What's new

Pakistan’s New Media Dictionary (Hilarious)

link are not required.it is evident that he is pleasing his lords.

It is amazing that you people are not able to take some healthy criticism. he is a cultural critic pointing things out that most people would like to brush under the rug i think is a positive influence in our society. criticizing pakistan does not make someone anti-pakistan, pointing out the illiterate freaks are trying to pass themselves as learned scholars of a great religion while reeking havoc in the country is also as far as i can see is a good thing. :hitwall::bunny:
SO i say God Speed to Mr Paracha :pakistan:

Aishwarya Rai:
Famous Indian tree-hugger (especially on mangals), who is also a favourite of rabid anti-Hindu Pakistanis who will let her go (along with her tree, but not her husband), when they conquer India during the Ghazwa-ul-Hind in 2012 AD and slaughter all the Hindus of the world with their nuclear-powered laser-swords and bad TV shows, such as Muhammad Bin Iqbal Saladin Qasim Ka Pakistan.
Indus News:
A news channels watched on the banks of the River Indus. By fish.

PTV:
The channel only Rehman Malik and Bilawal Bhutto watch.

Taliban:
Very hairy people who, in spite of being extremely obvious and ubiquitous, are still treated as ghosts by many TV hosts and their guests. They’d rather believe Elvis is alive than agree that it is the Taliban who are blowing themselves up in markets and mosques every now and then.
Example:
News Item: Taliban take responsibility for Pindi mosque blast.
Host: Who are these men?
News Item: Taliban take responsibility for Pindi mosque blast.
Host: Who can these terrorists be?
News Item: TALIBAN TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR PINDI MOSQUE BLAST!!!
Host: Who can do such a thing? Is it the Indians? Israel? CIA? Elvis?
LMAO..... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ghazwa-ul-Hind:
A forthcoming Lollywood science-fiction blockbuster directed by Zaid Hamid, produced by Dr. Shahid Masood, and staring Maria B., Ali Azmat, Hamid Gul, Irfan Siddiqui, and Yoda.

Iqbal Ka Pakistan:
The show that makes the great allama roll in his grave each week.

Imran Khan:
A man who still thinks the Taliban is a brand name for a series of chubby, cuddly teddy bears.
These were my favourites, really good one :D

This guy must have some serious support and fans within india. He wrote some previous articles as well that indians jumped on. These far left liberals are really not a whole lot better than the fundoos. None of this was actually funny but rather a sad attempt.

I have a feeling he didn't want to post a funny article but something more deeper than that.

whatever haven't laughed in the morning like this in past ...good post...+

link are not required.it is evident that he is pleasing his lords.

and how is it evident ? you dont have to provide a link you can quote wht he said in bold even a paragraph will do!! or we shal presume you have no grounds just a BS opinion

This guy must have some serious support and fans within india. He wrote some previous articles as well that indians jumped on. These far left liberals are really not a whole lot better than the fundoos. None of this was actually funny but rather a sad attempt.

I have a feeling he didn't want to post a funny article but something more deeper than that.

he also have a huge support in Pakistan ,i think he should publish blogs in Urdu ..

He is ultra liberal

A lot of stuff in this article is true as Ali (r.a) said "Hikmat momin ki gum shuda dolat hai jaha sai milay lai lo."
I dont blame the poor guy because of so many contradictions in our society. His comments about zaid hamid and amir liaquat are very right.
The thing about Ali Azmats Tind was amazing I cant stop laughing ...

A lot of stuff in this article is true as Ali (r.a) said "Hikmat momin ki gum shuda dolat hai jaha sai milay lai lo."
I dont blame the poor guy because of so many contradictions in our society. His comments about zaid hamid and amir liaquat are very right.
The thing about Ali Azmats Tind was amazing I cant stop laughing ...
poor guy writes with expensive foreign vine every day

how did u get to that conclusion .. please provide link to an article where he seems pleasing to his lords

Nadeem Paracha is one of the worst sycophantic sellouts. He is a predictable hack whose rants always boil down to attacking Muslims and Pakistan in order to appease his target Indian audience. Notice that most of the supporting posts on his DAWN.com blog are from Indians.

