What's new

Pakistan should export weapons to Ukraine

The Ukrainian govt has no money.

They just want free or long-term low interest loans.

The Ukrainian govt has no money.

They just want free or long-term low interest loans.

Yes. Hence I said Pakistan need to work with US, NATO and EU to fund these procurements.

Many EU countries do not want to deliver weapons directly. This is where Pakistan can deliver weapons paid by Germany , US, UK etc.

Yes. Hence I said Pakistan need to work with US, NATO and EU to fund these procurements.

Many EU countries do not want to deliver weapons directly. This is where Pakistan can deliver weapons paid by Germany , US, UK etc.
These countries just want Ukraine to buy their inventory with loans. They did not give real support. It's best not to expect them to pay too much money for Ukraine.

These countries just want Ukraine to buy their inventory with loans. They did not give real support. It's best not to expect them to pay too much money for Ukraine.

Not only weapons but Pakistan can also provide training and support staff. For example US is planning to give F-16s to Ukraine and Pakistan can train and maintain the fighters.

We also have one of the best Special forces training and can train Ukranian forces.

Not only weapons but Pakistan can also provide training and support staff. For example US is planning to give F-16s to Ukraine and Pakistan can train and maintain the fighters.

We also have one of the best Special forces training and can train Ukranian forces.
You are trying to rob the American military industrial complex and various institutions of money.

You are trying to rob the American military industrial complex and various institutions of money.

It is very big pie and I am sure US will share small peice of the pie to keep Pakistan on her side.

Turkiye is giving Bayraktar TB2 drones to Ukraine. Is US complaining ? No.

It is very big pie and I am sure US will share small peice of the pie to keep Pakistan on her side.

Turkiye is giving Bayraktar TB2 drones to Ukraine. Is US complaining ? No.
In May this year, the US Congress approved US $40billion in aid and loans to Ukraine. But only $1.6 billion was handed over to the Ukrainian govt.

You can google the allocation of these aid funds.

Most of them are used to deploy Patriot missiles, but they are not deployed in Ukraine. Some were given to the US Department of justice to provide legal support for Ukraine. Some are used to support NGOs in Ukraine. Some are used to ensure food security in the USA. I remember that a large part of it is used to finance American defense businessmen. However, most of the money needs to be returned by the Ukrainians after the war.

If you want to take part of the money, how many people will you annoy?

u=3656733793,174447846&fm=30&app=106&f=JPEG.jpg

That money, it's what the U.S. military industrial complex has spent a lot of energy asking for from the U.S. Congress. The Americans plundered it from Ukraine by many means.

Do you really think you can easily divide their booty?

Last edited:
In May this year, the US Congress approved US $40billion in aid and loans to Ukraine. But only $1.6 billion was handed over to the Ukrainian govt.

You can google the allocation of these aid funds.

Most of them are used to deploy Patriot missiles, but they are not deployed in Ukraine. Some were given to the US Department of justice to provide legal support for Ukraine. Some are used to support NGOs in Ukraine. Some are used to ensure food security in the USA. I remember that a large part of it is used to finance American defense businessmen. However, most of the money needs to be returned by the Ukrainians after the war.

If you want to take part of the money, how many people will you annoy?

View attachment 863750

Even without US funding, Pakistan can go for a direct barter deal like Weapons for Wheat.

Even without US funding, Pakistan can go for a direct barter deal like Weapons for Wheat.
I advise you not to meddle in such a dirty war easily. Both sides of the war are dirty. Even if you can get a little benefit from it, you will lose more in other aspects. Maintaining absolute neutrality is the best choice.

I advise you not to meddle in such a dirty war easily. Both sides of the war are dirty. Even if you can get a little benefit from it, you will lose more in other aspects. Maintaining absolute neutrality is the best choice.

Turkiye is giving drones to Ukraine
Iran is giving drones to Russia
Saudi Arabia is buying oil & gas from Russia

Why should Pakistan be an exception?

Back
Top Bottom