What's new

Pakistan seventh most corrupt, top-most insecure nation, reveals survey

But I thought we were all happy and democracy was the best revenge?

And before the Army rule marketers come on, we weren't much better in Musharraf's period.

So who's left to blame now? Or are we actually going to think of solutions instead of blaming people left, right and center.

I mean if you look at it, these reports make headlines and changes perception at certain level. Perception of rational minds can only be changed by a well known authority's research.

I am not saying there is some conspiracy behind it. Research may be neutral. My focus is on how these findings are used. Its like for scientists knowing about atoms was for knowing the truth but some used it for destruction and it changed the entire world.

Its about how these data, reports and conclusions are used. How the factors highlighted by these reports affect any country

I, as a researcher in nonlinear dynamics, always find these things interesting. :D

No conspiracy theory. Just a point for discussion. It may become thesis subject of someone. :D

The reports are merely descriptive and analytical. How the results are used is up to BOTH sides, the country being reported on, and those who have interests of any kind in that country.

The reports are merely descriptive and analytical. How the results are used is up to BOTH sides, the country being reported on, and those who have interests of any kind in that country.
Exactly. It play an important role when the country reported and country that is in competition with the first one in particular sector or field.

The only effect I can think of that these reports could have is economical, with fewer foreign investors risking their money. However, considering Pakistan's state, the effect of this report can't be a lot since we're not exactly known to be a good place.

I mean if you look at it, these reports make headlines and changes perception at certain level. Perception of rational minds can only be changed by a well known authority's research.

I am not saying there is some conspiracy behind it. Research may be neutral. My focus is on how these findings are used. Its like for scientists knowing about atoms was for knowing the truth but some used it for destruction and it changed the entire world.

Its about how these data, reports and conclusions are used. How the factors highlighted by these reports affect any country

I, as a researcher in nonlinear dynamics, always find these things interesting. :D

No conspiracy theory. Just a point for discussion. It may become thesis subject of someone. :D

Absolutely right mate. Democracy, Human rights and freedom are all used by US as weapons on target countries in a bad way to destabilize. Sub continent has its own way of going forward towards mature democracy with good human rights record.

Absolutely right mate. Democracy, Human rights and freedom are all used by US as weapons on target countries in a bad way to destabilize. Sub continent has its own way of going forward towards mature democracy with good human rights record.

And here comes the US hate train again. Not everything is a conspiracy by the US. Even if it is, are we so naive as to fall for it every single time? No, we must own up some day, it's not going to be today, for sure.

But we must change ourselves one day to learn from valid criticism

The only effect I can think of that these reports could have is economical, with fewer foreign investors risking their money. However, considering Pakistan's state, the effect of this report can't be a lot since we're not exactly known to be a good place.

What risks? According to Riaz Haq, KSE is going gangbusters risk-free in a trillion dollar economy. :D

This is bullshit, Pakistan is number one by far now. show me another country where private businesses pay bribe to other private businesses to clear their invoices. this is the highest level of corruption and its purely Pakistani invention.

Dude Pakistan is not more corrupt than India.
In India, one politician was defending another from a corruption allegation saying he can't do a scam for 71 lakh only. If the amount was 71 crore it was believable.
Here corrruption has a lot of tolerance from society.
This is bullshit, Pakistan is number one by far now. show me another country where private businesses pay bribe to other private businesses to clear their invoices. this is the highest level of corruption and its purely Pakistani invention.

And here comes the US hate train again. Not everything is a conspiracy by the US. Even if it is, are we so naive as to fall for it every single time? No, we must own up some day, it's not going to be today, for sure.

But we must change ourselves one day to learn from valid criticism

I am not denying the condition of Pakistan or any other country in sub continent. And these countries do not need lessons from the biggest human rights violator of the world(NYtimes article). US has its own way to destabilize Govt. and pushing the countries into chaos.

In India, one politician was defending another from a corruption allegation saying he can't do a scam for 71 lakh only. If the amount was 71 crore it was believable.

cause every one is corrupt including us '' the mango ppl''

What risks? According to Riaz Haq, KSE is going gangbusters risk-free in a trillion dollar economy. :D

Speculation investing will soon end which means KSE is coming down soon. This boom is temporary

Anyone else sense the irony? How Indians and Pakistanis spend all day criticising each other and then fight over who's corrupt and claim they're more corrupt

Back
Top Bottom