What's new

Pakistan should conduct Plebiscite in Azad Kashmir

:sleep:You are boring the crap out of us! Seems you guys have nothing else to do in life but eat, sleep and dream Kashmir! You guys have become a joke and the world has started getting pissed off!

Like delegates from most countries walked away when the Kashmir 'issue' was raised in the UN general assembly by Nawaz. The remainder almost died of boredom...

Where's everybody? :P

That is why UN shouldn't be invited.. it should be international and credible observers. And we are not talking about conducting it on Indian Occupied Kashmir.. I am suggesting it on Azad Kashmir where India has no control.. so you like it or not.. you cannot stop it.

YESSS..
  • Invite China
  • Invite Russia
  • Invite GCC
  • Invite European Union
  • Invite Japan
  • Amenesty International who has been most active on the subject of Kashmir
  • Bring somebody from Africa
  • and Latin America.
  • Remember to invite Australia as well :p

• Invite China <- Will not come unless India agrees to it.
  • Invite Russia <- Will not come unless India agrees to it.
  • Invite GCC <- Might verbally say but will not come unless India agrees.
  • Invite European Union <- Too much at stake for them.
  • Invite Japan <- Already said it is bilateral issue.
  • Bring somebody from Africa <- They already have their own problems.
  • and Latin America. <- No one is interested till India agrees for it.
  • Remember to invite Australia as well :p <- Another mental organism. Not gonna happen.

That is why UN shouldn't be invited.. it should be international and credible observers. And we are not talking about conducting it on Indian Occupied Kashmir.. I am suggesting it on Azad Kashmir where India has no control.. so you like it or not.. you cannot stop it.
You are telling me you want to go through the route which was suggested by same international organization i.e. UN whom you are not accusing of being not biased and credible?

Their 4th, 5th, 6th and other generations can follow same path, the result will remain same -stalemate. I agree Pakistan us supporting terrorism in Kashmir since Indepence and per U N resolutions Pakistan is illegally occupying Kashmir. :buba_phone:

PS: I read a thread started by you in 'Kashmir Section' wherein you mentioned in OP that Kashmiri's write Indian Occupied Kashmir (IOK), then only the posts get delivered. :eek: Kaha Kha say dhoond Kay late hoo asye Jokes?:enjoy:

Precistance wins.

I agree with your assessment except "Kashmir issue will remain like this for a long long time". No it won't.. if it is not Plebiscite then Kashmiri's armed struggle would change it for them. They have spent 60 years listening to Indian promises (as Nehru made to them and before UN) and then by Indians Governments (multiple of those). Kashmir is continuously kept under Indian forced occupation with no hope given for their right to self determination.

I highly doubt Kashmir will go back to 90 style armed struggle. Last year it grew by 15.5%, over 7.5% more than Indian GDP growth rate.

And more importantly, the days of armed struggle is over...and the new term for armed struggle now is terrorism.

I agree with your assessment except "Kashmir issue will remain like this for a long long time". No it won't.. if it is not Plebiscite then Kashmiri's armed struggle would change it for them. They have spent 60 years listening to Indian promises (as Nehru made to them and before UN) and then by Indians Governments (multiple of those). Kashmir is continuously kept under Indian forced occupation with no hope given for their right to self determination.
Talk of promise by the same country men whose founder Jinnah said Pakistan will be secular country but later on becomes Islamic and eliminated its minority to less than 1-2%.

You can take that chance...but I don't think India will ever conduct any plebiscite...and, moreover, more powerful you get, more the international community will agree with you. If nobody is questioning China on Tibet, it is because China has become more powerful.

We know India won't.. but Idea is to bring India under international cross-hair and give Indian blame not conducting Plebiscite despite trouble at the borders. Now civilians have died and there is no obvious solution to Kashmir dispute.. but once Plebiscite is done on this side, world will have a hope how this issue would be resolved.

And this is in-line with UN resolutions.. this is not a new solution but only new aspect is conducting it in the territory where it can be conducted.

But i remember Pakistani story is based on the whole assumption there is no such letter of accession. Now you are saying there was one. Hence there is no need for Pakistan to hold back on the occupied land of kashmir

There is letter of accession but it is not credible. There are no witnesses to it, no press, no public, no council no ceremony. India couldn't prove it real and that is why Plebiscite was forced as a solution. If Plebiscite had authenticity, Pakistan would have lost its case.

Also a person who had a religious bias cannot represent millions. He wasn't representatives of Kashmiris neither he ever asked people before making this decision. India is not legal but just a defector occupant until Plebiscite is done.

Its comical that people open threads with a 'brilliant' idea as if they are the first ones to have thought about it in the entire security establishment. :lol:

Anyway, no point trying to dissuade your guys with logic and implications of various UN resolutions and bilateral treaties, please do go ahead and entertain us. :pop:

Lets see who in the world gives a flying fu*k about this Pak conducted 'referendum'. In fact, lets see if any UN official agrees to oversee any such thing thats in contravention of UN resolutions. :rofl:

why would we allow plebiscite in our Own territory. ..

This thread is taking its lead from following two news
  • Pakistan has raised issue of Kashmir in UN and demanded Plebiscite
  • India has rejected Pakistan's demand of Plebiscite and shown its usual lameness
Suggestion:
Lets begin this process of Plebiscite in Azad Kashmir which is the independent state of Kashmir outside Indian Occupation. By starting the process of Plebiscite in Azad Kashmir, we will
  1. Take this issue to a new level altogether, appreciated under international law
  2. Give a new goal to Kashmiris under Indian Occupation to demand it with more zeal
  3. Destroy flimsy Indian stance that Kashmiris are already exercising their right to vote under Indian Constitution
  4. Complete half of the process asked by UN resolutions, pressurising India to complete its half (we know India would try to play but we can always demand international and neutral audience - which will open doors of international press and Media to Kashmir which India has blocked since decades)
  5. Give Kashmiris a more legitimate channel to exert their energies and connect with Pakistan and Azad Kashmir for good reasons and more.
  6. Plebiscite should carry three questions,
    1. Azad Kashmir should be independent territory
    2. Azad Kashmir should be part of Pakistan
    3. Azak Kashmir should be part of India
  7. This will be hard to counter by India - India at best can reject its results but Indian opinion matters least here.
  8. Countries who previously sided with India will also find hard to object or reject such an initiative. Factually there are no grounds of rejection of independent observes are invited.
  9. Scotland has recently went through that and there is a recent example before the world where opinion of people shaped their future.
I know this is not official thread but if this Idea seems workable, we can make it a National and Kashmir Voice. If this happens, Pakistan has nothing to loose but as a result of this Plebiscite, it and Kashmiris can gain a lot.

Hold on bhai !! Why so hurry . First of all if Pakistan has to accord with UN resolution first you need to vacate all your military or lolice force .

Second first clear all pakistanis who are intruders in Azadkashmir so let the real people of kashmir settle there . As many are been chased out or some has to be replaced in other parts of Pakistan like Karachi .

Third clear all cases of missing kashmiris in P o k

Forth :D Call un ... which they will deny as kashmir dont show up in un anymore lol

You are missing the big IF which was there in the original statement.

When Pakistan is raising this issue in UN and asking for Plebiscite in UN, how far do you think we are from deciding as it sounds great, doesn't have any -ve aspect and we can nail India internationally and expose its lamness open.

YESSS..
  • Invite China
  • Invite Russia
  • Invite GCC
  • Invite European Union
  • Invite Japan
  • and Latin America.
You want the UN out of it? But all these countries you have mentioned are part of the UN themselves!! :P

Epic fail as usual!! :crazy:

YESSS..
  • Invite China
  • Invite Russia
  • Invite GCC
  • Invite European Union
  • Invite Japan
  • and Latin America.

First invite @Luca1

Then Aravind kejriwal

Then invide arnab of times now , along with panelists :rofl:
today Nation want to know !!! :enjoy::lol:

First invite @Luca1

Then Aravind kejriwal

Then invide arnab of times now , along with panelists :rofl:
today Nation want to know !!! :enjoy::lol:

I like Kajirval.. he is not black at heart. Even if he would side with India, he would side for a logic, not lameness.

Back
Top Bottom