What's new

Pakistan still a primary threat

Originally posted by WebMaster@Nov 23 2005, 05:49 AM
Here what i think if we have good amount of Babur we will be launching them basically from submarines, frigates, and MiragePA3(can carry exocet.) It will be a simple suicide if navy goes on offence but if it stays on the defence it will cover the range of 500KM from the coast not to mention if aircrafts/subs/frigates get used in this situation the range can be extended. Althought there is no platform yet developed of Babur that can be launced with aircrafts/subs or frigates but remember even 500KM would be enough to detect a ship and shoot it down with the cruise missile itself.

[post=3489]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats what I am wondering MoD which submarine?? Which Destroyer? Which Frigate? of Pakistan Navy?

Also Babur can't be launched from Mirage-III/V as far as my knowledge is concerned. May be you can correct me.

Thanks,

Miro

Indo-Pak have a agreement over missile tests. Both inform each other.

They have such agreement over ballistaic missiles not crusie missiles.

I dont see Babur entering in active seervice before 2010.

2 Examples.

1. JF17
2. BABUR

Now JF-17 was a project that was open to public/non-classifed. And i think that Babur was a project that was classifed/secert. I mean come'on all of a sudden Pakistan just fires a cruise missile that barely china knows about. It's in production or will go in production preety soon, since it will be the "thing" that will give us the edge over india as musharraf said.

Originally posted by Thunder@Nov 24 2005, 04:02 AM
I mean come'on all of a sudden Pakistan just fires a cruise missile that barely china knows about.
[post=3550]Quoted post[/post]​

Babur is a part of Hatf Programme.

Don't tell mer you made it without Chinese help.

It's in production or will go in production preety soon, since it will be the "thing" that will give us the edge over india as musharraf said.

Edge huh???

Good one.

You had many edges over us in 1965 and 1971. May be you can tell me what happened to those edges???? How they helped the nation against India???

Thanks,

Miro

Originally posted by miroslav@Nov 25 2005, 03:15 PM
Babur is a part of Hatf Programme.

Don't tell mer you made it without Chinese help.
Edge huh???

Good one.

You had many edges over us in 1965 and 1971. May be you can tell me what happened to those edges???? How they helped the nation against India???

Thanks,

Miro
[post=3695]Quoted post[/post]​

In 65 made India retreated from all the fronts. In 71 the story was quite different it was a damn civil war.

Originally posted by WebMaster@Nov 26 2005, 03:33 AM
In 65 made India retreated from all the fronts.
[post=3699]Quoted post[/post]​

I am quite a beliver that India didn't started the 65 war. We didn't launched the first strike so I disagree with what you say.

Besides our forcces were not knowing why they are fighting as our political leadership was a failure in 1965. There were no objectives no plans and mostly no co-ordination between the three forces due to the lack of political willingness/leadership and planning.

In 71 the story was quite different it was a damn civil war.

Pakistan Army/AF/NAVY had quite a lot adantages over the enemy.

Pakistani leadership simply failed on every front including diplomacy.

Miro

Originally posted by Thunder@Nov 24 2005, 04:02 AM
They have such agreement over ballistaic missiles not crusie missiles.
[post=3550]Quoted post[/post]​

It's not about missiles.

There are certain agreements over

new equipments: - induction and tests.

India has always informed about it's tests on Trishul/Nag/Akash/BrahMos etc. none of them we call a ballastic missile.

War Games: -

Inter servicces and or with foriegn forces. Again both countries present a full report to each other on war games.

Thanks,

Miro

Back
Top Bottom