What's new

Pakistan should export weapons to Ukraine

I have a better idea :raise:

Pakistan should rent its weapon systems to India.
India is short on supplies and has enough forex reserves, we have enough supplies and no forex reserves.

Absolute win-win for everyone.

Turkiye is giving drones to Ukraine
Iran is giving drones to Russia
Saudi Arabia is buying oil & gas from Russia

Why should Pakistan be an exception?
The purchase of oil and the sale of arms have completely different natures. Providing weapons to the two sides involved in the war violates international law (< 1936 Neutral Regulations >), and buying oil does not violate international law. Turkey and Iran sold weapons to show their political attitude to NATO and Russia. Pakistan does not need to do so.

Don't get involved in war easily for money. Doing so will make other countries think you are belligerent. Eventually, you will lose more valuable credibility and diplomatic resources.

I advise you not to meddle in such a dirty war easily. Both sides of the war are dirty. Even if you can get a little benefit from it, you will lose more in other aspects. Maintaining absolute neutrality is the best choice.
Spot on

Export some limited number of weapons to Ukraine against Eurasian Power Russia? Which is almost our neighbor and allay of China.
You have some idea what kinds of difficulties Russia can create for Pakisan via Afg and Iran???

It should if there official requst comes from financiers of Ukraina war efforts.

Why should we support the Nazi country of Ukraine? We should be neutral. If we have to show our support it must be Russia.

There are far more women than men in Ukraine as compared to Russia so I say let's up support Ukraine as their chicks would be easier to get lol.
Does anyone know the process of getting a Ukraine visa these days?

Clean own backyard first - Baluchistan. Stop worrying about external wars happening around the world. The war with in and war faced by Pakistan has to end.
THIS. Pakistan doesn't have a dog in this fight.

Back
Top Bottom