What's new

Pakistan Stock exchange down again and PKR nosie dive to highest low end ever against Dollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desprado

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
For the first time dollar is being bought on 170.80 and selling on 171.80 means that People are running and rushing to purchase dollar and zero confidence on PKR now since 5 months it is like going like default currency or mush worse.

It seems that someone will resign from the big seat due to that it this crisis was made up and it could have been avoided. Therefore, market is waiting for someone from major seat to get get de seated.

Enjoy Imran Khan growth and most unique growth in the world.

Last edited:
1632735864474.png

I wonder who will win the next elections. Probably PMLN. PTI has f*cked up too badly.

wow 700 point of correction is equated to crash of Stock Market
You were sleeping last week?

Market lost more than -2000 points last week. I think you see too many PTI twitter slides.

You were sleeping last week?

Market lost more than -2000 points last week. I think you see too many PTI twitter slides.
in 2018 stock market was like 28,000? and what today?

i am so happy to see our great economy growing so fast . dollar will be 210pkr when pti will leave

PTI has absolutely failed to bring any kind of reforms in any sector, tell me where they have tried and have been successful PTI fanboys?

PTI has absolutely failed to bring any kind of reforms in any sector, tell me where they have tried and have been successful PTI fanboys?
tell me if we were successful in 2018?

It lost about 750 points, then gained about 600 points. That's the daily routine. There is no crash going on as this idiot is trying to imply. He is trying to make this sound like some World War Z sh*t is going down in I I Chandriger Road.

IMG_20210927_153254.jpg

Nawaz Sharif decided to destroy country's economy when Army decided to remove him and get Imran Khan selected. Before that the country was really smooth sailing and improving. Our relation with India was even getting better and better.
This is what you think and your opinion.

Whenever nawaz came things were under control already then nawaz took loan and made bad contracts he knew he will mever return by the time his term will be over. This country is not nawaz jageeer that no one can ask question to him. Infact. you are admitting that nawaz destroyed the country because court ask him about his wealth.

In 1999 we were default and again nawaz came we were near default 2018.

Nawaz Sharif decided to destroy country's economy when Army decided to remove him and get Imran Khan selected. Before that the country was really smooth sailing and improving. Our relation with India was even getting better and better.

What did Nawaz sharif did which IK is unable to correct todate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom