• Lahore Qalanders

• Peshawar Zalmi

• Quetta Gladiators

• Karachi Kings

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They just win from Lahore. :D
Lahore Ki team dil nahi torna chahty Na to Har jate. Lahore ne Dono strong teams ko beat Kia KK ne ak ko bhi nahi. :D

Rehne do apa.... new change dekho lq ma after the fail Gayle...:D

12733574_1698958070350872_4468694808330797533_n.jpg

Wahab Riaz, Ahmed Shehzad involved in fight during big-hit PSL , fined heavily and warned by PCB

Wahab Riaz and Ahmed Shehzad were involved in a physical fight during the Pakistan Super League match.

By: Express Web Desk | Updated: February 15, 2016 5:13 pm
pakistan-m.jpg

Wahab Riaz (R) and Ahmed Shehzad (L) were separated by their team-mates.

With the ICC deciding to experiment with red card in cricket, it has got another point in its favour. On the occasion of Valentine’s Day, the PSL witnessed some ugly incident.

During the Quetta Gladiators and Peshawar Zalmi match, Ahmed Shehzad and Wahab Riaz were involved in a physical fight that was interrupted by the team-mates and umpires.

In the fifth over of the Gladiators’ innings, Shehzad smoked Riaz for a big six. On the very next ball, the bowler castled Shehzad with a slower one and let out a loud scream as Shehzad walked back to the pavillion.

Perhaps Shehzad was not impressed and raised his bat towards his Pakistan team-mate and to this Riaz uttered some words. Both pushed each other but the Zalmi players quickly came in-between to prevent any further contact between the two.

Zalmi won the match by eight wickets but the incident became the talking point on Sunday.

PCB slaps fines and warns ban

Both have been fined heavily and given a warning by the Cricket Board for a heated on-field altercation during a PSL match in the UAE.

While Shehzad was fined 30 per cent of his match fee, Riaz was penalised 40 per cent of his game earnings by match referee Roshan Mahanama.

“The players have been asked to behave as such incidents hampers the image of Pakistan cricket as millions and millions of people are watching the PSL around the globe,” a PCB official said.

See more at: Wahab Riaz, Ahmed Shehzad involved in ugly fight during PSL, fined heavily by PCB | The Indian Express

Shit happens between friends too, Shehzad and his cockiness is annoying; showing his bat to Wahab and uttering BS. Wahab in his reaction didn't say a word until Shehzad started it. Shehzad should take it like any other batsmen. Pathetic.

Shit happens between friends too, Shehzad and his cockiness is annoying; showing his bat to Wahab and uttering BS. Wahab in his reaction didn't say a word until Shehzad started it. Shehzad should take it like any other batsmen. Pathetic.

No wait did you see the video? Wahab is too be blamed. I think! Since I watched it live.

Ma to kahu ga dono ko mere hawalay kar do bas... Thana Khula Medaan.... just for 1 week.... :D

Har cheez ka aik munasib waqt aur jagah hotey and one doesnot use such language during cricket matches

No wait did you see the video? Wahab is too be blamed. I think! Since I watched it live.

Whoever started, both caused defame and pity....

Just kick them out of the team for one or two tours, we all will see the results and their grown behaviour as well.

Har cheez ka aik munasib waqt aur jagah hotey and one doesnot use such language during cricket matches

what I am saying is that all these players talk like that with each other off the camera, if you remember their conversation behind the wicket. so when you are pumped up it naturally comes out that way doesn't matter where you are.

Ma to kahu ga dono ko mere hawalay kar do bas... Thana Khula Medaan.... just for 1 week.... :D

Whoever started, both caused defame and pity....

Just kick them out of the team for one or two tours, we all will see the results and their grown behaviour as well.

Altaf Bhae ho? :p

Nai seriously not fan of Ahmed but wahab should be banned not Ahmed. He shows this Chawal gesture to everyone and curse to everyone.

Look at Shehzad! Wahab only did what any other fast bowler would do. Now i am a fast bowler and i play street cricket with friends, if someone hits me for a six and i get his wicket i'd be over the moon. The batsmen should simply walk, instead shehzad chose to utter BS and show Wahab his bat, as if he is threatening him. The focus was much on Wahab. Shehzad needs serious counseling.
attachment.php

Wahab is our express bowler, along with Amir. We can't risk a tour without him. Shehzad should be out of the team for some time, he can't even behave properly.

Altaf Bhae ho? :p

Nahi.. .Balkay un ka intazar ha.....:D

Nai seriously not fan of Ahmed but wahab shouldn't be banned not Ahmed. He shows this Chawal gesture to everyone and curse to everyone.

Wahab should have proved his capability as per performance not by such show-off or aggressiveness to cover his lacks... He is like pretending to be the best bowler...

Look at Shehzad! Wahab only did what any other fast bowler would do. Now i am a fast bowler and i play street cricket with friends, if someone hits me for a six and i get his wicket i'd be over the moon. The batsmen should simply walk, instead shehzad chose to utter BS and show Wahab his bat, as if he is threatening him. The focus was much on Wahab. Shehzad needs serious counseling.
attachment.php

Wahab is our express bowler, along with Amir. We can't risk a tour without him. Shehzad should be out of the team for some time, he can't even behave properly.

Don't just go on this picture. Please watch the video and then let me know what do you think.

Wahab is our express bowler, along with Amir. We can't risk a tour without him. Shehzad should be out of the team for some time, he can't even behave properly

Waj bro... as per me ... both are useless... just hunt the talent you will find more better than Wahab.... he is run taker not such wicket taker or run stopper... just check his previous performances.... he is a simple straight pacer... all i say is.. there are other more better options but don't have such parchi in hand... i am not fan of these both guys anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom