What's new

Pakistan starts production of avionics for JF-17 Thunder jet

Hi, these avionics would be licensed produced versions of the current Chinese avionics for the JF-17. Therefore, the PAF is on the road to indigenous licensed production of Chinese avionics. However, I am sure it will take a few years to be able to completely manufacture the suite entirely in house. Thanks!

Do you have any source to prove this ??

He said the generic production and testing facilities had been established at Kamra Avionics and Radar Factory where, besides the Chinese avionics, four indigenously designed and developed avionics systems were also being produced.

I personally think that these are going to be indigenous, at least it sounds same from the statement that this has already been going on. Since our guys at PAF never lie or over hype a thing. They are always discreet =), following that i consider it to be indigenous.:pakistan:

i mean the KLJ-7 cannot fire the SD-10..

ther is something problem between the radar and the sd-10 as it is discussed in the jf-17 thread.

KLJ-7 can fire BNR bt has some problem right now

i mean the KLJ-7 cannot fire the SD-10..

ther is something problem between the radar and the sd-10 as it is discussed in the jf-17 thread.

KLJ-7 can fire BNR bt has some problem right now

dear u must go back to sleep again :lazy2:

rising+pakistan.jpg

AESA & BVR capable avionics will certainly be out of j17 budjet, what they re attempting is a low cost alternative...

Stupid post..r u trying to increase number of posts ?

He already has 2000+ posts. And is a very worthy member of this forum. Just because of that pic of "Rising Pakistan" his post is stupid.

:disagree:

the KLJ-7 can fire the SD-10/PL8/PL5

yes it can fire bt currently ther is a little problem in radar..the radar cannot be linked to the KLJ-7

may be some senior member will help you in this bro
coz i dnt knw much about this bt currently the 22 Jf-17 no one is capable of firing BVR.

bt the problem will be solved soon

AESA & BVR capable avionics will certainly be out of j17 budjet, what they re attempting is a low cost alternative...

huh?
Even the french upgrade per aircraft cost for only avionics(radar,missiles,avionics) was 32 Million USD per aircraft.

and ther is a little problem between the missile and KLJ-7
bt some report suggest that the KLJ-7 is to be replaced by KLJ-10 which can fire Sd-10 and is tested on J-10.
SO lets see what happens

beside this indigious avionics will be as per our requirements

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom