What's new

Pakistan snubs India over bulletproof car at SAARC summit

Indians i promise i will stop trolling on PDF against you and start loving you people with passion if you just put a bomb in his car :lol:

wow if this was IK instaed of NS everyone would be saying "Good going IK, thats how you show them"

He didn't like the sound system on the Indian one
fit in these then talk
car-stereo-460x300.jpg

doesnt make any sense ?? where did modi find jihadi in SAARC ?? :crazy::cuckoo:

Damn it!! My mistake, I forgot that Nawaz Sharif to apna hi jasoos hai :p:

P.S. - He and that punk Bilawal Bhutto are India's assets in Pakistan. Dhyan se rakhiyo unhe.

Damn it!! My mistake, I forgot that Nawaz Sharif to apna hi jasoos hai :p:

P.S. - He and that punk Bilawal Bhutto are India's assets in Pakistan. Dhyan se rakhiyo unhe.

Dr Swami and his brainfarts..:lol:... Aik kam tha.. Aik aur mil gaya..

Pure case of ego at play. The host country (not India) offered car to the Pakistani guest but as soon as Pakistan officials came to know its supplied by India, the ego kicked in forcing them to reject it as it was Indian. Hilarious!!

A sheep trying to act like a lion. India does not need to bug Nawaz's car to extract information out of him, he will be more happy to tell them anyway. Remember how he told Gujral than the PM of India about Kashmiri Muhajadeen.

This doesn't make an iota of sense. If the visit is to Nepal then why in Gods name would india offer any official vehicle?

I think A 760Li black long body BmW is much more desirable than a "bombproof" hendustan ambassador with 1960s design and not even power steering

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom