What's new

Pakistan should reject any offer of aid from India

India should ban export of tomatoes and onions asap.
Pakistanis are already proficient at eating grass, I am sure they can persevere without tomatoes and onions just for a few months.
anni diya kis dunya main ji raha hai tu ?

pakistan already purchased onions and tomato from iran and turkey

Pakistanis are already proficient at eating grass, I am sure they can persevere without tomatoes and onions just for a few months.

indians are proficient at eating NOTHING which is why india has the HIGHEST number of acutely malnourished and growth stunted people in the world and has malnourishment levels similar to that of afghanistan........... :azn::

indians are proficient at eating NOTHING which is why india has the HIGHEST number of acutely malnourished and growth stunted people in the world and has malnourishment levels similar to that of afghanistan........... :azn::

Im pretty sure if you or your family were starving you wouldn't be making similar statements.

Let the poor be helped and don't use their misery for politics. That's such a disgusting use of their deaths.

An average Pakistani is richer than an average Indian according to experts here, so I think they’ll never need aid from India.

No, Pakistan should not refuse India's assistance.

Political disputes are political disputes, and humanitarian assistance is humanitarian assistance. These are two different things. They should not interfere with each other.

In the 2008 Wenchuan earthquake in China, the Japanese rescue team was the first foreign rescue team to arrive in China. Japan is the largest contributor.

In 2011, the Japanese Kanto tsunami, the Chinese rescue team was the first foreign rescue team to arrive in Japan. China is the largest donor country.

If you don't like each other, you can continue to scold them after providing&receiving help. But hatred should not stop goodness and morality.

IMG_20220901_121759.jpg

I thought there is already decent amount of trade with India.

How do you think so much cattle ends up in Sorabh Goth, Karachi during Bakra Eid?

India however is 1.4 billion overpopulated slum by sheer numbers it will have a big economy, because it is a MASSIVE market
By this logic Pakistan should be a market or economy one sixth the size of India.
Is it?
This means that India is doing something right. It is a long way from where it should be. But in right direction.
Pakistan itself is a 230 million market and needs reform and Change but that change does not include peace with Hindus
Smoking strong stuff. Lucky you, you get that on your side.
Hindutva poison has given us a opportunity to needle away at India from within and we have to utilise that poison to divide India and push for a soft partition on the ground where communities divide and claim territories and areas as Muslim or Hindu only, economic boycott of the other in preparation of a hard partition later
Last 70 yers have proven this theory other way. One country couldn’t hold on to it’s muslim identity and got divided. Whereas, India has stood the test of time and most of the insurgencies are reducing. Even if they don’t, India is not going the way people like you are dreaming.

Aid for the affected people after a calamity is exchanged even between countries with major differences.
Pakistan government of the day is best placed to decide depending on severity of the situation. Hope that they allow aid and don’t play politics on plight of poor people.

But as per Pakistani prime Minister, "beggars cannot be choosers".

Pakistan government of the day is best placed to decide depending on severity of the situation.

Pakistan has decided.

No Trade with India.

No Aid from India.

Kashmir banega Pakistan.

Indians are despicable people. India is desperate to give aid to Pakistan to score political points.

Pakistan should reject any offer of aid from India.
You are already importing medicines from india .can you stop that ?

Last edited:
I think humanitarian aid should be accepted and distributed to the affectees asap. Not the time for petty politics, people need urgent help.
Those sitting in comfy chairs and not lost everything shouldn’t be deciding this.
That's why we should recreate the partition spirit of Muslim unity, that is the only thing that can save us.

Beggars can't be choosers
Hazarat PM Shahbaz Sharif urf cherry blossom

Back
Top Bottom