• Islamabad United

• Lahore Qalanders

• Peshawar Zalmi

• Quetta Gladiators

• Karachi Kings

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very impressed by the crowd itself. Good going. Waiting for better pitches, these pitches are very poor.

@Ammara Chaudhry , did i not tell you? did i not say Amir will destroy your Qalandars? dear, i might not be a great analyst, he was getting in rythm in New Zealand, just watch him progress. He will perform in coming times.

Well if you talk about overall I am really happy to see him back. He will help winning the international matches.
And I even supported the decision to give him another chance in team. ;)

Rahi Aaj Ki Baat. To Karachi bhi to Pakistan Ka part hai. :D

Well if you talk about overall I am really happy to see him back. He will help winning the international matches.
And I even supported the decision to give him another chance in team. ;)

Rahi Aaj Ki Baat. To Karachi bhi to Pakistan Ka part hai. :D
Lahori Qalandar:haha:

Ham jeet gaye :D
#diloankaybadshah
Karachi-Kings-Squads-Team-Fixture-Schedule-prediction-PSL-2016.jpg

@WAJsal @Ammara Chaudhry @DesertFox97 @The Eagle @PaklovesTurkiye

Lahori Qalandar:haha:
#diljalay :D

Very impressed by the crowd itself. Good going. Waiting for better pitches, these pitches are very poor.

@Ammara Chaudhry , did i not tell you? did i not say Amir will destroy your Qalandars? dear, i might not be a great analyst, he was getting in rythm in New Zealand, just watch him progress. He will perform in coming times.

I think pitches are good. I don't know why people are complaining about the pitches. We have seen Batsmen thrashing bowlers and bowlers getting hat tricks on the same pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom