What's new

PAKISTAN: Sectarian killings -- the nexus between Saudi Arabia and the army

This reality, namely that of the nexus between Saudi Arabia, Wahabi terrorism and the Pakistan Army, has to be exposed and presented more frequently in the Pakistan media -- and there is no doubt that it will happen, though, we must be prepared that the Saudi Wahabi have seemingly unlimited funds and of course have the US and Israel as their protectors.

Have we seen the end of Wahabi terrorism in Pakistan? certainly not! Reforming The Ethos of Pakistan Army's is key to ending this terrorism and these fissures in the social fabric of Pakistani society.

We have already seen and it should by now be obvious not only how vicious these pro-Wahabi organizations are but their power, that newspapers do not even dare to print the names of these organizations and simply identify them as "Banned organizations". Now why would Pakistani media behave in this way? Because they recognize that there is an even more powerful organization behind these Wahabist terrorists.

Change must begin with the Pakistan army.

Listen dear, there were members here who used the very same input as yours, If you weren't an old member here I would say this is a second account of one of them. However, they used to whine over KSA-Zionist-terrorism connection in every single sentence of their posts, but they ended up (literally) Zionists, one of those changed his nickname into a Jewish one and turned to be a very vicious defender of Zionism and Israel, and defame/insult Muslims of all sects. The others were senior members and turned to be as well vicious pro Israeli-Pakistani relations, and they financed hacking this forum and other Pakistani sites. We kept following them until they revealed their base true identities :D
I am not saying you are like that, but it would be healthy for us all to at least be real here.

It is simply silly to blame Saudi Arabia or Iran. What happens in Pakistan the govt of Pakistan is responsible, you cannot point fingers toward military also cuz you want DEMOcrazy, therefore GoP is responsible for this & must step down immidiately.

Saudi Arab & Iran does not tolerate sectarianism in their own countries, so it is foolish to blame them.

People say Why seek to end drugs production and why seek to bring criminal sanction against them and the criminal networks that push their product, after all, the person who is using the drug is responsible for using drugs.

Yes, certainly the person using the drug has responsibility for the use of the drug, but would such use continue without the supply of drugs? That's why we prevent drugs production, that why we employ the law against people who push and use the production of drugs as their livelihood. And that is what we must do here, yes, we must go after those who promote this vile ideology in Pakistan, but we must discuss and bring into the public consciousness, where this vile ideology is being produced, where does it come from, and who is pushing this ideology in Pakistan.

Ḥashshāshīn;3945577 said:
@muse I disagree, change must start with the people. I have met many Pakistanis who support the Taliban over the Army. I couldn't believe it. "Allah taliban ki hafazat rakhay" If this is the kind of things people say, how can you expect things to change?

I have totally opposite experience.... Pakistanis selling their souls to devil and conspiring against the state.

IMO,,, you have seen only paid traitors or idiots in mental hospital.

It is simply silly to blame Saudi Arabia or Iran. What happens in Pakistan the govt of Pakistan is responsible, you cannot point fingers toward military also cuz you want DEMOcrazy, therefore GoP is responsible for this & must step down immidiately.

Saudi Arab & Iran does not tolerate sectarianism in their own countries, so it is foolish to blame them.

How many years have you spent in Saudi Arabia and Iran? How many natives from both states are your closed associates?

Last edited by a moderator:
People say Why seek to end drugs production and why seek to bring criminal sanction against them and the criminal networks that push their product, after all, the person who is using the drug is responsible for using drugs.

Yes, certainly the person using the drug has responsibility for the use of the drug, but would such use continue without the supply of drugs? That's why we prevent drugs production, that why we employ the law against people who push and use the production of drugs as their livelihood. And that is what we must do here, yes, we must go after those who promote this vile ideology in Pakistan, but we must discuss and bring into the public consciousness, where this vile ideology is being produced, where does it come from, and who is pushing this ideology in Pakistan.

Here we go, I challenge you to bring one single thing in what you call as "Wahhabism" that contradicts Sunnah, only one thing plz. And I challenge you to prove that what you call as "Wahhabism" calls for killing Shia.

Anyway, I invite respected members here to take a tour in Muse's posts history and see how he used to introduce himself as an atheist, but now he is just introducing himself as an anti Wahhabi.

Therefore, this guy is saying that Islam is drugs and must be prevented in his coward and cheap way . And I don't think this is acceptable.

Ḥashshāshīn;3945671 said:
@BATMAN Read the comments on this... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...82433690147.2046395.1511127993&type=1&theater

I have talked to many people who support them. I would say about 1 in 6 have this mindset. No wonder these bombing don't stop, the people are not willing to oppose them and come up with theories like it is CIA or RAW (which is a possibility, definitely)

Only known person who support TTP is Imran Khan and his cronies.

About your link, why are those suckers not arrested by Rehman Malik?

First true to Wahabi Enemy seeking and Enemy making, you've suggested that I'm a Jew Zionist, before that you claimed I was a Shi'ah, now you claim I'm an atheist

See, All I need to do is shed light, your own behavior exposes you and lends credence to our exposition, now you seek to hide in the bosom of the same Islam, your ideology sought to "Reform"

First true to Wahabi Enemy seeking and Enemy making, you've suggested that I'm a Jew Zionist, before that you claimed I was a Shi'ah, now you claim I'm an atheist

See, All I need to do is shed light, your own behavior exposes you and lends credence to our exposition, now you seek to hide in the bosom of the same Islam, your ideology sought to "Reform"

You are lying my friend, the same ways those members used to follow whenever they were cornered. I called for taking a tour in your pots and let them decide. And by the by, am I now a Wahabi enemy? Hello Muse..:)

This is the actual thing. Pakistanis would accept anything that comes from Saudi Arabia and never question it. When the Shareef snakes come to power they would do the same.

ISI has proofs against many Saudi funded parties and madrassas, but cannot take action as usual.

Hazara killing could have been a message to Pakistan from Saudis to "watch it" with Iran.

This reality, namely that of the nexus between Saudi Arabia, Wahabi terrorism and the Pakistan Army, has to be exposed and presented more frequently in the Pakistan media -- and there is no doubt that it will happen, though, we must be prepared that the Saudi Wahabi have seemingly unlimited funds and of course have the US and Israel as their protectors.

Have we seen the end of Wahabi terrorism in Pakistan? certainly not! Reforming The Ethos of Pakistan Army's is key to ending this terrorism and these fissures in the social fabric of Pakistani society.

We have already seen and it should by now be obvious not only how vicious these pro-Wahabi organizations are but their power, that newspapers do not even dare to print the names of these organizations and simply identify them as "Banned organizations". Now why would Pakistani media behave in this way? Because they recognize that there is an even more powerful organization behind these Wahabist terrorists.

Change must begin with the Pakistan army.

What i think there is a problem with Pakistan and PA....

KSA thinks that Pakistan it client state we will do what every they want... They have invested lot of money in our Army they take PA has there own army and they think we will fight for them if war will happen anytime with KSA.....

They have invested money in political parties specially PML-N.... KSA has convinced PA for Nawaz Sharif has next PM.... Hypocrite KSA don't even take PPP seriously that's why PPP has moved toward Iran....

Iran is also funding some but Iran funding is not that big and at so big level........ Its duty of our Govt to get our self out of these kind of sectarian groups...... In Mushraff era we controlled these thing by Police.... so if there is a will there is a way...

All those who fund terrorism will soon get a taste of their own medicine. There is no justification to kill someone. I seriously hate gulf arabs for how they treat muslims from the rest of the world like trash.

Friends, we need patience, the lead article in this thread, points to the Asian Human Rights Commission, similarly another threads highlights Pakistani Parliamentarians posing some questions that seek to shed more light on the nexus between Wahabi terrorism, Saudi Arabia and the Pakistan Army -- This is all good, but certainly not enough, and more will be coming.

What does this mean? It means that this question of Wahabi Terrorism and Saudi Arabia and it's connection with the Pakistan army is making people in a wide section of society very concerned - Is this good or bad? Obviously from my point of view it's good, but for good or bad, the more we know about this, the better for all.

And we have been dancing about it for how long now? :D

Every time we tried to discuss about it previously, the thread died a super quick death. At one point I even concluded that there was a direct link between Army + Saudis + Nawaz + PDF :woot:

There is nothing wrong in discussing something that is 100% TRUE. Why not keep this one online? :unsure:

@WebMaster, any truth to the bolded part above? :woot:

Back
Top Bottom