NFP has evidently decided that there's more money to be had by sucking up to Indians (bigger economy). The man does not have a single original thought, but constantly rehashes the standard Western/Indian propaganda against Pakistan/Muslims.

he is a cultural critic pointing things out that most people would like to brush under the rug i think is a positive influence in our society. criticizing pakistan does not make someone anti-pakistan, pointing out the illiterate freaks are trying to pass themselves as learned scholars of a great religion while reeking havoc in the country is also as far as i can see is a good

Except that he doesn't offer any solutions or provide a balanced view of affairs. According to him, the blame always resides with Muslims and the Pakistan army/ISI. The Indians/Americans/etc. are always innocent and unfairly targetted by malevolent Pakistanis.

I am not saying Pakistan is not to blame, but the world is a lot more complex than the simplistic tripe offered by NFP. I would have more respect for him if he acknowledged the reality of our foreign enemies and presented a balanced critique rather than, as I said, rehashing standard Indian/Western propaganda.

This guy must have some serious support and fans within india.

Bingo!

He is a sellout who is sucking up to expand his Indian/Western audience base.

he also have a huge support in Pakistan

Wrong. He has a support base only amongst elitist Pakistanis who consider themselves above the common riffraff and desperately want to be liked by the West. These are the "native Orientalists" as the article referenced in this post identifies.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...39909-impact-media-pakistan-3.html#post579302

i think he should publish blogs in Urdu

That would instantly kill his support amongst the elitist Pakistanis. These are the people who like to portray themselvs as "progressive", "westernized" and "urbane" -- not to be confused with the Urdu-speaking, unwashed masses of Pakistan. NFP caters to their sense of superiority over these "uneducated" simpletons, and writing in (needlessly obtuse) English is part of the package.

He is ultra liberal

Nah. He is sellout without any originality or creativity. A one-trick pony with 100% predictable rants.

Developereo;590419]Nadeem Paracha is one of the worst sycophantic sellouts. He is a predictable hack whose rants always boil down to attacking Muslims and Pakistan in order to appease his target Indian audience. Notice that most of the supporting posts on his DAWN.com blog are from Indians.

please support your argument with some thing practical, your personal views are not important here ,what will make more sense if you can please find one of his article and quote what part you disagree with.

NFP has evidently decided that there's more money to be had by sucking up to Indians (bigger economy). The man does not have a single original thought, but constantly rehashes the standard Western/Indian propaganda against Pakistan/Muslims.

This is just your personal view

Except that he doesn't offer any solutions or provide a balanced view of affairs. According to him, the blame always resides with Muslims and the Pakistan army/ISI. The Indians/Americans/etc. are always innocent and unfairly targetted by malevolent Pakistanis.

I dont see may against him why dont any one writes against him, like he does .. ?? simply because they lack gutts it takes a lot of courage to write against estabilisment!

Wrong. He has a support base only amongst elitist Pakistanis who consider themselves above the common riffraff and desperately want to be liked by the West. These are the "native Orientalists" as the article referenced in this post identifies.

Its your personal assumption ,most of the pakistanis are against western or any foriegn influence be it rich or poor , Every ones is frustrated from all these years , NFP is atleast honest and upfront to his readers. May be the only man in Media circa who is doing his job honestly.
That would instantly kill his support amongst the elitist Pakistanis. These are the people who like to portray themselvs as "progressive", "westernized" and "urbane" -- not to be confused with the Urdu-speaking, unwashed masses of Pakistan. NFP caters to their sense of superiority over these "uneducated" simpletons, and writing in (needlessly obtuse) English is part of the package.

you are so wrong here ! remember we have a lot of chanels now some one not liked or not in favour of pakistan can be communicated to 200million pps in a minutes time , and news organisation are in the business of selling bad news so if he makes a mistake he knows what he has to deal with.

Nadeem F. Paracha:
An abomination brought to life by the Elders of Zion and the illuminati to misguide innocent young Pakistani patriots and mohib-e-watan-Ghazwa-ul-Hind warriors with the help of CIA money, NASA spacesuits, and KFC Zinger Burgers. Most probably has ancient Dravidian Hindu blood running in his veins and is certainly out to destroy the super-duper Muslim master-race.

YOO!!! :tup:

Back
Top Bottom