What's new

Pakistan supplying Artillery shells to Ukraine

Business is business

If Pakistani interests are not harmed, there’s nothing wrong with it.

Money, Dollars, Pounds, Favour, FOREX, MONEY!! IT IS AN ARMS SALE TO THE UK NOT A DONATION!!!
At a time when our exports are dropping and economy sinking I say we should export more then just artillery shells. Sell them anything made in Pakistan that we can sell.
Imagine all the money we make and we re invest this money into other defence projects in Pakistan and actually make our defence industry booming.

At a time when our exports are dropping and economy sinking I say we should export more then just artillery shells. Sell them anything made in Pakistan that we can sell.
Imagine all the money we make and we re invest this money into other defence projects in Pakistan and actually make our defence industry booming.

If the ukrainians give our artillery shells good reviews perhaps it may promote our defence equipment to other potential buyers.

I heard Ukraine wanted the 300 T-80UD they sold to Pakistan back. What happened to that?
We can not afford to give Ukraine 300 T-80UD. We need them for our own war against India.

If they pay a good amount, enough so we can replace them with a more modern tank then why not? If we get good money and serves our interests then do it!
I dont think they have that much money left....

122 mm ammo sale only makes sense if the positive outweighs the negative. This does not appear to be the case. With Russia ending sale of RD-93 engine and China not supplying WS-13 engine due to agreement with Russia not to use Chinese engines in export JF-17, it does appear the future of JF-17 Block 3 is in jeopardy. On top of that, 122 mm ammo does not make a difference on the battlefield in Ukraine. Pretty much every D-30 gun in Ukraine is smashed or worn out. Sure, they may have the ammo from Pakistan, but they don't have the gun to fire it. So what's the point?

YES YES YES. I would love to see Shahpar 2 in Ukraine, imagine a low-cost TB2 class TB2 alternative... Or even better, REK for Ukraine, so much export potential here.

122 mm ammo sale only makes sense if the positive outweighs the negative. This does not appear to be the case. With Russia ending sale of RD-93 engine and China not supplying WS-13 engine due to agreement with Russia not to use Chinese engines in export JF-17, it does appear the future of JF-17 Block 3 is in jeopardy. On top of that, 122 mm ammo does not make a difference on the battlefield in Ukraine. Pretty much every D-30 gun in Ukraine is smashed or worn out. Sure, they may have the ammo from Pakistan, but they don't have the gun to fire it. So what's the point?

This isnt true at all.

WS13 wasnt selected as it was still in development. It will be used soon.

JF-17 engines are already delivered to Pak. We bought and recieved 250+ of them.

NATO states such as poland etc still had spares for their planes

Russia cannot afford to cut off its defence industry for others as they need a life line. JF-17 does that for klimovs jet division, they have no other orders and will go under

If D30s are inactive then they would not be BUYING ammo from pak...

Buy Russian gas, pay for it with money from weapons sales to Ukraine.

It's the capitalist way.

It is the immoral way. China and Africa and Latin America say no to arming Ukrainians to slaughter Russians. They say no to Yankie imperialism. They say no to genocide against Russians. Pakistan should say no too.

Last edited:
Yeah. I dont see why people are making this a big deal. Russian have supplied the indian army since their inception, heck they fought wars against us using soviet/russian equipment.
being involved in this war is messy. Maybe not worth the cost to get involved. Meanwhile India is getting discounted resources to make life easier for its people

Back
Top Bottom