What's new

Pakistan Studying Iran Nuclear Debate

What's up with Pakistani shias and their love for Iran no matter what and even over Pakistan? Can any shia explain this to me?

What's up with Pakistani shias and their love for Iran no matter what and even over Pakistan? Can any shia explain this to me?

Better ignore them. our lord almighty will deal with them on judgment day.

People dont what is happening b/w Iran & Pakistan from the last few days and its really dangerous.
Well there was news of banking channels being established, currency swap agreements being agreed. And from next month FTA b/w Iran and Pakistan taking effect. The latest I saw was some hundred tons of rice exported to Iran. I won't ask what you know but will it effect the steady increase in economic activity b/w Iran Pakistan?

Better ignore them. our lord almighty will deal with them on judgment day.
:wacko:

People dont what is happening b/w Iran & Pakistan from the last few days and its really dangerous.

Its not at all dangerous. Pakistan don't have much trade relations with Iran and reason is our clout as far as economically is concerned is non-existent compared to India. Sanctions on Iran will not hit us.

India can have great relations with USA, Gulf Arabs, Israel and Iran at the same time while we are left to chose between trade with USA/Gulf arab or Iran gas pipeline.

Pakistan is not a fragile country. However, we do need a more robust global engagement at a level befitting a stable, mature and prospering nuclear

wrong IMO, since seeing khadim fitna, how easily he shuts down cities upon cities, we are a fragile country

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there was news of banking channels being established, currency swap agreements being agreed. And from next month FTA b/w Iran and Pakistan taking effect. The latest I saw was some hundred tons of rice exported to Iran. I won't ask what you know but will it effect the steady increase in economic activity b/w Iran Pakistan?
Not exactly trade would remain same until and unless this thing gets out of hand.

:wacko:

Its not at all dangerous. Pakistan don't have much trade relations with Iran and reason is our clout as far as economically is concerned is non-existent compared to India. Sanctions on Iran will not hit us.

India can have great relations with USA, Gulf Arabs, Israel and Iran at the same time while we are left to chose between trade with USA/Gulf arab or Iran gas pipeline.
The incident is really horific and dangerous and iranian authorities are prolonging it.

Back
Top Bottom