What's new

Pakistan’s middle class defies ‘conservative’ stereotype

People are missing the point. The 'elite' like these foods, not because they are better, but because they are stamped 'American'.

To be fair, this happens all over the world.

Some stupid Americans pay literally ten times as much for an Italian biscotti over a plain American cookie.

American is Best.

I had McDonalds in the Lahore Cricket Stadium, I have to say it was allot better than the crap we have here in America.

I'm pretty sure it means American products. McDonalds doesnt import food for it's menus from America, its bought locally.

My family is still dispensing the infant cloths my father sent to Pakistan in the 90s. Still they are usable. Too bad not many things are 'Made in America' anymore.

i think pak has good prospects with a growing middle class. lahore and karachi will be 2 cities to invest in the future. large popolation with money to spend. i hope indian it opens centres tehre.

Yup, they are opening up the biggest fatburger outlet in the world in Lahore.

what I do love is makki di roti and sarson ka saag,, the best
My mouth watered up, makkai ki roti is the best

A burger place for tasteless Burger people.
Who can rate a damn commercial burger better than traditional tasty Kebabs of Lahore ?

i think pak has good prospects with a growing middle class. lahore and karachi will be 2 cities to invest in the future. large popolation with money to spend. i hope indian it opens centres tehre.

Corrupted government spent majority of the money on fake/fail projects, and rest spend on big cities Lahore and Islamabad. What about rest of Pakistan? There is no investment in Blochistan other then Gwadar. no money on infrastructures like improving and building roads and railway is pathatic, no education program for Balochistan and interior sindh. Pakistan has to develop coastal cities with port, build export zone at each city.

South Indian food they put too much coconut milk in the food. That's what I don't like about it.

Not in everything man,they can go without coconut in it,ll taste different but they ll substitute it with pepper and onions.

Back
Top Bottom