What's new

'Pakistan should ask India to provide transit trade route'

Can be done, but as I have said it before we must have route from China as a backup route to ensure our safe reach to the above mentioned countries even if our relations with India get bad.

But that way it will be very long distance and may add 1000+ KM in the journey, obviously the things are going to be more expensive and we may not be so attractive to the nations mentioned above?

By using the trade route with India, its a fast delivery, less petrol and delivery costs, less reliance on China, help improve the relationships with India etc...... so many benefits man

and i don't believe relying on China in everything is a good thing, we should divide our dependancy if cannot be self reliant. Using the route of china is only possible if first we have some good trade volume with the other saarc countries and to do that, first we have to offer cheap products to them and Cut the expenses and India is the most favourable country to trade with these countries.

First we have increase trade with these countries, we can use the alternative way too and It is highly unlikely India block the route because we do have the alternative way but India don't

Its worth considering sending sealed containers on the Indian railways. It would be cheaper, faster & less security issues than travelling trucks across India.

But that way it will be very long distance and may add 1000+ KM in the journey, obviously the things are going to be more expensive and we may not be so attractive to the nations mentioned above?

By using the trade route with India, its a fast delivery, less petrol and delivery costs, less reliance on China, help improve the relationships with India etc...... so many benefits man

and i don't believe relying on China in everything is a good thing, we should divide our dependancy if cannot be self reliant. Using the route of china is only possible if first we have some good trade volume with the other saarc countries and to do that, first we have to offer cheap products to them and Cut the expenses and India is the most favourable country to trade with these countries.

First we have increase trade with these countries, we can use the alternative way too and It is highly unlikely India block the route because we do have the alternative way but India don't

You have to choose the best among alternatives and you are choosing the worst of two. What if the route gets blocked by India? lets take an example if I have to deliver the goods to Bhutan and something bad happens like terrorists attack or whatever and Indian route gets blocked, what the hell I will do? In such case I have to bear a huge loss. Wouldn’t it be better if I have an alternate route to deliver my goods to Bhutan?

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Two words, miti pao.

AND CUT OFF ACCESS TO AFGHANISTAN!

Idiots.

No Asim its not just mitti pao. We need to get our goals and assess the risks that are associated with our goals. We need to access the markets of BD,Nepal and Bhutan and we need to develop a strategy for it.

You have to choose the best among alternatives and you are choosing the worst of two. What if the route gets blocked by India? lets take an example if I have to deliver the goods to Bhutan and something bad happens like terrorists attack or whatever and Indian route gets blocked, what the hell I will do? In such case I have to bear a huge loss. Wouldn’t it be better if I have an alternate route to deliver my goods to Bhutan?

so why let India use our soil then?

Like Asim Aquil said, Mitti pao and don't let me them use the route :police:

or

allow us to use their soil too, India will need to provide security and same is for Pakistan. If anything wrong happens, it not only happen with Pakistan but with India too.

The day the cutt off, we can stop the trade too.......... If India tries to be oversmart, we can take care of them by cutting the trade too

I don't find it unsafe as long as India is using our soil too

so why let India use our soil then?

Like Asim Aquil said, Mitti pao and don't let me them use the route :police:

or

allow us to use their soil too, India will need to provide security and same is for Pakistan. If anything wrong happens, it not only happen with Pakistan but with India too.

The day the cutt off, we can stop the trade too.......... If India tries to be oversmart, we can take care of them by cutting the trade too

I don't find it unsafe as long as India is using our soil too

Yes, that’s what I m saying that develop the route through China as well. If in case India blocks we should have an alternative.

Yes, that’s what I m saying that develop the route through China as well. If in case India blocks we should have an alternative.

Yes but as a back-up but our first priority should be India. This way we can save millions of dollars if we can increase our trade volumes with SAARC countries.

We should have FTA agreements with all these countries so we can attract more investment there and reduce the influence of India. Of course India is going to remain the dominant country but they can also export lots of goods to these countries

Yes but as a back-up but our first priority should be India. This way we can save millions of dollars if we can increase our trade volumes with SAARC countries.

We should have FTA agreements with all these countries so we can attract more investment there and reduce the influence of India. Of course India is going to remain the dominant country but they can also export lots of goods to these countries

What makes u think India will allow such route for pakistan...

Look its the same old ban overhead flights issue again.

India needs to go over Pakistan a lot more than Pakistan needs to go over India.

India banned overhead flights to Pakistan back in 2002 and Pakistan reciprocated. India banned 12 flights while we killed their 112 flights. We'll get to Bangladesh somehow in a round about way the rest we can reach through China.

But cutting of access to Afghanistan would just leave the thousands of Indian agents in Afghanistan stranded. Bangladesh is already on our side and against India. We need to not hand over the influence over Afghanistan to them in a platter.

Peace is all good, being smart about the basics is better.

Look its the same old ban overhead flights issue again.

India needs to go over Pakistan a lot more than Pakistan needs to go over India.

India banned overhead flights to Pakistan back in 2002 and Pakistan reciprocated. India banned 12 flights while we killed their 112 flights. We'll get to Bangladesh somehow in a round about way the rest we can reach through China.

But cutting of access to Afghanistan would just leave the thousands of Indian agents in Afghanistan stranded. Bangladesh is already on our side and against India. We need to not hand over the influence over Afghanistan to them in a platter.

Peace is all good, being smart about the basics is better.

ASim what do u mean by bangladesh is in your side, what impact will bangladesh create on India in any way :rofl:... and India will also find a way to Afghanistan by same way how u can find a route bypassing India

What makes u think India will allow such route for pakistan...

If India wants to make business with Central Republic Countries, She will have to listen to us, Pakistan will lose lose less by not trading with Saarc countries but India will lose perhaps ten times more by not trading with Afghanistan and CAR Countries. Its like for 1 billion dollors worth of trade she will have to sacrifhce 10 billion dollors.

We can still reach SAARC member countries through china but how will India reach Kazakhastan, Tajik, kyrgystan etc without Pakistan or China. China want to dominate Indian and the World so they will not let India use her Soil.

Why do we need to reach Kazakhastan, Tajik, kyrgystan so badly? Dont make it like a life and death thing which it isnt. If we do..good. If we dont then some other way or some other country. What are u doing with access to these countries these days?

I m talking about the possibility to avoid India in this route; China shares border with Bhutan and Nepal and due to its influence on Burma can provide us route to BD from Burma.

unfortunately the sino-nepal boader is the Himalaya mountain and the sino-pak boader is also 7000-5000meters mountains. it's tough and danger for traders to across the boaders.

i'm so sad about this fact.

Why do we need to reach Kazakhastan, Tajik, kyrgystan so badly? Dont make it like a life and death thing which it isnt. If we do..good. If we dont then some other way or some other country. What are u doing with access to these countries these days?

when we see the benefit of trade between Pakistan vs Bangladesh, SL, Bhutan, Nipal and Myanmer and India vs Kazkhistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgystan, Tajikistan, Afghanistand and other Countries

It is clearly visible that one is Gas rich so billions of dollars in reserve and second is at the mercy of other countries for Natural resources etc.

All CAR countries going to be rich one day or another without an aid from outsider but same is not true for other countries they need to work more to become self reliant

Now bigger nations like India and CAR can do big business but countries like Nepal can't offer the same

If India wants to become bigger economy she will have to resolve the Kashmir issue and trade with Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan and other CAR member countries otherwise its not possible and China will beat them always

Back
Top Bottom