What's new

Pakistan Supports India for United Nations Security Council Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's already an Asian nation who has a permanent seat in the United Nations Security Council. The next seat should go to either an African nation or a South American nation. Africa and South America are two major continents that dont have any nation with a permanent seat in the United Nations Security Council.

Asia, Europe, and North America are already represented in the United Nations Security Council.

Thats called the REAL PATHETIC GOVERNCE AND POLICY MAKING i have ever seen!! most BS govt we have (PPP)

We won the battle not you. Give me one battle in WWII which the Chinese won on their own. Heck you would be singing sayonara now if we had not helped you.

Regards

On 16 April, almost 7,000 British soldiers, and 500 prisoners and civilians were encircled by an equal number of Japanese soldiers from the Japanese 33rd Division at Yenangyaung and its oil field. The 33rd Division had cut the Magwe road between Slim's two divisions, who were now about 50 miles (80 km) apart. The 1st Burma Division was hampered by large numbers of wounded men and short of water. Major General Bruce Scott, commanding the 1st Burma Division, telephoned General Sun Li Jen, commanding the Chinese 38th Division, asking for rescue soon after the 38th Division entered the area.

General Sun requested to lead his entire division to the rescue of 1st Burma Division, but General Lo Cho-ying, commanding the Chinese Expeditionary Force in Burma, refused. On 17 April, General Sun instead led his 113th Regiment with only 1121 men in the rescue mission. Because the Chinese had no artillery or tanks, Lieutenant General Slim assigned the 7th Armoured Brigade commanded by Brigadier John Henry Anstice to General Sun. The brigade consisted of two regiments (battalions) of M3 Stuart light tanks and a battery of 25-pounder guns.

For the next three days the Chinese and British force attacked southwards. The temperatures reaches as high as 114 degrees Fahrenheit and pall of smoke from the demolished oil wells and refineries hung over the battlefield.[1]

Meanwhile, 1st Burma Division fought its way to and across the Pin Chaung river where they met with the relief column on 19 April. On the next day, the Allied force attacked south toward Yenaungyaung and Pin Chaung where the Japanese suffered heavy casualties, but the Allied forces were too weak to hold the oil fields and had to retreat to the north.

Did you notice the word "rescue"...........

I forgive your ignorant about the Chinese history in WWII, so I asked you to read more history. Can you imagine if I only know Dunkirk evacuation in stead of Battle of El Alamein, what do you think about that?

only US and USSR help us in WWII and we help you in Myanmar:coffee:

BTW, I think you will singing Auf Wiedersehen without US help LoL

i don't support France in UNSC at all ,every one knows how French surrendered to Nazi Germany without even a shot been fired and got saved by British and Us forces , Indian Army under British played a key role in eastern Europe and in south east Asia , Chinese role in WW2 was limited just has India's , even Australian Army played a key role then why Australia is not in UNSC ?

Another wiser man than Churchill and Roosevelt :coffee:

5 UNSC members where never elected , they just became , now there should be elections to support a new members ? i really don't think France should be there ,Germany is the Economic power house in Europe now ,even British are lagging behind

why should there be a security council in UN at the first place? If there is really a need, why should there be any permanent member in it,. All should be at the same level.Having 5 countries with unjust powers like veto is not acceptable for any true worldwide organisation working for goodwill of humanity. Its just become a power game.

I think pakistani establishment have decided to do peace with INDIA:woot:

Did you notice the word "rescue"...........

I forgive your ignorant about the Chinese history in WWII, so I asked you to read more history. Can you imagine if I only know Dunkirk evacuation in stead of Battle of El Alamein, what do you think about that?

only US and USSR help us in WWII and we help you in Myanmar:coffee:

BTW, I think you will singing Auf Wiedersehen without US help LoL

All said and done Germany never crossed the channel and USA entered the war later. Whereas a small country like Japan went right across your country and your Army?

BTW the Chinese refused to fight. Read carefully and you will see that it was we who fought our way out as The Chinese refused to help.

BTW it was the present day Taiwanese Army which fought with us in WWII.

Regards

All said and done Germany never crossed the channel and USA entered the war later. Whereas a small country like Japan went right across your country and your Army?

BTW the Chinese refused to fight. Read carefully and you will see that it was we who fought our way out as The Chinese refused to help.

BTW it was the present day Taiwanese Army which fought with us in WWII.

