What's new

Pakistan Stock exchange down again and PKR nosie dive to highest low end ever against Dollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what you think and your opinion.

Whenever nawaz came things were under control already then nawaz took loan and made bad contracts he knew he will mever return by the time his term will be over. This country is not nawaz jageeer that no one can ask question to him. Infact. you are admitting that nawaz destroyed the country because court ask him about his wealth.

In 1999 we were default and again nawaz came we were near default 2018.
Nawaz shareef destroyed the country because of army trying to topple his government. Why didnt this clown army went after the biggest badmash i.e. Zardari? Instead they went after Nawaz who wanted to break control of army over Pakistan and Nawaz got his revenge in his own insane way.
What did Nawaz sharif did which IK is unable to correct todate?
IK has done nothing, iski itni aukaat hai kei PMLN kei under isko foreign minister lagana chahye tha. Sirf baatei chodna aati hai.

Pakistan not alone here. Evergrande crash ripple effect felt everywhere. But prepare for the Great Depression 2.0

It lost about 750 points, then gained about 600 points. That's the daily routine. There is no crash going on as this idiot is trying to imply. He is trying to make this sound like some World War Z sh*t is going down in I I Chandriger Road.

the index closed at minus 255

?

PTI has absolutely failed to bring any kind of reforms in any sector, tell me where they have tried and have been successful PTI fanboys?

Pakistan was days away from defaulting and going belly up when PTI came into power In my books stabilizing the economy takes precedence over reforms. But You know what, let's play this game, please tell me specifically the reforms you were looking for, and PTI didn't deliver?

Pakistan was days away from defaulting and going belly up when PTI came into power In my books stabilizing the economy takes precedence over reforms. But You know what, let's play this game, please tell me specifically the reforms you were looking for, and PTI didn't deliver?
Government reforms, land reforms, economic reforms, industrial reforms, police reforms

Reforms as in make changes to these institutions and improve them. They haven't changed shit, they just keep on changing personnel every month.

The easiest job for PTI was to get economy stable through shutting down imports and begging for loans. That they succeeded at, the easy part. The difficult part was to start mass industrialization, bring in FDI and increase exports massively which they have failed miserably at.

For the first time dollar is being bought on 170.80 and selling on 171.80 means that People are running and rushing to purchase dollars and have zero confidence in PKR now since 5 months it is like going like default currency or mush worse.

Let me explain it to you on Lehman term; rupee depreciation has created a bonanza for exporters, the problem we are running into is most exporters( not all) have no or zero clues on how to take advantage of this.

On a side note, can you please explain to me what are bulls and bears?

Let me explain it to you on Lehman term; rupee depreciation has created a bonanza for exporters, the problem we are running into is most exporters( not all) have no or zero clues on how to take advantage of this.

On a side note, can you please explain to me what are bulls and bears?
there is a guy here on this forum, who bought in 158 rupees and according to him he bought huge amount

even he is cursing imran khan after making 10-20 lacs.

This nation is corrupt and na shukri and can never be happy with anyone.
Nawaz shareef destroyed the country because of army trying to topple his government. Why didnt this clown army went after the biggest badmash i.e. Zardari? Instead they went after Nawaz who wanted to break control of army over Pakistan and Nawaz got his revenge in his own insane way.

IK has done nothing, iski itni aukaat hai kei PMLN kei under isko foreign minister lagana chahye tha. Sirf baatei chodna aati hai.

So you are ok with nawaz sharif to let this country destroye if not given him power.

If so slavery has many faces.

Before Nawaz was na aheled for life Pakistan exports were at their lowest and we were running huge deficits
Introduction of Miftah Ismael only delayed the crisis by few months just upto the next election

Also its kind of funny watching Lahori baboons criticize Zardari given that mere months ago he was their latest abu jan

Btw relationship wasnt improving with India
Nawaz had a pathetic appeasement policy that prevented India for actively lashing out even when it was funding TTP and BLA through Afghanistan
there is a guy here on this forum, who bought in 158 rupees and according to him he bought huge amount

even he is cursing imran khan after making 10-20 lacs.

This nation is corrupt and na shukri and can never be happy with anyone.

So you are ok with nawaz sharif to let this country destroye if not given him power.

If so slavery has many faces.
This is standard mentality of Lahore leagis

family, friends and donors are making big bucks from this.

Maybe this is the start of global meltdown… the way entire worlds market is going up… there is a strong possibility of global market crash

yeh Nani ke nawasey her waqt doom and gloom manatey rehtey hain. Likh ke rakh lo agli baar bhi IK sarkar

Decline in KSE is due to over-hyped junk shares crashing after results.

thing is structural reforms have not been implemented by PTI which many people like me hoped for

There has been no major privatization drive. SOEs are bleeding money.

Still 70% of Pak economy remains undocumented - no major effort to document it.

Smuggling is still going on.

Up gradation of various ministries to IT platforms to improve efficiency is still no where. Vast sums are still lost to bureaucratic red tape and so on.

We might have to go IMF in 2023 as well

On serious on note people who say PMLN left 92 billion dollar deficit is totally wrong. They left 36 billion dollar deficit as 92 billion dollar was all total.

Right now total debt of Pakistan is 122 billion dollar, which means that PTI added 30 billion deficit in just 3.2 years.

Coming to CAD

PMLN 5 years CAD

1) 2.3 billion dollar CAD in 2014

2) 2.5 billion dollar CAD in 2015

3) 4.6 billion dollar CAD 2016

4) 13.5 billion dollar CAD 2017

5) 19.5 billion dollar CAD in 2018

PTI CAD in 3.2 years and expected

1) 13.5 billion dollar CAD in 2019

2) 4.4 billion collar in 2020

3) 1.8 billion dollar CAD in 2021

4) 2.3 billion CAD in just 2 months and faster than PMLN

PSX value in PMLN was over 100 billion dollar and market was at 53K

Right in PTI era PSX is downgraded and market value less than 40 billion dollar.

In short, except market base exchange rate PTI zero progress in exports and did nothing to reduce imports, which is the reason why Shaukat Tarin entire growth depends on cars sale, which can be done 1000s better by PMLN or PPP.

That is what happens when make excuses and put all the blame on others.

One more thing as finance guys that people who talk PTI had to pay 19 billion dollar CAD is totally BS as our system is cash carry, which means that 19 CAD of 2018 was over in June 30th.

Just think PTI also made Chinese investor annoyed and it took 3 years PTI to admit that yes we made CPEC very slow.

Even look at FDI in these 2 months, which is less than 200 million dollar.

PTI did the biggest blunder by pausing IMF program and now IMF condition will more hard than June 2021 and we will have to swallow that PTI due to incompetence.

What PTI also did a disaster is that they forced negative interest rate, which created a artificial demand just like PMLN.

If you look at entire situation than PPP is best among them because 2010-2011 was the highest inflation ever and still PPP managed far better in terms of external finance performance only and they never forced negative interest rate.

@Norwegian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom