it, Lets here from Chinese then, Explain Fiscal deficit. You are just trying to prove chinese are smart , here .... :lol:

CCP stats are funny right?

LOL, you were the one who just said that China's fiscal deficit was 195% of GDP. :rofl:

What am I supposed to say, wow what a smart Indian? Do you even know what fiscal deficit means?

I know it, Lets here from Chinese then, Explain Fiscal deficit. You are just trying to prove chinese are smart , here .... :lol:

CCP stats are funny right?

The fiscal deficit is the difference between government expenditure and government revenue. Obviously.

When a government spends more than it earns in government revenue, it has a fiscal deficit.

Now why don't you explain your genius claim that "China's fiscal deficit is 195% of GDP". :rofl:

Have you read my replies ??? :lol:

First read my reply related to 195% claim. secondly Fiscal deficit is projection of countries ability to run the state economy wise. You seem to me an economic student ought to prove some thing.

The fiscal deficit is the difference between government expenditure and government revenue. Obviously.

When a government spends more than it earns in government revenue, it has a fiscal deficit.

Now why don't you explain your genius claim that "China's fiscal deficit is 195% of GDP". :rofl:

Have you read my replies ??? :lol:

First read my reply related to 195% claim. secondly Fiscal deficit is projection of countries ability to run the state economy wise. You seem to me an economic student ought to prove some thing.

:lol: you actually think a country need to run a fiscal deficit to 'run the state economy wise'?

Wow, what an idiot.

Go learn some economics kid, before trying your hand at economic debates.

No wonder Indians are looked down upon.

Back
Top Bottom