• Lahore Qalanders

• Peshawar Zalmi

• Quetta Gladiators

• Karachi Kings

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nahi.. .Balkay un ka intazar ha.....:D

Wahab should have proved his capability as per performance not by such show-off or aggressiveness to cover his lacks... He is like pretending to be the best bowler...

Intaha ho gae intazaar Ki. Sahy fit Hota h :D

And this guy is really annoying. He wants a wicket on every of his ball & when for few overs he doesn't get one. Loses his mind. He did the same to some foreign players. That pissed me off. I mean game h Hota h but they are like our guests.

Don't just go on this picture. Please watch the video and then let me know what do you think.
Dear, i have watched it a thousand times. Wahab gave him a harsh reaction, which is acceptable as he gives one to everyone. The other day poor Nawaz got a reaction. Any fast bowler gives a reaction, especially after hitting the stumps. If you watched Big Bash last season, Starc bowled Maxwell and gave him an epic send-off and they both play for Australia, this is Cricket and Maxwell simply walked off. Here Shehzad should have walked off instead of showing his bat, it was shehzad who started the verbal abusing. look again.
Waj bro... as per me ... both are useless... just hunt the talent you will find more better than Wahab.... he is run taker not such wicket taker or run stopper... just check his previous performances.... he is a simple straight pacer... all i say is.. there are other more better options but don't have such parchi in hand... i am not fan of these both guys anymore...
Only good bowler we have and you are wanting to get rid of him? Bhai, he is an old bowl bowler, has been our best bowler for years now. I think you haven't seen him bowling in test Cricket, have you? remember the last game against England, he destroyed England in UAE. Did the same to Srilanka, where we won 2-0 in test after 7 years, he was reversing it a mile. Kya baat kar rahe ho yar? google search his recent performances. he only needs support, which he will get from Amir.

Only good bowler we have and you are wanting to get rid of him? Bhai, he is an old bowl bowler, has been our best bowler for years now. I think you haven't seen him bowling in test Cricket, have you? remember the last game against England, he destroyed England in UAE. Did the same to Srilanka, where we won 2-0 in test after 7 years, he was reversing it a mile. Kya baat kar rahe ho yar? google search his recent performances. he only needs support, which he will get from Amir

Bhai... i wish him to be the best add in coming tour but i doubt it but hope for the best.... Aamir, junaid and umer gul for the pacer end... my bet only...

Trust me ... Wahab shouted first

Bhai... i wish him to be the best add in coming tour but i doubt it but hope for the best.... Aamir, junaid and umer gul for the pacer end... my bet only...
It seems like you don't watch much Cricket, bhai he is the only bowler we have who can bowl at the same pace the whole day in test Cricket, in fact gets better with time, as he gets into rhythm. Should watch his performance agaisnt England second test, Dubai.

Trust me ... Wahab shouted first
Camera focus was never on Shehzad, do watch it again. This picture says it all. Shehzad started it! Wahav never said a word until Shehzad did.
attachment.php

@The Eagle , watch the last part. Akhtar has done a great analysis on this, at the end of the day both are to be blamed. Shehzad is a little to cocky.

ahmed shehzad kuch ziada hi chorey ho rahen hain afridi ki support ki waja se........Baap ban ne ka sub ko shoq hai is team me

watch the last part. Akhtar has done a great analysis on this, at the end of the day both are to be blamed. Shehzad is a little to cocky.

I would love to keep such aggressiveness reserved for T-20 against India...... after all both are countrymen... need to show some responsibility and ethics.

The Wright idea: Luke tells Shehzad to keep his chin up
1047327-ahmedshehzadPSL-1455539907-402-640x480.jpg

PHOTO COURTESY: PSL

Ahmad Shahzad’s opening partner in Quetta Gladiators Luke Wright believes the Pakistani right-hand batsman is young and still has an opportunity to make a meaningful comeback into the national squad.

“Both Kevin Pietersen and I spoke to Ahmed on this subject,” said Wright. “Fact is that we have all been left out of our country’s squad at some point in our careers. There aren’t too many people who go through their career without being left out of the team and it is important not to dwell upon this but to work at getting back into the team. In my experience, even the best England players like Ian Bell have been left out but came back to make important contributions for the squad,” he added.

I would love to keep such aggressiveness reserved for T-20 against India...... after all both are countrymen... need to show some responsibility and ethics.

Ahmed Shahzad is not the part of T20 WC squad.
Could be a factor why this aggressiveness you have aspired for is coming out rather immaturely.
Afridi ke dosti koi kam nahi aye.:D

Ahmed Shahzad is not the part of T20 WC squad.
Could be a factor why this aggressiveness you have aspired for is coming out rather immaturely.
Afridi ke dosti koi kam nahi aye.:D

Sir I mean Wahab should keep it for later..... Shahzad k baray aap ne sahi farmaya....:D

Shit happens between friends too, Shehzad and his cockiness is annoying; showing his bat to Wahab and uttering BS. Wahab in his reaction didn't say a word until Shehzad started it. Shehzad should take it like any other batsmen. Pathetic.
Janab app wakeel hain wahab k :D..if wahab has done nothing than why he was charged more i.e 40 per cent of his game earnings compare to shazad who was fined 30 percent..It was clearly wahab who was involved in physical contact by pushing shazad .Showing bat and hitting with bat are two different things...verbal aggression may be allowed but physical aggression/contact is crossing limit

wahab-shehzad.gif

Last edited:
what more you want....PSL has got all the top best players, commentators, officials in the world ....with cricket only focus and some animations and full fun, PSL has become a real competitive, rich, fair and most exciting cricket league in the world:

Look at the full list of all the best players in World playing in the high drama PSL: PSL Player List.

Janab app wakeel hain wahab k :D..if wahab has done nothing than why he was charged more i.e 40 per cent of his game earnings compare to shazad who was fined 30 percent..It was clearly wahab who was involved in physical contact by pushing shazad .Showing bat and hitting with bat are two different things...verbal aggression may be allowed but physical aggression/contact is crossing limit

wahab-shehzad.gif
You forgot to read this:
at the end of the day both are to be blamed.

Wahab got physical, thus the bigger fine. Shehzad started it, he got what he deserved. Wahab got physical first, agreed. The debate was who started it. Best thing to do is not jump into these arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom