What's new

Pakistan Stock exchange down again and PKR nosie dive to highest low end ever against Dollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first time dollar is being bought on 170.80 and selling on 171.80 means that People are running and rushing to purchase dollar and zero confidence on PKR now since 5 months it is like going like default currency or mush worse.

It seems that someone will resign from the big seat due to that it this crisis was made up and it could have been avoided. Therefore, market is waiting for someone from major seat to get get de seated.

Enjoy Imran Khan growth and most unique growth in the world.
Moral of that urdu story we used to read in
schoبندر کے ہاتھ میں استرا دو گے تو وہ آپکا ناک ہی کٹ دے گا۔

Moral of that urdu story we used to read in
schoبندر کے ہاتھ میں استرا دو گے تو وہ آپکا ناک ہی کٹ دے گا۔

Absolutely spot on. It already happened three times.

Don't worry, very soon 1 PKR will be equal to $200, ops I meant the other way around. :lol::lol:

Nawaz shareef destroyed the country because of army trying to topple his government. Why didnt this clown army went after the biggest badmash i.e. Zardari? Instead they went after Nawaz who wanted to break control of army over Pakistan and Nawaz got his revenge in his own insane way.

IK has done nothing, iski itni aukaat hai kei PMLN kei under isko foreign minister lagana chahye tha. Sirf baatei chodna aati hai.
Zardari is their boy!

if they go after Zardari who will legalize all their Land grabbing activities in Khi/Sindh and who will award big thaikas to FWO?

Nawaz shareef destroyed the country because of army trying to topple his government. Why didnt this clown army went after the biggest badmash i.e. Zardari? Instead they went after Nawaz who wanted to break control of army over Pakistan and Nawaz got his revenge in his own insane way.

IK has done nothing, iski itni aukaat hai kei PMLN kei under isko foreign minister lagana chahye tha. Sirf baatei chodna aati hai.
Absolutely right, economy may not have been good but he hasnt spare any moment to destroyed it. I wonder whether Pakistan will ever be able to get out of this dire situation.

Absolutely right, economy may not have been good but he hasnt spare any moment to destroyed it. I wonder whether Pakistan will ever be able to get out of this dire situation.

Default is always a last-resort option.

Pakistan has gotten out of it, it just needs to keep control over CAD. GDP growth will stay at 2-3%, even 4% is not good for CAD. Need to take these years to bring governance reforms, land, police, industrial and whatever is there to reorganize and make better. Economic boom will happen then inshallah.
Zardari is their boy!

if they go after Zardari who will legalize all their Land grabbing activities in Khi/Sindh and who will award big thaikas to FWO?
Army is a big mafia in the country which is out of control of the government, one of the issues with the country that need to be dealt with over time.

Even ISI is out of control, our people take pride in ISI saying how they defeated the soviets and how they are their own organization out of government's control. This is not a good thing. ISI acts own its own and makes things worse at times. Army uses them even to control elections like they did for Imran Khan. They are even failing right now at counter insurgency, TTP and BLA having a field day.

People calm down 😂 market is adjusting to the new tightening to control CAD e.g. targeted slowing down imports, interest rate 25bps hike. Global commodity prices. Volatility in Afghanistan. IMF meeting on Sept 4. A lot of factors are happening at the same time.

Market dropped to 42k a couple of months ago.

Forget about the market, whenever a drop happens its the children that get ripped off and pros make a hefty profit.

With the current run off of global commodity prices and what is happening in crude and the bloodbath in lng, we need to play safe. Slow down for a bit and stabilise our macro economy.

we did in 1999 but leadership was strong that took bold decision for Finance took from -ccc ratings to B+ in 2005.

Just an example that default is never the end as some might fear, but good post-default management makes all the difference.

Just an example that default is never the end as some might fear, but good post-default management makes all the difference.

At an individual or company level it's tolerable, not at a state level. Default devastates a state and its populace, Pakistan can not survive a default.

The need of hour is to maintain macro stability and slow down if need be. I am glad the government and sbp both are taking pro active steps in that direction. Not too much not too less is the key. With the unpredictability in global commodity prices especially energy let's see how we deal with it. It will be a hard winter for a lot of folks around the world.

At an individual or company level it's tolerable, not at a state level. Default devastates a state and its populace, Pakistan can not survive a default.

The need of hour is to maintain macro stability and slow down if need be. I am glad the government and sbp both are taking pro active steps in that direction. Not too much not too less is the key. With the unpredictability in global commodity prices especially energy let's see how we deal with it. It will be a hard winter for a lot of folks around the world.

Argentina did, nine times. Pakistanis are a tough people for sure who can overcome any adversity.

Bhai we did and look where Musharf took us from -CCC to B+

Imran Khan is not the person on ground level, smart and action on time. He is good at speech, giving you hope and a mood lifter but he is not the who change anything or even a single reform.

Tell only 1 reform from Imran Khan, which Pakistan is progressing.

Pakistan will never get the kind of support Argentina got, we will probably fare a lot worse than what Lebanon is going through right now.
Lebanon never had export or remittance, they depended on aid, loans and FDI.

Pakistan has exports, RDA and remittances ,therefore, Inshallah Pakistan will never default but God forbid that if default than it will source of income in dollar as well but yes things will be expensive and ratings will downgrade us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom