What's new

Pakistan Should respond Agressively to Quetta and Lahore attacks 13/2/17

What is the reaction of our government? I reckon nothing. The only time we hear them bark is when its Panama or IK. So my question to fellow Pakistanis is who is going to respond aggressively to Quetta and Lahore attacks? We should had thought about that when a corrupt thug with zero moral values was put in charge who came as a result of massive rigging yet people chose to ignore it and instead blamed IK for creating chaos. Now deal with the gross incompetence of this so called tajerbakar team while the world laughs at mockery of the state of Pakistan.
please keep politics out of it for now.

You aren't doing anything until you pick the monster of Lal masjid and his cohorts and make an example out of them. Rest is hogwash.

please keep politics out of it for now.
Where is politics in it? If it isnt the government's job to respond to all threats who's is it? Where is the government of Pakistan and what have they done to respond?

Where is politics in it? If it isnt the government's job to respond to all threats who's is it? Where is the government of Pakistan and what have they done to respond?
I clearly agree it is Gov's job and a failure of Shahbaz Sharif of not acting to the issued warning but what do you accept we are at war since 1947. The rising economy of Pakistan hurts them we have to do a sabotage in return as well.

I clearly agree it is Gov's job and a failure of Shahbaz Sharif of not acting to the issued warning but what do you accept we are at war since 1947. The rising economy of Pakistan hurts them we have to do a sabotage in return as well.
I am not referring to just the failure of Shahbaz Sharif but the general failure of the federal government. Imagine something similar had happened in India and compare their response with our government, you will get why i am upset. In Pakistan its just another day for people and for the government. Even on this forum we will be angry, write emotional posts but after few days every thing will die down and it will be business as usual in Pakistan until next time. This circle keeps on repeating.

I am not referring to just the failure of Shahbaz Sharif but the general failure of the federal government. Imagine something similar had happened in India and compare their response with our government, you will get why i am upset. In Pakistan its just another day for people and for the government. Even on this forum we will be angry, write emotional posts but after few days every thing will die down and it will be business as usual in Pakistan until next time. This circle keeps on repeating.
There are many things involved in this. USA has been looking for a way out in the failure in Afghanistan, UAE looking for the revenge of diplomats, India for the cricket sabotage there are many issues and in so much mess they have been desperate to strike Pakistan. So the rate has gone down and there will be a revenge. I can understand the burning inside you but patience, we have to be precise and attack where it hurts most.

Pakistan has to make the "cost of terror activities" so high for India that it stops all such activities which harm Pakistan.

A full-scale covert plan to assist all separatist movements in India is required. It'll take a one to two year time period to drive the message home. A message that Pakistan is capable of creating a situation for India where it will be forced to kiss it's dreams of economic progression good-bye if it doesn't stop any and all terror activities in Pakistan. It will also force India to sit down and decide on Kashmir according to the wishes of Kashmiris, even if it means an Independent and Sovereign State of Jammu & Kashmir.

no you people won't stop there, its your 1000 year old dream to disintegrate India......you people want to see borders with khalistan, rajputana and take away whole of north India....kashmir is a dispute, the land belongs to India, the raja acceded to India.....
and it's not India's dream to disintegrate Pakistan? What about u guys arming Mukti Bahini supporting that separatist movement and raising trouble in Balochistan by supporting BLA etc? Animosity goes both ways. Don't act like India is super generous to us.

As for the Raja acceding Kashmir to India. The Nawab acceded Junagadh to Pakistan but India invaded and occupied it. Why don't u guys ever bring that up?

Afghani suicide bomber carried out the #LahoreBlast on the behalf of Jamat ul Ahrar which itself works for RAW.

16729502_10154639250952663_6373330668187007053_n.jpg

Jamat ul Ahrar is a militant wing group of TTP and now merged with ISIL/Daish

The ideology of this group is not admitting existence of #Pakistan, they say they believe in pre partition (subcontinent) before 1947.

This is same ideology of Hindu Brahmin terrorist organizations like BJP, VHP, Shiv Sena. They also believe in ideology of "Akhand Bharat" meaning pre 1947 subcontinent from #Bangladesh to #Afghanistan

This group has taken responsibility of recent suicide blast in #Lahore, Pakistan.
(13th-Feb-2017)

Now everything is clear, our enemy is same and not happy seeing stability in this country. They have again targeted Cricket because Pakistan Super League's final was due in Lahore and international players were willing to play in Gaddafi Stadium Lahore. Pakistan was very hopeful for bringing international cricket back.

In the end, I would quote an authentic hadith, Rasoolullah (pbuh) told us sign of khwaarij that they will kill Momineen but leave polytheists (idol worshipers).
Good point. They left US forces in afghanistan and are killing muslims.
ISIS left non muslim alive and kills muslims.1 journalist in their captivity is still alive and appear happy in propaganda videos but they killed muslim jouranlist for spying.
They left indian people go but killed muslim prisoners.
They kill taliban and afghans but don't fight non muslims in afghanistan
They kill Pakistani muslims but don't feel for any muslim killed in kashmir.
They never attacked israel.
They never attacked 2 country people ie. india and israel.

Only way to retaliate such coward attacks by indian sponsored terrorists, bleed deep in side india so they feel the pain same way. Task to Hafiz Muhammad Saeed and Molana Masood Azhar they shall treat indian better way

No matter how you respond, this proxy war will end only when Pakistan stops sponsoring terrorism in Kashmir......bitter truth!

Pakistan cannot stop kashmiris or any one who support Kashmir cause to stop attacking India. Untill unless Pakistan do not actively support them Indian shouldnt have any problem with that. And untill India gives Kashmiris their right of self determination this will not end.

Need better intelligence throughout the country. Surveillance cameras in major cities.

There are clearly terror cells throughout our country, financed by our enemies.

While many of them are destroyed, there are still many out there.

There should be no tolerance towards sectarian groups either, they harbor militants.

The higher ups in the military and the government have failed, COAS Bajwa has upto this point been a complete failure, and undoing a lot of good work Raheel Sharif did.

While Raheel Sharif did a lot of good for the country, one major failing on his part was not taking initiative to take on threats in Punjab. He had the nation's support, but it is unfortunate he did not really take the initiative in Punjab.

No matter how you respond, this proxy war will end only when Pakistan stops sponsoring terrorism in Kashmir......bitter truth!
it will stop only when India stop sponsoring terror in Pakistan and after freedom of Kashmir. other way around we know 1971... so Pakistan keep defending and attacking and the same time. let see who going to bo down

Dont think what the world is saying, just keep replying them with same manner, eye for an eye, thats how we can control this shitty Banya nation.. They r terrorist they r supporting and sponsoring terrorism in Afghanistan through Pakistan, dont thinj what world is saying we know them and that is enough

Why do not you wait till your intelligance agency come out with any clue. I remamber same noice at the time of Kamra attack untill Mr. Kiyani came out with a statement that attackers were insiders. Wait for some time till the official statement of your intelligence agency.

Back
Top Bottom