What's new

Pakistan should declare indian Punjab a disputed territory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. And then Pakistan should also claim over Delhi as Delhi was a part of Punjab until in 1911 the British shifted its capital from Calcutta to Delhi. And yeah, don't forget to claim Peshawar, Kohat, Bannu, Hazara and DI Khan as a part of Punjab, as until 1901 they were a part of Punjab and after 1901 they were separated to form NWFP.

Stupid thinking, bro. Any such case over India wouldn't serve any thing. Believe me!

Yes....let declare Punjab a disputed territory....India wants Pakistani Punjab along with PO Kashmir....:D

In return we will give Hyderabad to Pakistan....:omghaha:

ok ok got it....please tell me when you want it ...we will deliver it at your door step :omghaha::omghaha:

well you know we are pakistanis

we like to get everything on dande k zorr parr

remember?

Paksitan banaya dande k zorr parr

kashmir liya dande k zorr parr

peak 5353 capture ki dande k zorr parr.

Indian occupied punjab lia dande k zorr parr(2015-16)

so we dont like to get anything without dande k zorr parr

then you should migrate to india, hyderabad belong to pakistan.

i am in india and i'm proud being an indiann like any other hyderabadi unlike u whos ashamed of wearing of ur countries flag..if by any chance u come to hyderabad dont speak such bs because its a dangerous place for people like u

Appeal to all sensible people here- Please don't respond to the few retarded trolls here. In that way the thread will be automatically inactive. Let these @$$ es capture the whole of India in this thread. Stop responding and see the actual fun. :cheesy:

i am in india and i'm proud being an indiann like any other hyderabadi unlike u whos ashamed of wearing of ur countries flag..if by any chance u come to hyderabad dont speak such bs because its a dangerous place for people like u

sorry hyderabad doesnt belong to you, you can go to telengana, rayalseema, coastal hyderabad etc. hyderabad has to become pakistan. we can be connected by flyover

Just pack Punjab in a box and give it to the dam guy, his logic is giving me a headache.

i am not a punjabi.but a pakistan and a brother of pakistan punjabi or in short the real punjabis..

we pashtuns are anytime ready to help them get there land back from the occupying forces and teenabi people

Bakwas bund kar...what do you mean by "we" pashtuns? sirf apni baat kar.

i am not a punjabi.but a pakistan and a brother of pakistan punjabi or in short the real punjabis..

we pashtuns are anytime ready to help them get there land back from the occupying forces and teenabi people

Bakwas bund kar...what do you mean by "we" pashtuns? sirf apni baat kar.

well you know we are pakistanis

we like to get everything on dande k zorr parr

remember?

Paksitan banaya dande k zorr parr

kashmir liya dande k zorr parr

peak 5353 capture ki dande k zorr parr.

Indian occupied punjab lia dande k zorr parr(2015-16)

so we dont like to get anything without dande k zorr parr

Looks like you forgot East Pakistan :D

why not we also declare gujrat bihar UP rajhistan west bengal asaam and kerala too ?:omghaha: :omghaha::omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom