What's new

Pakistan’s missile capability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, truth does make Indians itchy:agree:
And "Oldie" try to respect others. It would have been much better if u have enlighten us with some useful info instead of your usual rhetoric.
And what you provided was useful info??:woot:
First give source for your brain farts, then come talk...........:lol:

On Topic: Pakistan's missile program is moving t a fantastic rate, given the limited budget and requirements they have(compared to other countries). But the SLV program has been in a quagmire since it's inception, both due to chronic lack of funds and the unwillingness of the civilian government to use military tech, even as a last resort, due to the potential harm it might do to Pakistan's already fragile reputation in the international community due to past accusations...........
To it's credit it is still progressing despite the brain drain and low education levels it suffers from
,which is in a worse situation, comparetively, than India or China......

@ indians yr posts have been reported
Reason; Trolling, off topic posts.

Considering the budget the pakistani military has their achivements are nothing short of miraculous

with a tiny budget pakistan has managed to develope the babur cruisr missile, raad air launchrd cruise missile and an array of strategic and ballastic missiles to wipe the monkey worshippers off the face of thid world.

The level of effort to develope a tank and jet fightrt on the same tiny budget needd to be applauded

The ******** comparativly with billions and a world of help have had phuck up and delay after phuck up and delay with **** like the arjun which even the infian military dosent want as a result

Frankly i think pakistan has done superb

Considering the budget the pakistani military has their achivements are nothing short of miraculous

with a tiny budget pakistan has managed to develope the babur cruisr missile, raad air launchrd cruise missile and an array of strategic and ballastic missiles to wipe the monkey worshippers off the face of thid world.

The level of effort to develope a tank and jet fightrt on the same tiny budget needd to be applauded

The ******** comparativly with billions and a world of help have had phuck up and delay after phuck up and delay with **** like the arjun which even the infian military dosent want as a result

Frankly i think pakistan has done superb

I agree with you sir. With so small budget and financially not so stable country, it is definitely an achievement of Pakistan. Pakistan is on its own. However on other side India is getting help from Russia as well as Western countries

Ḥashshāshīn;3541024 said:
Talk with respect, and in proper English.

That guy is a certified troll, ignore!

I'm seeing some serious ignorant and illetrate posts of some indian members.

Lets start with some one claiming we havent test fired ballistic missiles in 10 years. 10-15 ballistic missiles have happened in last test years. Most recent is last year uprgradrd Shaheen 1 A. Replacing liquid fuel missiles now 90 percent of our Ballistic missiles is Solid fuel variants.

I'm on mobile fone, as soon as i'm on laptop, i will argue with facts. Not with lame a$$ arguments.!

I'm seeing some serious ignorant and illetrate posts of some indian members.

Lets start with some one claiming we havent test fired ballistic missiles in 10 years. 10-15 ballistic missiles have happened in last test years. Most recent is last year uprgradrd Shaheen 1 A. Replacing liquid fuel missiles now 90 percent of our Ballistic missiles is Solid fuel variants.

I'm on mobile fone, as soon as i'm on laptop, i will argue with facts. Not with lame a$$ arguments.!

You are very correct about the SLV program... we can see the example of North Korea which has been testing ballistic missiles as they have a much better industrial base to manufacture liquid fuel motors... not forgetting the fact that Pakistan's liquid fueled missiles are re-painted North Korean missiles.

What makes it more ridiculous is that even TELs come from China... the Engine, Wheel, steering every thing come from China... not much too boost about.

In your wet dreams everything comes from china but practically we build every nut and bolt of missile. Prove that pakistan does not have all the necessary tools and equipment to build such balistic missiles? DARKY, it's 2012. Please convinve your readers that pakistan does not have manufacturing tools!!!!! I have read how you said we import motors from China hex name company. Making wild claims like Prasun K Gupta aint gonna help you son!

Next thing, liquid fuels are being phased out as we speak and they would mostly act as backup missiles from now on. Now SLV part, why Pakistan doesnt built it. Simple answer,, not enough money allocated to SUPARCO or else we would have seen pur own SLV!

