What's new

Pakistan’s Nuclear Surge

There are three stages of the nuclear deterrence: minimum level(100-500 nukes), sufficient level(1000-5000 nukes), highest level(10000-50000 nukes).

For the present economic condition for Pakistan, it should take the minimum level as the most suitable choice. Make sure to possess the ability to knock down some major metropolitans and industrial areas in US and West Europe.

Later with improved economy, Pakistan could start to think about the middle one, just like China's past experience. But for now, it is better to take the minimum level for the sake of economy and the cost of maintenance.

I have the same opinion about it. There's another thing, we all know that after Pakistan it will be China's turn, but do the Russinas know that after China uncle sam will be after them? I've serious doubt about the wisdom of the Russian leadership.They have the tendency to buy the american bogeytales.

I have the same opinion about it. There's another thing, we all know that after Pakistan it will be China's turn, but do the Russinas know that after China uncle sam will be after them? I've serious doubt about the wisdom of the Russian leadership.They have the tendency to buy the american bogeytales.

China doesn't 100% trust Russia, therefore we gonna help Pakistan from being dismembered by Nato.

With india & Pakistan having hunderd ++ nuke warheads THIS PRETTY MUCH GURANTEES that the main dispute ie Kashmir Saichen and water supply will not change much.

India want budge having 100 nukes and industrial & convential military advantage. Pakistan wont budge having 200 nukes.

I SEE STATUS QUO AND LOC being border permanent.

Pakistan is said to have around 300 nukes now including thermo-nuclear weapons. Pakistan should not stop building nukes till it has at least 2,000 - 3000 nukes. This will ensure that the indian ocean will completely border Pakistan to its east.

bro, 10 nukes are enough to defend our country, why do we need so many anyway.

look at russia n usa lol, n usa doesnt want iran to build any nukes

bro, 10 nukes are enough to defend our country, why do we need so many anyway.

look at russia n usa lol, n usa doesnt want iran to build any nukes

It is possible to knock out or steal ten nukes but it is not possible, even for uncle sam, to neutralise 300. Of course, there are those who believe that uncle sam has no intention of destroying or stealing Pakistani nukes, it's becuase some people sleep with their eyes open and it's impossible to wake them up. Their judgements are clouded by the 'gifts' they receive from uncle sam!

Wrong info.....Pakistan is at least 5 years away from developing a thermonuclear weapon....

200-300 nuclear warheads are enough for Pakistan against India...

What is Thermonuclear Weapon?

Guys I have a question as we Saudi Arabia is buying Nuclear Capable Ballistic Missiles from China but it doesn't have any Nuclear Material so does our increase in Nuclear Warhead has something to do with Saudi Arabia?

What is Thermonuclear Weapon?

Hydrogen bomb. Takes a 20kt Nagasaki-sized nuke and multiplies the output to the megaton range (up to 1,000 X as powerful) by fusing lithium deuteride, tritium, or other readily-fused components.

It's how our sun creates its energy.

I need to ask one thing it might be off topic..... if a ballistic missile submarine armed with warheads gets hit by a cruise missile or ASM or torpedo, what will be the consequences of course the submarine will get damage or even destroyed but what will happen to the nukes will they remain intact, or they will also get detonated or will they get destroyed?

With india & Pakistan having hunderd ++ nuke warheads THIS PRETTY MUCH GURANTEES that the main dispute ie Kashmir Saichen and water supply will not change much.

India want budge having 100 nukes and industrial & convential military advantage. Pakistan wont budge having 200 nukes.

I SEE STATUS QUO AND LOC being border permanent.

Shall I give you an alternative! What about India giving the Kashmiris their rights let them decide their fate according to your commitments under UN resolutions. This would resolve all Pakistani and Indian issues. Kashmir joining Pakistan or being independent would solve Water problem too, we can deal with our Kashmiri brothers and sort out right mix for water consumption according to their needs.

This problem removed, both Indian and Pakistan can progress without worrying too much about each other. These two with China could then form one of the most dynamic and progressive area in the whole world.

Sensible! But the question is why India is not willing to do it? And please don't give me standard answer, Kashmir is integral part of India. We all know the reality of that myth.

The fact is, India is not a country, it never had been. If it allows Kashmir to separate and takes it deserved independent position or join Pakistan, India would disintegrate slowly. Becoming what it real is, a combination of small states. Please do not try to prove that India was a country in Ancient time. You wouldn't go far, history is against your point of view.

You should be thankful to Brits who handed over you the area, in which you are not even a majority. Do the maths, Jain and low caste are not really Hindus. You should also think about the name Indian, it is a racists slur, which you use proudly.:cheesy:

Shall I give you an alternative! What about India giving the Kashmiris their rights let them decide their fate according to your commitments under UN resolutions. This would resolve all Pakistani and Indian issues. Kashmir joining Pakistan or being independent would solve Water problem too, we can deal with our Kashmiri brothers and sort out right mix for water consumption according to their needs.

This problem removed, both Indian and Pakistan can progress without worrying too much about each other. These two with China could then form one of the most dynamic and progressive area in the whole world.

Sensible! But the question is why India is not willing to do it? And please don't give me standard answer, Kashmir is integral part of India. We all know the reality of that myth.

The fact is, India is not a country, it never had been. If it allows Kashmir to separate and takes it deserved independent position or join Pakistan, India would disintegrate slowly. Becoming what it real is, a combination of small states. Please do not try to prove that India was a country in Ancient time. You wouldn't go far, history is against your point of view.

You should be thankful to Brits who handed over you the area, in which you are not even a majority. Do the maths, Jain and low caste are not really Hindus. You should also think about the name Indian, it is a racists slur, which you use proudly.:cheesy:

un cant resolve all pakistani and indian issues pakistan and india and peace no chance:what:

I need to ask one thing it might be off topic..... if a ballistic missile submarine armed with warheads gets hit by a cruise missile or ASM or torpedo, what will be the consequences of course the submarine will get damage or even destroyed but what will happen to the nukes will they remain intact, or they will also get detonated or will they get destroyed?

They will not detonate but will be destroyed or damaged beyond repair...

Back
Top Bottom