What's new

'Pakistan should ask India to provide transit trade route'

Two words, miti pao.

AND CUT OFF ACCESS TO AFGHANISTAN!

Idiots.

Are you a Punjabi? Most of the hate in your country for India is Punjabi dominated. You have still not recovered from the partition yet. It might have been your great grand parents who suffered then.. why do you still keep it burning... Chill mate

Are you a Pu? njabi Most of the hate in your country for India is Punjabi dominated.
Well since Punjabis are the dominant ethnic group in Pakistan that is technically correct, but if you are implying anything beyond that i would like to see what you base your allegations on.

You have still not recovered from the partition yet. It might have been your great grand parents who suffered then.. why do you still keep it burning... Chill mate
No need to flame. The argument for denying India access to Afghanistan is based on national interests - strategic and economic. It may end up being a losing argument, but it has cogent rationale behind it.

Are you a Punjabi? Most of the hate in your country for India is Punjabi dominated. You have still not recovered from the partition yet. It might have been your great grand parents who suffered then.. why do you still keep it burning... Chill mate

On our national interests we all are one. be it Punjabi, Saraeki,Sindhi,Pathan,Baloch, Kashmiri or Urdu we all are Pakistanis.

Surely when we are giving way of Afghanistan to India, we want some benefits in return. nothing is free in this world mate.

Last edited:

HAHAHA. My Pakistani Kashmiri friends hate India the most because of the way you Indians treat Kashmiris in Indian Occupied Kashmir. My Pakistani Pathan friends dont like Indians either, they always talk about how inferior Indian people are...lol

And search on youtube speeches of Pakistani Sindhi Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, and let me know if any of them are pro-india.

So its not only Punjabis.

Last edited:
HAHAHA. My Pakistani Kashmiri friends hate India the most because of the way you Indians treat Kashmiris in Indian Occupied Kashmir. My Pakistani Pathan friends dont like Indians either, they always talk about how inferior Indian people are...lol

And search on youtube speeches of Pakistani Sindhi Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, and let me know if any of them are pro-india.

again same old rant of yours - going offtopic , dude your hate is not 1% of hate which is inside me and many like me. i just love and live to hate - haters like ...... or the one you are talking about on both the sides. . to me haters are not just inferior but worth dying - thats why whole world is supporting their killing be it in afghan pakistan or Palestine or in some india.

but the thing is because of a bunch of haters animals rest of our human race face the wrath too. which is bad.
-----------
coming back to topic, India will never provide trade route to pakistan for the simple reason of spreading terrorism in India. And pakistan for sure is not giving trade route to india for free. it cost way too much. to keep indian skeptic about : is it worth it ? :cheers:

why they hate
1) Because India Building Railway line in Kashmir, which most Kashmir, Kashmir hate because India doing development.

Bad India, India should not build railway lines, it should be under developed like PAK Kashmir, then they will not hate. :rofl:

tell you Friends are those Inferior people are ruling the world noways ;) Where they stand today??

again same old rant of yours - going offtopic , dude your hate is not 1% of hate which is inside me and many like me. i just love and live to hate - haters like ...... or the one you are talking about on both the sides. . to me haters are not just inferior but worth dying - thats why whole world is supporting their killing be it in afghan pakistan or Palestine or in some india.

but the thing is because of a bunch of haters animals rest of our human race face the wrath too. which is bad.
-----------
coming back to topic, India will never provide trade route to pakistan for the simple reason of spreading terrorism in India. And pakistan for sure is not giving trade route to india for free. it cost way too much. to keep indian skeptic about : is it worth it ? :cheers:

Thats why India develop port and connecting road to IRAN, so that another trade route can open which will be cheap

why they hate
1) Because India Building Railway line in Kashmir, which most Kashmir, Kashmir hate because India doing development.

Bad India, India should not build railway lines, it should be under developed like PAK Kashmir, then they will not hate. :rofl:

tell you Friends are those Inferior people are ruling the world noways ;) Where they stand today??

No because for decades Indian army have killed and raped thousands of innocent Kashmiris. Just a few years ago, they found unmarked graves in Indian Occupied Kashmir and dont forget the thousands of protests against Indian rule in Indian Occupied Kashmir where police/army use tear gas and shoot at defenseless Kashmiris.

That kind of thing never happens in Pakistan's Azad Kashmir.

Kashmiris have every right to hate Indians.

P.S. ruling the world? you indians cant even rule the subcontinent and you are dreaming about ruling the world.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom