What's new

Pakistan still hosts largest number of refugees: UN

Now they are Bangladeshis just like we Kashmiris are now Pakistanis.... Just throw this weight behind our backs !

No they are not because they never got to make that choice - We did !

Therefore they are Our People !

And Butt do check out the conditions those Stranded Pakistanis have to live in !

There are few people in Pakistan who call themselves 'Pakistani' and then deny it's constitution and break law by speaking against it..those people have ill wishes too, are u going to send them somewhere as well? At least Afghans are not doing anything like that(not in my knowledge anyway).
As far as it goes for them being 'our people' ... they are considered as refugees for a reason!

No we bring these people to justice for they are Pakistanis - If they retaliate you retaliate using the Police then the FC & then the Army !

On the other hand we owe the Afghans nothing - They can go back to their country & do whatever the hell they want to do !

There are few people in Pakistan who call themselves 'Pakistani' and then deny it's constitution and break law by speaking against it..those people have ill wishes too, are u going to send them somewhere as well? At least Afghans are not doing anything like that(not in my knowledge anyway).
As far as it goes for them being 'our people' ... they are considered as refugees for a reason!

welcome to pdf... :)
at last somebody to kick butty's butt.

No they are not because they never got to make that choice - We did !

Therefore they are Our People !

And Butt do check out the conditions those Stranded Pakistanis have to live in !

Choice was given in the 80s and 90s. Thousands came in and throusands refused.

Besides, now Bangladesh is better than Pakistan, economically, that is. Why the hell do we want to burden ourselves. Does it look like we can afford to increase our population ?

Last edited:
No we bring these people to justice for they are Pakistanis - If they retaliate you retaliate using the Police then the FC & then the Army !

On the other hand we owe the Afghans nothing - They can go back to their country & do whatever the hell they want to do !

So u can consider someone Pakistani and is ready to bring them to justice when they are doing everything in their power to change ur ideology , ur system and killing others who are being used by foreigners and on other hand u want to throw some Afghanis out of Pakistan just because they are trying to live unremittingly in Pakistan? (I'm sure there must be some black sheep in them but we can't say the same thing for every Afghani refugees ) In fact their second generation is living in Pakistan, will u throw them out too? how fair it will be to people who tried to rely on us and yes we do own them one thing, when we gave our land to US to throw drones on Afghanistan, for that time we did own something to them.

Choice was given in the 80s and 90s. Thousands came in and throusands refused.

Besides, now Bangladesh is better than Pakistan, economically, that is. Why the hell do we want to burden ourselves. Does it look like we can afford to increase our population ?

Butt Sahib the choice was not given in the '80s & the '90s - After much pressure was there repatriation of some of the Stranded Pakistanis which was then abruptly cut once more because of shameless politicking !

Bangladesh isn't economically better than Pakistan even in our sh*tty condition but thats besides the point anyhow !

One does not burden themselves by taking in their Own !

Kick out the 2-3 million Afghan Refugees & the many more illegal ones & repatriate the remaining million or so of our own people back to Pakistan !

So u can consider someone Pakistani and is ready to bring them to justice when they are doing everything in their power to change ur ideology , ur system and killing others who are being used by foreigners and on other hand u want to throw some Afghanis out of Pakistan just because they are trying to live unremittingly in Pakistan? (I'm sure there must be some black sheep in them but we can't say the same thing for every Afghani refugees ) In fact their second generation is living in Pakistan, will u throw them out too? how fair it will be to people who tried to rely on us and yes we do own them one thing, when we gave our land to US to throw drones on Afghanistan, for that time we did own something to them.

I want neither a Humanitarian Accolade nor do I owe them anything !

The Afghans are not welcome on our land anymore - They have a country called Afghanistan - They should go back to it !

One can't come into my house & stay unremittingly in my house & whats worse tell me how half of the land is actually theres & its I who should vacate & how 24/7 they've got nothing better to do then to abuse the country that gives them a place to sleep at night - They do all the hating from across the Durand Line in Afghanistan !

As for bringing a Pakistani to justice - They are our people...if they will not comply then they will be dealt with according to the Law !

The Law does not allow us to throw them to a foreign land !

Last edited:
Butt Sahib the choice was not given in the '80s & the '90s - After much pressure was there repatriation of some of the Stranded Pakistanis which was then abruptly cut once more because of shameless politicking !

Bangladesh isn't economically better than Pakistan even in our sh*tty condition but thats besides the point anyhow !

One does not burden themselves by taking in their Own !

Kick out the 2-3 million Afghan Refugees & the many more illegal ones & repatriate the remaining million or so of our own people back to Pakistan !

I want neither a Humanitarian Accolade nor do I owe them anything !

The Afghans are not welcome on our land anymore - They have a country called Afghanistan - They should go back to it !

One can't come into my house & stay unremittingly in my house & whats worse tell me how half of the land is actually theres & its I who should vacate & how 24/7 they've got nothing better to do then to abuse the country that gives them a place to sleep at night - They do all the hating from across the Durand Line in Afghanistan !

As for bringing a Pakistani to justice - They are our people...if they will not comply then they will be dealt with according to the Law !

The Law does not allow us to throw them to a foreign land !

I think those few Afghanis are nothing as compare to our corrupt leaders and ideology destroyers. Yes, they should go back to Afghanistan but not like that. We did provide our 'lawns' to destroy Afghanistan then it will be fair to at least give them some time to live in our homes, and since when we became racist nation? and no I don't think those Afghani refugees consider Pakistani their land, another fact they still call themselves Afghani but I can't say the same about Karzai hakumut who is dying to control KPK.
But I agree we should bring Bangladeshi back, but then again why would they? since we have not stable ourselves ..yet.

Where are our Afghan friends? They have not come yet to Pooh, pooh Pakistani hospitality 26 years on. The most protracted refugee host in history...

I think those few Afghanis are nothing as compare to our corrupt leaders and ideology destroyers. Yes, they should go back to Afghanistan but not like that. We did provide our 'lawns' to destroy Afghanistan then it will be fair to at least give them some time to live in our homes, and since when we became racist nation? and no I don't think those Afghani refugees consider Pakistani their land, another fact they still call themselves Afghani but I can't say the same about Karzai hakumut who is dying to control KPK.
But I agree we should bring Bangladeshi back, but then again why would they? since we have not stable ourselves ..yet.

Some time ? They've been staying here for the past 30 years & it is not racism...it is reciprocity - You hate us...go back to your country - Its as simple as that !

And they do consider Pakistani Land as their land - Ever heard of Loy Afghanistan ?

Some time ? They've been staying here for the past 30 years & it is not racism...it is reciprocity - You hate us...go back to your country - Its as simple as that !

And they do consider Pakistani Land as their land - Ever heard of Loy Afghanistan ?

Oh God you and your reciprocity issues, i thought they were only limited to the Palestinians not acknowledging Pakistanis :)

...I'm a Pakistani alhumdullilah. :pakistan:

and no, i don't think they hate us..(but yes I can't say the same about those political parties who are ruling our own country..Pakistan)..otherwise they would not be living here. Just because of few black sheep you can't hate the whole community.

Their country is occupied by great father..maybe they want to live freely? They will go back eventually. If it's reciprocity then we should bear them for sometime, there is nothing wrong in it.

...I'm a Pakistani alhumdullilah. :pakistan:

and no, i don't think they hate us..(but yes I can't say the same about those political parties who are ruling our own country..Pakistan)..otherwise they would not be living here. Just because of few black sheep you can't hate the whole community.

Their country is occupied by great father..maybe they want to live freely? They will go back eventually. If it's reciprocity then we should bear them for sometime, there is nothing wrong in it.

I wasn't implying that 'you' hate us I was implying 'they' in first person ! :blink:

And you don't think - I've met more than my fair share to know that they do !

Oh God you and your reciprocity issues, i thought they were only limited to the Palestinians not acknowledging Pakistanis :)

I just love the Motherland more than anything ! :pakistan:

And you are a gullible bundle of empathy who by Royal Decree (my decree that is) is going to be thrown into the dungeons ! :p:

I wasn't implying that 'you' hate us I was implying 'they' in first person ! :blink:

And you don't think - I've met more than my fair share to know that they do !

I just love the Motherland more than anything ! :pakistan:

And you are a gullible bundle of empathy who by Royal Decree (my decree that is) is going to be thrown into the dungeons ! :p:

How can you claim to love your Motherland while you yourself want to throw your fellow citizen to the wolves?? Especially an angelic figure like me, such actions would surely stain the reputation of you're forefathers :lol:

How can you claim to love your Motherland while you yourself want to throw your fellow citizen to the wolves?? Especially an angelic figure like me, such actions would surely stain the reputation of you're forefathers :lol:

How do Pakistanis afford to keep those refugees?

I am genuinely curious.

Throw my fellow citizens to the wolves ? Me..? When....where ? :unsure:

I'm simply talking about locking up a Fat Persian Cow in the dungeons - Sounds reasonable ! :undecided:

Throw my fellow citizens to the wolves ? Me..? When....where ? :unsure:

I'm simply talking about locking up a Fat Persian Cow in the dungeons - Sounds reasonable ! :undecided:

Oh pleaseeee you have an issue with Persians why do you always choose to call us that. Maybe we should ask our fellow PDFers to catch you red handed gulping all the food from their plates while you go to that gathering of theirs :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom