• Peshawar Zalmi

• Quetta Gladiators

• Karachi Kings

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just was watching the semi final bracket

Why is 1 playing vs #2?

Normally in league format #1 plays against #4 , and #2 plays vs #3?

A proper fair format used world wide to make #1 ranking play lowest rank #4, as reward for finishing top of league
team 1 playing with team 2 and winner will go straight to final
team 3 playing with team 4th and winner of this match will play the loser of team 1 vs team 2
and then winner will go to final

He is really a fun loving guy. Where ever he goes, he is just the same.
i know but they did not bring him for fun or dancing but he was in poor form so no fun with batting

Great , as i typed a post.The system posted it twice.So, i deleted one, and it deleted both.It was long one.
Anyway.Seems like i'll have to shift back to the old ways of saving one in the MS office.

Nooooooo. Afridi is doing his job perfectly. Great captaincy with great bowling.

Sorry, i disagree.
Fine bowler of course.
But a great captain.Let's see.
Imran khan was a great captain.Younis khan was great leader. Misbah "the machine" is a great captain.
Pakistan does not need another good bowler.But their team can use a good professional batsman.
Captaincy wise and in terms of batting Misbah is miles ahead of what Afridi has to offer.

Afridi is as good as his team is.He's not a leader.A leader never falls under pressure or at least he tries to make it look like that.Afridi's deal is either to put immense pressure on the opponents and make them fall. If the opponent comes out to be a strong one , like the international teams that can imbibe pressure like a sponge holds water , then he gets fidgety and folds.That is my observation.

Same is case with Akmal , as he is an immature kid. Someone who's a hero on one day and even a bigger zero on the other.And in tournaments like that you lose one game and you are out of it.His problem is consistency.

Consider a T20 game with Pakistan chasing and there is a 100 runs on the board to take care of in 60 balls.
The game is against a side that is packed with good bowlers in their line up as is always the case with most of the international teams.Afridi is batting along with Akmal and Pakistan is 4 down.I can safely bet that they are going to fall.

Now, Afridi playing along Misbah that is a different story.
I know that's not going to happen because if Misbah gets to lead the team then Afridi is out of it.But that's just to analyse it.
Now you put Akmal supporting Misbah's cause to chase that total.It still looks good.

Last edited:
12733501_997115513702391_3199607180950156741_n.jpg
12729232_483236675217595_5689883121095399426_n.jpg
12715726_482881228586473_5739820938638884092_n.jpg

To the the Lahore Qalandars Fans...........;
or karao Geo sy apni Team sponsor.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i know but they did not bring him for fun or dancing but he was in poor form so no fun with batting

He said before the tournament that he was injured but PSL really wanted him to come so I suppose he agreed to on their insistence, but his performances showed he was not 100%, or even 50 for that matter.

i feel bad for LQ to exit but KK as well a LQ do not deserve to be in the run any way. Both of them performed pathetically and deserve to be exited. It happened to be that KK out gun LQ by RR and win over them. KK lost all its matches but against LQ.

Good to see PZ and QG going strong. i am least impressed with IU. I guess it is all down to the captaincy of the team. All 3 captains of KK, LQ and IU are laid back kind of attitude. LQ captain is bit better.

PZ and QG have very energetic and quality captains.

Well for me as a supporter of Quetta Gladiators I am happy with how they (QG) played and how they rose from being underdogs to table toppers. Their conduct was thoroughly professional throughout, except that Ahmed Shahzad incident.

For me it does not matter if they get to raise the winner's trophy or not ....................... they are the winners already. :tup:

KK is gonna do upset like Pakistan did in 1992 cup.... :D.... @Ammara Chaudhry @DesertFox97 @WAJsal @Zibago
I expect good show from all, expecting KK to fire and we have the potential to do so too.
Now you put Akmal supporting Misbah's cause to chase that total.It still looks good.
Akmal has looked different in last couple of games. Last night i wasn't expecting him to make a 50+ score, i thought Lahore would just fall like a deck of cards. You wouldn't see a single chances taken by Akmal, it was one of the fewest professional innings i have seen him play. He absorbed the pressure really well. Over all the passion shown on the field was great to see. Yar Adil was good to see too. I hope Akmal plays at number 3 in T20 World Cup, as he needs to deliver and he is in good form too; now that we have selected him we should extend our full support.

BTW, watching Amir bowling since his comeback, he has risen like a Phoenix from the Ashes, i am expecting him to destroy teams in future. That swing at pace is a joy in itself.

Lahore lost, KK advancing :partay:.

Cornered Tigers :D

Kiya hua ab apnay fan kay liay banda itna bhe na karay :what:
What a magnificent game of Cricket, what a captain and leader Imran Khan was. He redefined Pakistan Cricket, what a team. Wasim Akram emerged from this World cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom