What's new

Pakistan Should respond Agressively to Quetta and Lahore attacks 13/2/17

No matter how you respond, this proxy war will end only when Pakistan stops sponsoring terrorism in Kashmir......bitter truth!
Terrorism done in kashmir by India locals every day fight for their freedom it is international issue everyone knows who is occupying forcefully in Kashmir if people are with u in Kashmir than last 200 days in Kashmir who are fighting with u for their freedom your propganda won't work hiding ur terrorism under carpet and blaming others won't work any more infact Nehru himself ran to UN to resolve kashmir since than u are in denial mode due to u know ur case is very weak

You are mixing kashmir freedom with terrorism won't work here any more

We openly support freedom of Kashmir no matter what u think

imagine saying social media is overrated and useless when its got Donald trump into the high office lol

Did it? Or were there other factors? In fact, he's been tweeting for years. Sorry, it's more complicated than that.

haha tell us more about how Modi isolated us ?
Pakistan isolated? I never bought that argument. Pakistan is not isolated, not in the literal sense, but its diplomatic profile is definitely weaker vis-a-vis India.

all the years and you still can't get hafiz saeed banned. your daddy china doesn't even let u speak up about the issue and just blocks anything u try to do in the UN.

Let's get one thing straight. If China's is anyone's daddy, it's Pakistan.

all these years you indians have been crying foul and yet the entire world including uncle sam calls us a major non nato alley.

the jokes on you indians bro not us.

Non-NATO ally? You still believe that today, in 2017? Sir, the joke is definitely on you if you believe that nonsense.

Pak Govt and Pak Army has no answer to these terrorist activities. Just empty words, We are prepared for any aggression". Next you will see Afraf Ghani starting a vicious tirade against Pakistan when there is a flare up in afg civil war. Pak FO and army so shy exposing masterminds.
It's you don't have constructive word to say u r right

Why in Kashmir people fight against ur forces and fly Pakistan flag high

@Cookie Monster @Khafee @Sarge @Djinn @The Eagle @waz @Basel @Major Sam @dsr478 @LeGenD @Horus
How should Pakistan respond in wake of the recent terror attacks?
Not sure what exactly should be done, but what Pakistan must do is to run a vigorous media campaign followed by academic circles pitching in and exposing the main perpetrators of terrorism in Pakistan, which we all know are non other than India and Afghanistan. Moreover, Pakistan should escalate these foreign sponsored terrorist acts at international forums while highlighting the names. It's about time that Pakistan brushed up it's foreign policy outlook, the goody-goody "let's not be harsh" approach to all the international affairs has accomplished nothing over these almost 7 decades.

Jahil insan , I was pointing out solutions whats with this 3rd class jahil response .
Go Fu** yourself Dimwit.
Change your flags to tr-colour ,Stupid Indian.

WTF ?? ..do I need a certificate of my patriotism from you? .. Hell with tricolour and ur cheap reply . What I said is right according to my thinking's ... I did suggest a solution "be strong enough" to stop them if we are able to stop them we will be able to hit them back .. But what's going on right now?? We are fighting a war on our own land .. They are hurting us everywhere from Karachi to fata , Baluchistan to Lahore everywhere we are being killed is that wrong? .. the only solution is to be strong enough to take this war to their home .. Do we have another solution? ..

BTW don't get personal we can have difference of opponion but that doesn't mean I am less patriot than u

No matter how you respond, this proxy war will end only when Pakistan stops sponsoring terrorism in Kashmir......bitter truth!
Oh really....!
You don't deserve talking about Kashmir..pallet mafia....You have turned heaven on earth into biggest open jail in the world.

Surgical strikes?

Those have good symbolic value but aren't effective at long term neutralizing the enemy.

There are other options that we have which we can exercise given the amount of resources at our disposal and our newfound political will.

First Indian sponsored bomb blast happened in Karachi within weeks of Pakistan's creation, this is also a bitter truth.

Those have good symbolic value but aren't effective at long term neutralizing the enemy.

There are other options that we have which we can exercise given the amount of resources at our disposal and our newfound political will.
Like?

Afghani suicide bomber carried out the #LahoreBlast on the behalf of Jamat ul Ahrar which itself works for RAW.

16729502_10154639250952663_6373330668187007053_n.jpg

Jamat ul Ahrar is a militant wing group of TTP and now merged with ISIL/Daish

The ideology of this group is not admitting existence of #Pakistan, they say they believe in pre partition (subcontinent) before 1947.

This is same ideology of Hindu Brahmin terrorist organizations like BJP, VHP, Shiv Sena. They also believe in ideology of "Akhand Bharat" meaning pre 1947 subcontinent from #Bangladesh to #Afghanistan

This group has taken responsibility of recent suicide blast in #Lahore, Pakistan.
(13th-Feb-2017)

Now everything is clear, our enemy is same and not happy seeing stability in this country. They have again targeted Cricket because Pakistan Super League's final was due in Lahore and international players were willing to play in Gaddafi Stadium Lahore. Pakistan was very hopeful for bringing international cricket back.

In the end, I would quote an authentic hadith, Rasoolullah (pbuh) told us sign of khwaarij that they will kill Momineen but leave polytheists (idol worshipers).

Every one knows it's very easy to target hotels, cricket stadiums, mandirs, etc etc. But Pakistan doesn't support killing of innocent people.

What I believe is that Pakistan should once do it, 10-15 soft targets in one day within the span of 3-4 hours, without any trace. Every one bomb blast in Pakistan should be responded with 5-6, similar targets, similar places etc..

Indians very well know that Pakistan is fully capable of doing it.. Pakistan is fully capable of sending all the foreign tourists, crickets, investors back to their home countries in a couple of months.

India is playing with fire..

Back
Top Bottom