And what you provided was useful info??:woot:
First give source for your brain farts, then come talk...........:lol:

On Topic: Pakistan's missile program is moving t a fantastic rate, given the limited budget and requirements they have(compared to other countries). But the SLV program has been in a quagmire since it's inception, both due to chronic lack of funds and the unwillingness of the civilian government to use military tech, even as a last resort, due to the potential harm it might do to Pakistan's already fragile reputation in the international community due to past accusations...........
To it's credit it is still progressing despite the brain drain and low education levels it suffers from
,which is in a worse situation, comparetively, than India or China......

PIEAS, NUST, UET Lahore, Institute of Space Technology, GIKI, COMSATS., FAST, NED karachi, quaid e azam university and LUMS are few top class institues in pakistan providing high level of education.

So tell me what kind of Low level education is being provided in which institute in Pakistan? Next time dont spew and make claims with some facts!

You see weight and range comparisons are not a correct measure as to what extent Pakistani solid fuel missiles are influenced or copied from Chinese missiles.... which we all know it is...

Chinese DF-11 & Pakistani Ghaznavi
DF-11.jpg
Ghaznavi_2big.jpg

Chinese DF-11A & Shaheen I
DF-11A_5big.jpg
Shaheen-I_5.jpg

Chinese M-18 missile & Shaheen 2
M-18_big.jpg
Shaheen-II_5.jpg

All blown up Chinese missile... even the motor used is from China Hexi Chemical & Mechanical Company Solid motors for first stages are L-SpaB.
For Shaheen-2 the engine is L-SpaB-140B with 1.40 m in diameter and a length of 7.15 m.
For the second stage there is a shorter solid motor SpaB-140.

L-SpaB-140B.jpg

The Domestic industry of Pakistan is incapable of manufacturing such motors... and they are imported from the Chinese firm China Hexi Chemical & Mechanical Company

let's take an example of airbus and boeing civilian aircraft. Some of their aircrafts looks very same if some one puts a picture side by side of theirs. Does it means one corporation copied the aircraft of another corporation? .

What did you post is the crap of highest order. Ahaseeb pointed the factual errors in the comaprison yet you insisting on same old bull shyte which is becoming your style... Repeat your self in one way or another. !

You are very correct about the SLV program... we can see the example of North Korea which has been testing ballistic missiles as they have a much better industrial base to manufacture liquid fuel motors... not forgetting the fact that Pakistan's liquid fueled missiles are re-painted North Korean missiles.

What makes it more ridiculous is that even TELs come from China... the Engine, Wheel, steering every thing come from China... not much too boost about.

Thats true. Even the TELs (Transporter, Erector & Launcher) of the Shaheen series of missiles have an uncanny resemblance to the Chinese M-series of SRBMs and MRBMs.

Ḥashshāshīn;3541024 said:
Talk with respect, and in proper English.

well if somebody will try to mess with my country i'll not stay quiet :P

I agree with you sir. With so small budget and financially not so stable country, it is definitely an achievement of Pakistan. Pakistan is on its own. However on other side India is getting help from Russia as well as Western countries

Here it goes again...

Kid we dont receive help from Russia...Russia is not advanced in solid fuel rocket technology as India..

This thread is about 'Pakistan’s missile capability' :angry:

Here it goes again...

Kid we dont receive help from Russia...Russia is not advanced in solid fuel rocket technology as India..

This thread is about 'Pakistan’s missile capability' :angry:
Not related to the topic but your statement is wrong. Your air-force and missile system mostly relies on Russian technology.

Reactions: AUz
Not related to the topic but your statement is wrong. Your air-force and missile system mostly relies on Russian technology.

Care to explain how???
India's solid rocket tech was developed from SLV-3 and its legcy traces back to Rohini sounding rocket in '60s

Indias liquid rocket tech traces back to project devil/valiant rocket motors

We have developed our own guidence system in 1980s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom