What's new

Pakistan SSG Commandos Rank in the World

The SAS is not God sent that it will always remain the best as birth-right. Nothing remains "best" forever. The SAS came into limelight during the embassy siege which took place a lifetime ago. If SAS takes credit for the embassy raid success then they must also take blame for the disastrous Iraqi operation where a team of SAS was exposed by an Iraqi shepherd boy and all SAS members except one were killed.

The special forces teams like Spetsnaz are not a joke and have very brutal training methods.

Too bad if India is not in the list. Maybe they need to up their training quotient and go for better equipment instead of the so called "indigenous" goods made by desi PSUs.

The SAS is not God sent that it will always remain the best as birth-right. Nothing remains "best" forever. The SAS came into limelight during the embassy siege which took place a lifetime ago. If SAS takes credit for the embassy raid success then they must also take blame for the disastrous Iraqi operation where a team of SAS was exposed by an Iraqi shepherd boy and all SAS members except one were killed.

1)The special forces teams like Spetsnaz are not a joke and have very brutal training methods.

Too bad if India is not in the list. Maybe they need to up their training quotient and go for better equipment instead of the so called "indigenous" goods made by desi PSUs.
My One Word sir
"Kenya has special forces they will no where come near to Indian or Pakistani forces but still for a Kenyan they are best and nobody is near them"
Moral
"For any country which is training her soldiers in special way they are best for her everybody else is straw"
1)Yes they have one of brutal ways of training but luckily SSG got hand on their training system.

SSG comes in top 5 for sure but not number 1 for GOD sake now its getting funny seriously

who is believing ssg to be number one here, well atleast i am saying its among the best ones. Not number 1.

My One Word sir
"Kenya has special forces they will no where come near to Indian or Pakistani forces but still for a Kenyan they are best and nobody is near them"
Moral
"For any country which is training her soldiers in special way they are best for her everybody else is straw"
1)Yes they have one of brutal ways of training but luckily SSG got hand on their training system.

You are right. For every country their army is the best in the world.

The Spetsnaz was in context of those calling SAS the best. Special Forces have discreet operations, they work mostly undercover. We are talking right now and in some corner of the world a special forces mission might be on its way and it will never appear in the news. I am not saying you cannot compare special forces teams but it is very difficult.

Take the Iraq fiasco for example. A team of SAS troopers effed up big time. They were hiding in what they thought was a secure place waiting for their quarry. Call it bad luck or call it carelessness/complacency but the entire team was discovered and exposed by a humble Iraqi shepherd, a boy to be precise. He was strolling his goats and got curious when his goats started making a racket near some bushes.

The entire SAS mission was a disaster and only one commando managed to escape, barely alive.

So would it be accurate to call SAS a bad commando team?

Given the fact that most special forces operations remain top secret for years it would be difficult to estimate how you rank them. My humble guess is that the success or failure of any special force is their overall impact positive or negative on the battlefield is what defines them.

Sarcastic appreciation at its best.

Meanwhile, RAW and their elite forces are busy in drinking cow's piss.
Exactly. Hence it proves that incapable RAW and it's elite forces are no where in comparison to Great Pakistani forces. So from next time don't be foolish and bewkoof enuf to blame RAW for activities in your country.

We all know your great and superior authorities will never let Indian forces succeed in Pakistan.

OK?

The special forces teams like Spetsnaz are not a joke and have very brutal training methods.

@Abingdonboy , @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Any successful Ops of SSG against India ?

None so far,at least not anything significant.In fact,they got their asses handed to them by Indian regulars in more than a few instances!!And now,through some magical spell,they have risen to the No 1 spot,the best of the best among the SOFs world over!!

Apparently one of your BSF or army men were beheaded by them a year back or so...

ACCORDING TO INDIAN MEDIA

:lol:

Worry about your black cats that were useless against 10 Pakistanis holding your financial capitol hostage for 4 days...

ACCORDING TO INDIAN MEDIA

:lol:
Meanwhile Pakistan claim 12 of your SOLDIERS Beheaded by Indian army at LOC since 2000

I am sure these are done by our Naga Regiment or Gurkha Rifles.

@Abingdonboy , @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

None so far,at least not anything significant.In fact,they got their asses handed to them by Indian regulars in more than a few instances!!And now,through some magical spell,they have risen to the No 1 spot,the best of the best among the SOFs world over!!
I give you 2 example i know of when they were beaten back by our regular like Kumaon Regiment and J&k Light infantry

1.Siachin after failed SSG ops to recapture Qaid post they begged India to recover the Bodies of SSG lying in Open for many days including the body of Captain Muhammad Iqbal Khan and irony is we still occupy Qaid OP and also renamed it BANA post to honor Bana singh.

2.In Kargil they lost SSG officer Capt. Ammar Hussain and others without recapturing any important peak.

3.Even any international event like British Cambrion Patrol we never send our SF only Garwal Rifles was enough to won the event :lol:

They tried one but they were caught by villagers and got beaten up by lathis till they lost their senses
Not once but many times but failed miserably meanwhile in Afghanistan you should read about the famous battle of Hill 3234 :lol:

apart from Failed operation Qiyadat

I give you 2 example when they were beaten back by our regular like Kumaon Regiment and J&k Light infantry

1.Siachin after failed SSG ops to recapture Qaid post they begged India to recover the Bodies of SSG lying in Open for many days including the body of Captain Muhammad Iqbal Khan and irony is we still occupy Qaid OP and also renamed it BANA post to honor Bana singh.

2.In Kargil they lost SSG officer Capt. Ammar Hussain and others without recapturing any important peak.

3.Even any international event like British Cambrion Patrol we never send our SF only Garwal Rifles was enough to won the event :lol:

Not once but many times but failed miserably meanwhile in Afghanistan you should read about the famous battle of Hill 3234 :lol:

apart from Failed operation Qiyadat

I know dude,I know. :D

Back
Top Bottom