What's new

Pakistan Studying Iran Nuclear Debate

Fault is done by the one who was offensive.
The other party was defensive.

I just don't want to further force you to tell...

But this just created excitement in me.

I am guessing Pakistan was on defensive side.

That's it.

Be comfortable and no need to tell anyone anymore.

Your choice, bro.

Thanks and peace from Karachi, Pakistan

People dont what is happening b/w Iran & Pakistan from the last few days and its really dangerous.
please elaborate... agar yaha ni tu mere page par aa kar bata do.

Ingrates do not go scot free by the nature... some call it Instant Karma..

please elaborate... agar yaha ni tu mere page par aa kar bata do.

Ingrates do not go scot free by the nature... some call it Instant Karma..
Bro abhi ka liya tna hee matter is sensitive so cant go beyond this point mera parr jalta hain:cry:
anyhow he is correct
I just don't want to further force you to tell...

But this just created excitement in me.

I am guessing Pakistan was on defensive side.

That's it.

Be comfortable and no need to tell anyone anymore.

Your choice, bro.

Thanks and peace from Karachi, Pakistan

Bro abhi ka liya tna hee matter is sensitive so cant go beyond this point mera parr jalta hain:cry:
anyhow he is correct
koi baat nahi khocka...baad ma bata dana. um intazar karega.

nice stuff . specially the A.Q Khan incident .
we tried to help iranian and they back stabbed us .

it makes me sad to see all the shia Pakistanis are supporting iran here even if they have to speak against Pakistan .

Ahmed Qureshi knows better than you two @ hamwatan and airmarchal

He is very much spot on. You just need to read his writes up without any bias.

For that he has to unbiased first. Saudi and Iran are two Muslim countries. Lets keep our country specific biases aside. When two Muslims fight, the third should try to resolve problems between them. If we start dragging in our biases, we will not able to see the wider picture and its deeper implication on us as Muslim and as a country.

This current Saudi leadership, like the UAE leadership of today cant be compared to what their fathers were. These leaderships are like spoilt rich brats. They have their countries as toys of the rich. They have no sensitivity toward Muslim suffering or else they would not have been fighting war in Syria which has killed so many innocent Syrians and displaced millions, literally.

Iran on the their hand as a country is a lot more intelligent. And I personally like intelligent people be they not be my best friends. Iran deal was a very good intelligent piece of diplomacy on Iran's part. It was negotiated by one country with a group. This is a lot of doing. The current Saudi MBS would not even pick a glass of water for himself let alone do the heavy lifting of diplomacy. :)

Ahmed Quraishi's a retard and an Al Qaeda supporter on the Syrian issue.

Slandering as usual...

Ahmed Qureishi is a Saudi tout.

Point at what he stated is a lie in your opinion.
Saudi is a brotherly state, they always looked after our interests and well being... what does Saudi tout means than?

They have no sensitivity toward Muslim suffering or else they would not have been fighting war in Syria which has killed so many innocent Syrians and displaced millions, literally.

Are you serious?
Pakistani pilgrims are being recruited into Iran's mercenary groups

We should thank our lucky stars.... as of yet Pakistani state is not blamed for helping Iran or keeping eyes closed on a serious international crime.
Iran silently recruiting Pakistani Shiites to fight in Syria

Back
Top Bottom