What's new

Pakistan Shows Interest In Denel's T5-52 Self-Propelled Howitzer: Display at IDEAS 2016

He is talking about ammo special ammo ask him what he meant for that.
Any ways we already have capability to retro fit kits to our existing systems but if P.A is showing interest there must be some good offer lets see.
Krasnopol maybe?
It's not bad operating different systems, all have their pros and cons.
Heck we have been operating a mix of US, British, French, Russian, Chinese and even North Korean Arty pieces since the start! This would be a good induction if the interest is real.

Krasnopol maybe?
It's not bad operating different systems, all have their pros and cons.
Heck we have been operating a mix of US, British, French, Russian, Chinese and even North Korean Arty pieces since the start! This would be a good induction if the interest is real.
No russian,north korean,british or french system that i know of...

Its US,Chinese (russian) and Turkish and local.

Why not Nora B-52 and G6 Rhino ???

g6_rhino.jpg

:nana:

I am referring to possible GPS Guided Rounds. Not F#cking Mortar rounds can mortar rounds be fired from artillery?
Height of retard Pann and extremely suffering from comprehension problem.
@Zarvan
Now tell me how can these kids learn when they are even not reading posts or may not able to understand simple English.

Height of retard Pann and extremely suffering from comprehension problem.
@Zarvan
Now tell me how can these kids learn when they are even not reading posts or may not able to understand simple English.
if you are going to be rude pr!ck then dont expect anything less!

:nana:

I am referring to possible GPS Guided Rounds. Not F#cking Mortar rounds can mortar rounds be fired from artillery?
Yes they can't be fired from Artillery what I am saying is Pakistan is using both GPS guided rounds of Artillery as well as in Mortars GPS Guided Mortars are being used. But of course Artillery rounds are fired from Artillery Guns and Mortards rounds are fired from there weapons.

If we run a query " * shows interest ... "

Zarvan's name will be the topmost poster.

Indeed he has a treasure trove of " interesting" news.
From J-10 to SU-35 many things between even every thing which cause any damage to any one.:lol: Even if a satire magazine post about firecrackers Zarvan mian would post on PDF.:rofl:

Yes they can't be fired from Artillery what I am saying is Pakistan is using both GPS guided rounds of Artillery as well as in Mortars GPS Guided Mortars are being used. But of course Artillery rounds are fired from Artillery Guns and Mortards rounds are fired from there weapons.
when I made the post on the previous page which got jumped upon by certain cretin. There is a GPS guided ammo made by a european country which possibly with no proof may need a certain type of gun to use. I don't have proof so I can't go around doing make belief about it. It is a possibility that it may be in the works or not!! Time will tell.

when I made the post on the previous page which got jumped upon by certain cretin. There is a GPS guided ammo made by a european country which possibly with no proof may need a certain type of gun to use. I don't have proof so I can't go around doing make belief about it. It is a possibility that it may be in the works or not!! Time will tell.
I am talking that we are using these kind of rounds either made by Turkey or China based on what Rafi posted few days ago about 2 Indian soldiers we killed through using these kind of rounds.

Except the ones that were used for trial.. although even those were never confirmed by PA.. Neither did we see A-100 till years after its induction and so on..

In its 2014 data, SIPRI did report delivery of 36 (out of 90 ordered) SH-1's but the info. was removed in 2015 data for unknown reasons. Trials of Nora B-52 and Denel T5-52 also raise questions.

Back
Top Bottom