What's new

Pakistan SSG Commandos Rank in the World

Apparently one of your BSF or army men were beheaded by them a year back or so...

ACCORDING TO INDIAN MEDIA

:lol:

Worry about your black cats that were useless against 10 Pakistanis holding your financial capitol hostage for 4 days...

ACCORDING TO INDIAN MEDIA

:lol:

And how many rooms they had to look for and clear ,may I ask?? Keep your biased opinions to yourself and try to counter my points with examples rather than your rhetoric.

Who is the writer of this Article,Did you Notice ?

No,not really and neither do I care.It's another of those stupid,baseless,feel good d!ck measuring propaganda bs.And I would have said the same thing if they had placed any of the Indian SOFs in the list or even if at the top of it!!There is simply no way to reliably rank the leading SOFs because there is not much known of them,and that's especially true for the PARA SFs - we talk about them all the time but we know virtually nothing about their operations or training or most of the other things that comes with an SOF!!

These chicken shit Indians are so tough, but can not even engage little old Pakistan. :lol:

Our village elders would make Indian special forces eating their food out of a straw.

:rofl:

I could have replied in a similar manner but I can not stoop down to your level.Guess most of the people in your country is just like you,no wonder you guys are submerged in this neck deep shit you find yourselves.And the worst part is,instead of trying to get out of this,you are sinking further at ever increasing speed!!So enjoy your slow descend into chasm of shit.

These chicken shit Indians are so tough, but can not even engage little old Pakistan. :lol:

Our village elders would make Indian special forces eating their food out of a straw.

:rofl:
you are from Pakistani Punjab ?

I know your wrestlers and kabbadi team came here to get humiliated by Our Haryana and Punjab wrestlers every year :lol:

Do you know our wrestler beat Pakistani wrestler in 107 Seconds in Commonwealth Games.

His name is Sushil Kumar who humiliated Qamar Abbas in 107 second :lol:

Last time our Kabbadi players went to India, you dot heads cheated and ended the match early. :lol:

Get real shitheads. If you Indians are so big and bad, we are right next door.
Ok Haji even i give you benefit of the doubt but what about the earlier kabbadi world cups.

I think its 3-1 in India's Favour :lol:

Dothead bhai,

Check our wrestlers.

They come to India and defeat you in your own house. :lol: You buzdil can never win anything outside of your country. Kar de Sher. :lol:

In your own house bharti. :lol:

I'm not saying Indians are weak, but they are number 2 after Pakistanis.
**** wrestler :lol:

My Haji Friend don't give me these 3rd class village event posted on YouTube.

post me the video of Commonwealth Games in which Qamar Abbas was Humiliated by Sushil in 107 Second.

or

post some videos of MMA fighting in which you weak fighters lying knocked out with their Head Busted :lol:

**** do you even know what Commonwealth Ganes and MMA :lol:

Anyway i am outa here.

In asian games kabaddi , forget India even Bangladesh is better than Pakistan .

You cant put it on the top.
Know that we have experience but you dont have wars 24/7 like the american SFs.

Beside, We are among the elite and it isn't logical to rank by 1,2,3.
you need to consider alot of factors and put them that way.

Of course you will run, my little Indian friend. Running is in your veins. Maybe running is what you can beat us in? :lol:

Anyways, If you are a tough guy we are just west of you. We even come to your house to humiliate you. Maybe next time you can come here and try to prove your worth?

But it doesn't matter, you will be beaten blue and black, back to your ganga.
Yes we are natural Runners,we won medal in Athletics in international events when did the last time you defeated us in Athletics :lol:

BTW i don't have to run into Ganga,we have Indus your jugular vein i can do whatever i like with its water,thereafter it flows into Pakistan. :lol:

Wagha border is always open for chicken shit tough guys like you.

If you ever gain the courage to come through, I would personally have my little brother bludgeon your head in with a brick and collect your brains to feed to the dogs. Kata kat is quite tasty my little dwarfed kshatriya friend. :)
Haji where i live we start learn wrestle and Athletics before going higher secondary and i have seen your Mard e Momin in recent MMA lying on the floor knocked out by severe head blow by a Punjabi.

Insha'Allah i see i would get the chance.

The British SAS are the best hands down, no competition.
GIGN, I believe they have played special role in hostage rescue and anti terrorism combat... They also teach their tactics to other anti terrorist units then the Germans and then American marines etc...

Back
Top Bottom