What's new

Pakistan should declare indian Punjab a disputed territory

Status
Not open for further replies.
that for bangladeshi to decide, if pakistan give them good quality fish then maybe they too will join pakistan

Nitin, you developed a sense of humor. Good. the AJTR avatar was very dry, no humor at all.

Indian Punjabis were also part of same Punjab when it was under rule of outsiders :omghaha:

But today they are free, mentally, not subjugated to this day by arabian nights :)

after 2000 years, you too need to catch a break. Come on, a little courage, I'm sure after 2000 years some is surely pent up.

this all doesnt matter.
the land belongs to the pakistani punjabi.and they are gonna take it.its just a matter of right time.

Logic fail, There is no such thing as Pakistani Punjab but only Punjab. You people formed a country based on arab faith in India, why not for a country in Arabia.

If you want to claim Punjab based on name, why not apply the same logic to Islamic republic of Pakistan?

First declare the name of Pakistan as secular pakistan, allow equal right to Sikhs and Jatts original inhabitants and then calim the other punjab.

Oh.... wait if you do the above things no need for Pakistan every thing is India.:lol:

hahahaha as i said ..sweet dreams.just so ur mentioning something about size of indian punjab and pakistani punjab at the time of independence indian punjab also contains himachal pradesh and haryana.its just that ur rulers do not have the guts to split it..first deal with the demand of the new states and ur insurgency problem.

for this purpose we have the army and related forces.they are trying there level best

for taking indian occupied punjab back we wont need any army or anything else

the pakistani punjabis itself are more than capable to claim there land back within a week

i am not a punjabi.but a pakistan and a brother of pakistan punjabi or in short the real punjabis..

we pashtuns are anytime ready to help them get there land back from the occupying forces and teenabi people

Real Punjabis are the Indian Punjabis. You guys speak Urdu instead of Punjabis . :lol:

not only punjab hyderabad and junagadh should also be allowed to merge with pakistan, pakistan should sieze this opportunity, indian army scared sh1tless of china in ladakh

i'm a hyderabadi by birth..u were saying something falseflagger??

not only punjab hyderabad and junagadh should also be allowed to merge with pakistan, pakistan should sieze this opportunity, indian army scared sh1tless of china in ladakh

well you proved your self as false flagger..
@Awesome... sir please check this guy ip address..

Last edited by a moderator:
hyderabad itself wanted to be declared a state of pakistan before indian martial army forced them to join india.or else hyderabad was a independent state.

we only need pure land..even if you donate us whole of your south india.we will not get it..we need our land only.
i mean only the pure land

ok ok got it....please tell me when you want it ...we will deliver it at your door step :omghaha::omghaha:

Poor punjabis from pakistan who were ruled by outsiders for 2000 years except under sikh rule are feeling homesick.

You are welcome back as long as you accept your roots and stop living in imaginary arabia :P

Pakistan is indeed disputed, as different groups make violent claims on it, each claiming to be purer than the next. Unless they accept their roots, they will remain disputed, always claimed and mentally subjugated by the arabs :P

Well this is a troll thread, so I've done by bit too :)

Dude, there are quite a few logical sensible Pakistanis in Pdf, I observed in the last few days. But because of these few king of trolls, a fight between all starts. Pathetic. Really these kind of threads suck!!:coffee:

for this purpose we have the army and related forces.they are trying there level best

for taking indian occupied punjab back we wont need any army or anything else

the pakistani punjabis itself are more than capable to claim there land back within a week

yeah we're all seeing it how successfully ur army is dealing with it.u lost bangladesh which was very much part of u because of a stupid attitude like this..still did not introspect..u lost a part which was verymuch a part of u .and not able to manage the states u have now and now this?

Dude, there are quite a few logical sensible Pakistanis in Pdf, I observed in the last few days. But because of these few king of trolls, a fight between all starts. Pathetic. Really these kind of threads suck!!:coffee:

Actually farhan and loveicon are decent fellows. They are having a little fun and so are we. In the process if they could free their minds, thats a bonus :P

There was a lot of Muslim community in Amritsar, Jalandar, and Ludhiana...

There was a lot of Muslim community in Amritsar, Jalandar, and Ludhiana...

google search malerkotla, muslim majority city in indian occupied punjab

Logic fail, There is no such thing as Pakistani Punjab but only Punjab. You people formed a country based on arab faith in India, why not for a country in Arabia.

If you want to claim Punjab based on name, why not apply the same logic to Islamic republic of Pakistan?

First declare the name of Pakistan as secular pakistan, allow equal right to Sikhs and Jatts original inhabitants and then calim the other punjab.

Oh.... wait if you do the above things no need for Pakistan every thing is India.:lol:

There is a paksitani punjab which is controlled by pakistan and indian occupied punjab.occupied by india on force

Islam originated frab arab doesnt mean islam is a arab faith.since arab are only 300millions of the total 1500+millions muslims...
so you are wrong about this part

as i said the indian sikh can leave the punjab or if they want to stay they can stay.they will be given full rights.no need to change the name of Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom