What's new

Pakistan Seeks Thales Damocles Targeting Pod For JF-17 Aircraft

Thanks for the great info but I was talking about the targeting pod.

Sorry my bad, Litering-3 is the best targeting pod for JF-17 when we can see the price, and the performance is concerned. I don't see any problem for the Israel to supply those, may be its Pakistan who might have problem.

Sorry my bad, Litering-3 is the best targeting pod for JF-17 when we can see the price, and the performance is concerned. I don't see any problem for the Israel to supply those, may be its Pakistan who might have problem.
I highly doubt Israel would do such a thing. It would be equivalent to Iran getting defense equipment from India.

I highly doubt Israel would do such a thing. It would be equivalent to Iran getting defense equipment from India.

When Israel can supply avionics and various equipment to Turkey, and have good relationship with Saudi Arabia why not Pakistan. Its the Pakistan which have not approached Israel.

Israel as far as I can see will not cooperate with Pakistan if that cooperation could be used against Israel's strategic ally India(like selling us targeting pods).

The LITENING G4 (generation 4) is the current iteration of the LITENING LDPs.

Answer is Cost w.r.t to the requirement.

Similarly, you don't need F-22 LPI radar in LCA or JF-17 and only EL/M-2032 is more than enough. And similarly you don't need ramjet BVR missile for the planes like LCA and only Astra and R-73 is more than enough.

Back
Top Bottom