Regards

Taiwanese army................China belong to chinese people not CCP or KMT, those soldiers who fought with Japanese are heroes of China, both PROC and ROC respect them very much,we are talking about history not politics.

BTW, which country lose Malaysia, Singapore, Myanmar and naval force in far east , what a great small country Japanese is LoL

Long live the empire on which the sun never sets:victory:

I will also support india to get such 2 years non permanent unsc seat.

It would be a good chance to let india understand how international community work on global issues and thus india can figure out its own very limited importance in that matter.

A better informed and educated india can make this world safer.

Perhaps thatz why UN put China on a permanant membership seat, so that they can attempt catch up with others over and over again.

I will also support india to get such 2 years non permanent unsc seat.

It would be a good chance to let india understand how international community work on global issues and thus india can figure out its own very limited importance in that matter.

A better informed and educated india can make this world safer.

"Innuendos" aside, your logic is not unsound. Whether India's role is "very limited" or not is still subjective.

But in the spirit of "forward thinking", letting India assume "bigger responsibilities" is just a matter of course.

There is little doubt in my mind that the PRC will support this move by India. However, when all is said and done, Pakistan has to be on board with this.

And I could see the logic behind Pakistan's conditional support, too. The psychology involved here will be worth studying.

Taiwanese army................China belong to chinese people not CCP or KMT, those soldiers who fought with Japanese are heroes of China, both PROC and ROC respect them very much,we are talking about history not politics.

BTW, which country lose Malaysia, Singapore, Myanmar and naval force in far east , what a great small country Japanese is LoL

ha ha. It hurts I see. Firstly Gen. Chiang Kai was in-charge of this famous battle and it was us, USA, Australia who saved your wagon in world war II. Except maybe 1962, China till date has never won a war against any nation.

Taiwan Straits - Miserable failure,
Russia - Bloody Nose
Vietnam - Kick in the backside.

Regards

Dude! leave it. No use arguing with communist's childs being taught modified history in deep rooted sarcasm.

ha ha. It hurts I see. Firstly Gen. Chiang Kai was in-charge of this famous battle and it was us, USA, Australia who saved your wagon in world war II. Except maybe 1962, China till date has never won a war against any nation.

Taiwan Straits - Miserable failure,
Russia - Bloody Nose
Vietnam - Kick in the backside.

Regards

What truly entertains is not only watching the "lion" of yesteryear panting, shrieking, and wagging its tails (drooling and fantasizing that its masters be pleased with its performance), but witnessing it now reduced to taking credit where it doesn't even remotely belong.

Little wonder no sooner than the Iranians released the 15 Royal Poodles back in 2007, they couldn't wait their turns to bark their stories to the highest-paying dog trainers owned by any 3rd-rate rag ...

We know who saved Chinese Nation's "bacon" during WWII. Just as SXNJ said - history records them as the United States and the Soviet Union (with the latter being given less credit than deserved).

In fact, the importance of the so-called Burmese supply route came nowhere close to that of the Soviet supply route over the Chinese North West. Why didn't the Japanese threaten the Soviets to the North?

Short answer: Battle of Nomonhan.

The so-called "British" leadership in Burma was ceremonial at best, and no less disastrous anywhere else their "leadership" graced during that time.

The Nationalist Chinese troops at the time fought with vastly inferior weapons, and yet those under General Sun's command fought and relieved the "Limeys" who "commanded" troops superior in number and equipment.

Believe me, we know about those sordid tales in Burma - even the BBC white-washes to preserve the poodles' "honour" - or what's left of it.

Anyways, the Royal Poodles' involvement in Burma had nothing whatsoever to do with maintaining the supply route to China. We all know that the only reason these poodles got involved there was to maintain the right of exclusive plunder of their "crown jewel".

And one of them now claims that they saved China's "wagon"? My condolence to Her Majesty - when honour dies, what else is left?

Anyways, I take the "failures" of the PLA over the "successes" of Royal Poodles any day.

BTW, it's not that I have any problem with someone basking in their "ancient glories" - every country and every people does it to some degree.

But surely no one beats the Royal Poodles in shamelessness.

Believe me, we know about those sordid tales in Burma - even the BBC white-washes to preserve the poodles' "honour" - or what's left of it.

QUOTE]

If BBC white washes than I am sure CPC black outs much better. Give me a white wash anyday over a CPC black out.

The world knows history and your CPC black outs are all rants over your impotence of not being able to cross the Taiwan straits.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom