What's new

Pakistan scores a diplomatic brownie point: Kayani gets Russia to 'ignore'

Ticker bhai has no source for information, because, he is the source of information. Ticker bhai ne ek bar keh diya tho keh diya. Uske baad woh khud ka bhi nahin sunta:taz:

Aid ---- Can be loan or can be grant. Hope you understand this.
Investment - Can be equity based or debt based. Hope you understand this.

Does Pakistan have the reserves today or the environment today for companies to invest? China you best friend is not ready to invest. So you need aid! Is that so difficult to comprehend? Russia refused to invest. Difficult to comprehend? Look at ground realities. You need a loan or a developmental grant which will help first in laying down infra and then using those resources. Now do you understand? Nobody in this world, including China is going to invest unless you give a secure, safe and stable environment. In the current scenario, it does not exist. Which is why you need aid. Btw, it is not a bad thing.

It's like when you start a business, if you have 100 Rs, and somebody gives you 50 Rs. it will take you 30 yrs to become big. But, if you get aid of 10000 Rs. you can grow in 5 yrs and repay the aid in the next 10 yrs. Now do you understand?

And, best of luck with the Durand line. The Afghans have not accepted it.

Usually , in the context ... It is more or less understood as a freebie ... Because you were talking about US which gives only aid , not any loan or grant ...

No , Pakistan doesn't have the environment today and I have said it repeatedly that we need peace to prevail to head back to economic prosperity and attract investors ... And I do not think , we need aid for making our country stable ... Supposing the scenario I am assuming here and improved security conditions , wont countries be tempted to make investments in mining sector and other areas ?

Not important , believe me ... :)

So they are changing gradually ... Why contradict yourself then ? Yes , nothing is concrete but we are very well starting to get a blurred picture of the future ... NATO is withdrawing from the Afghanistan - leaving a vacuum which can very well be the reason for this sudden geostrategic change and shift in allies and partners ... Pakistan doesn't view US as a friend at the moment and Kremlin knows this very well ...

Well , I do not anybody has yet talked of the sort of friendship that you are talking about - something along the lines of China but still strategic partnership is a possibility ...

They worked against us and we worked against them ... Again due to a clash of interests ... Is it the case at the moment ? :no: Why ? Because interests are more or less converging ... Pakistan needs trade , economic prosperity , development and Russia wants almost the same ... Both are antagonized to US ...

Yes , which is again something Islamabad wants to take care of ... Whether any country asks or not ...

Learned it a long time ago between emotionals :lol: ...

The interesting example can simply go other way too - dont you think ? :P If I merely add your country and rewrite it :rofl: ... But it will be violation of copyrights :D
Pakistan needs trade , economic prosperity , development and Russia wants almost the same

So does India . I can replace the words too. But it will be counter copyrights violation. :D

Chal yaar tu teri jagah sahi main meri jagah se khush hun. Acha hai tu tarraki kare.....Inshallah, tujhe bhi peace aur growth mile aur mujhe bhi.

Main to Russia, West aur China ko ek hi nazar se dekhta hun. Kaun kab side badal le pata nahin. :lol:

Dost, Ab tu khush hai naa tu ? :D
Naa tu maatha fode naa main, deewar se.

There is no mutual interest btw Russia and Pakistan. Don't consider yourself too important. They won't enter the country in crisis to serve their interest.

I am sorry I disagree with you. All Russians decisions are well thought out. And if they have extended a hand of friendship to Pakistan it would certainly be in Russian interest.

Usually , in the context ... It is more or less understood as a freebie ... Because you were talking about US which gives only aid , not any loan or grant ...

No , Pakistan doesn't have the environment today and I have said it repeatedly that we need peace to prevail to head back to economic prosperity and attract investors ... And I do not think , we need aid for making our country stable ... Supposing the scenario I am assuming here and improved security conditions , wont countries be tempted to make investments in mining sector and other areas ?

Not important , believe me ... :)

You had said economic prosperity in one comment and I had replied with the intent to accelerate that you would need investments, but since that wont come you will need aid. US controls the aid which flows through IMF and WB, the entire world knows that. Yes. The most important word you used IF it improves.

I am sorry I disagree with you. All Russians decisions are well thought out. And if they have extended a hand of friendship to Pakistan it would certainly be in Russian interest.

Yaar congrats for your new friend.
Ab humse kab dosti karoge voh "higher that mountains and deeper than oceans" wali. Yaar hum bhi dekhe is dosti ka kamal. :lol:

Thats why i told u about to wait till 2014 :).

2)Dont assume or hope from bear much.Even iran did and syria did and putin is most pro american leader ever russia had.
Same putin have asked nato to use suppliy routes after 2014 and even their air ports and soldiers are used to provide security to nato supplies as many of the containers get destroyed in mid way from pakistan....

Now come on sanctions....

Your main export is kapda chaddar who goes to U.S or west or u can say textiles.

+

Your labor goes to west and for education too and ur economy much depends on the textile export.if this is stopped then u will fall in week and i will ask u to see example of north korea.That was the reason who came into play when nato supplies were opened by paksitan under pressure and many of the leaders of pakistan told that they cant sustain U.S pressure and even u had to let the supplies in 1500 dollars whose initial price was 5000 dollars.

Buddy,iran have oil and its location is more important then paksitan due to gulf strait and paksitan have none of that.

Yes,u r correct on one point that thats game b/w russia and U.S and once U.S solves russian concerns or their demands like missile shield and entry in wto and more influence on europe and other concessions,that day bear will leave u in mid and u will be alone...

so thats game b/w russia and U.S and pakistan is used as football and ur destiny is kicks only either by U.S or by russia.

I have seen these links before but recent statements and attitude of the coalition and specially US indicates otherwise ... Obama just changed the commander in Afghanistan weeks ago and signalled to continue with his withdrawal program from the country ...

Putin is more pro-American leader ? :lol: ... And nobody's assuming anything much from the Russians apart from trade so lets keep it at that ... Same putin is using the same old trap watching Western economies collapse and dying soldiers in Afghanistan ...

I ask you one thing ...

Weren't these done when sanctions were imposed last time ? Except for the labor part which is almost illogical ... Yes , US can stop buying textile from us but is it the only market ? With the expanding trade volume with CAS , Pakistan can easily take care of that ... You remember opening of supply routes but do you remember how long were closed ?

Iran has everything but the hostility of the Arabs and Western world and it is not changing anytime soon ...

No one can use Pakistan as a football since we aren't fighting for one against another ...

US troops to stay in Afghanistan till 2024: envoy | DAWN.COM

Obama in Afghanistan to Sign Deal to Continue War Through 2024 -- News from Antiwar.com

US to stay in Afghanistan until 2024 - FT.com

Thats why i told u about to wait till 2014 :).

2)Dont assume or hope from bear much.Even iran did and syria did and putin is most pro american leader ever russia had.
Same putin have asked nato to use suppliy routes after 2014 and even their air ports and soldiers are used to provide security to nato supplies as many of the containers get destroyed in mid way from pakistan....

Now come on sanctions....

Your main export is kapda chaddar who goes to U.S or west or u can say textiles.

+

Your labor goes to west and for education too and ur economy much depends on the textile export.if this is stopped then u will fall in week and i will ask u to see example of north korea.That was the reason who came into play when nato supplies were opened by paksitan under pressure and many of the leaders of pakistan told that they cant sustain U.S pressure and even u had to let the supplies in 1500 dollars whose initial price was 5000 dollars.

Buddy,iran have oil and its location is more important then paksitan due to gulf strait and paksitan have none of that.

Yes,u r correct on one point that thats game b/w russia and U.S and once U.S solves russian concerns or their demands like missile shield and entry in wto and more influence on europe and other concessions,that day bear will leave u in mid and u will be alone...

so thats game b/w russia and U.S and pakistan is used as football and ur destiny is kicks only either by U.S or by russia.

The US is going to have between 4-6 bases housing about 30,000 troops in Afghanistan after the draw-down in 2014. You may not be knowing, but many of us knew this since quite some time.

We are not going to play US against Russia or anybody else. We are a natural transit to certain regions and we are going to take advantage of that.

Who told you we that we will be used by one against the other. You think we are fools like you that Vajpayee wrote a letter after nuclear tests in 1998 stating that India did it against Chinese. Do you think we are fools like your many defence ministers who openly stated that China is their number one enemy.

Now, you have only one place to go to - America, and nowhere else. Take panga with America and you lose everything. That is not the case with us - we have alternatives. You don't.

thankfully that relation of ours is not with greedy people:lol:
Oye greedy kisse bola....hum hindu baniya hain....apna fayda sochte hain par jarurat se jyada kuch nahin maangte.

Chalo doston, ab baatein repeat ho rahi hain / hone wali hain to duusre thread par milenge. :enjoy:

Kisiko koi brownie point nahin milega discussion main. Main to Secur aur Surya Kiran ko ek ek de raha hun. Aish karo...:D

Counter copyrights violation ? :rofl: That word made my day ... :lol: Even though its 2:35 AM here :D
Kaun kehta hai Indians innovative nahin hote. :D

Mere hisaab se to Ticker diaogue is din ka sabse tagda dialogue hoga. usne kaha

"I am the link":trinity:

ab Arnold ne Terminaotr 2 main jaise bola tha "I'll be back", usi awaz main socho.

Yahan to 3:15 ho rahe hain. Aata hun yaaron sutta maarke. :drag:

I have seen these links before but recent statements and attitude of the coalition and specially US indicates otherwise ... Obama just changed the commander in Afghanistan weeks ago and signalled to continue with his withdrawal program from the country ...

Putin is more pro-American leader ? :lol: ... And nobody's assuming anything much from the Russians apart from trade so lets keep it at that ... Same putin is using the same old trap watching Western economies collapse and dying soldiers in Afghanistan ...

I ask you one thing ...

Weren't these done when sanctions were imposed last time ? Except for the labor part which is almost illogical ... Yes , US can stop buying textile from us but is it the only market ? With the expanding trade volume with CAS , Pakistan can easily take care of that ... You remember opening of supply routes but do you remember how long were closed ?

Iran has everything but the hostility of the Arabs and Western world and it is not changing anytime soon ...

No one can use Pakistan as a football since we aren't fighting for one against another ...

These links are 2-3 months old and in 2 months,U.S changed 10 yr plan? wow bravo secur :rofl:

Yes,putin is most pro american leader.pls have a history of russian or soviets presidents and see who did n wat ... :wave:

how many times russians provides security to nato supplies? and how many times russians asked nato to stay n fight in A-stan? ;)

how many times russians got codes of missile shield from U.S ?

U.S. ready to provide Russia with missile shield details

U.S. ready to provide Russia with missile shield details | Russia | RIA Novosti

U.S have stake in CAR region and if U.S leaves A-stan then its out of big game or even asia and dont forget the israel factor here.So this is putin policy to get max from U.S and it will provide putins control over nato or even U.S ehich never happnd b4 in history.

I told u that U.S had to use paksitan again so they never went for sanctions who can take out the pakistan..and even U.S dint apply tough sanctions on iran.The level of sanctions on iran is different and if u wanna c the sanctions then c the north korea.

and if by depending on CAR,your economy can survive then best of luck :) and iran would have been number one country.
How many big economies are in CAR? how many big investors are in CAR? give me 2-3...

and supply routes closed? ...Ur army was ready to open the routes in 2 months even..but elections were coming close so even zardari was not ready to take risk due to public anger and ur army have habit to do task by pointing gun at civil shoulders and other point was that U.S had stock of 4-5 months so they even cud manage easily w/o pakistan. but in end,you had to come down at 1500 dollars from 5000 :lol:

Most of the arabs are american slaves and america dont need arabs to deal with iran.They can separately deal with iran and if U.S wanted,it cud have taken out iran much before but they want pro american iran not any destruction of iran so even level of sanctions against iran are not of tough level.U.S can deal with iran with its own sources and even U.S companies are selling wheat to iran :lol:

Yes sir,i told u before once U.S opens it cards for russia or provide them few concessions,then u will be out ...thats why russia is playing cleverly and forcing U.S to come out with more n more concessions by aligning with pakistan...

..so u dont have knowledge how the game is going on,i even provided u links but ur just posting winks and bla bla ...

even u dont know why U.S supplies were opened and what was the reason they were closed and why paksitan had to come to 1500 after 5000 dollars.

so get a hike ...and post some sense..

Kaun kehta hai Indians innovative nahin hote. :D

Mere hisaab se to Ticker diaogue is din ka sabse tagda dialogue hoga. usne kaha

"I am the link":trinity:

ab Arnold ne Terminaotr 2 main jaise bola tha "I'll be back", usi awaz main socho.

Yahan to 3:15 ho rahe hain. Aata hun yaaron sutta maarke. :drag:

Sadly , I never watched Matrix that properly ... I do remember that strange women though :lol:

The question is " Do not we ever sleep ? " :rofl: ... Are we just one of like those villain in a certain James Bond movie who could never sleep ? :D

Back
Top Bottom