What's new

Pakistan’s middle class defies ‘conservative’ stereotype

Tu Baaz Nahi'n Ayega :lol:......what can the poor chaps do, the burger looks like something between an omelet and a runny daal.

You haven't eaten it so who are you to judge??? :D

Btw my guilty pleasure was Pakistani street shwarmas.

I really don't like burgers as much as I like the shwarmas.

Cheap and delicious with a coke and cigarette.

Last edited by a moderator:
You haven't eaten it so who are you to judge??? :D

Btw my guilty pleasure was Pakistani street shwarmas.

I really don't like burgers as much as I like the shwarmas.

Cheap and delicious with a coke and cigarette.

Just looking at it makes me want to reach for the Lota.

Try a kill and cook on a camp fire and you will forever linger the taste.

560258_449904545080814_1350494254_n.jpg

Just looking at it makes me want to reach for the Lota.

Try a kill and cook on a camp fire and you will forever linger the taste.

560258_449904545080814_1350494254_n.jpg

Have had many of these in the deserts of cholistan. Nothing like a warm fire roasting deer meat on a cold night with a sea of stars above you.

I eat everything except pork, and shrimp.

The reason for pork is religious and although I like seafood shrimp is a bottom feeder.

In my village home we mostly eat veg dishes unless it's special occasion or guests come.

In city home it's complete opposite with kebab and boti being on the menu daily.

Personally my favorite dishes are beef/goat karrai. Chapli and seek kebab. Nihari, kerala ghost, and saag.

Interesting thing my grandmother used to do in village is she would take chana dal and mince into a keema. That was pretty good substitute for meat.

yea.. that kind of 'kheema' e do it regularly at home in india.
basically the taste of our dishes comes frmo the masalas - so mosltly I like the paneer substitute in N indian dishes.

yea.. that kind of 'kheema' e do it regularly at home in india.
basically the taste of our dishes comes frmo the masalas - so mosltly I like the paneer substitute in N indian dishes.

Best masalas they have are in Lahore in Pakistan.

i love veg burger . a number of places in india offer it , mostly with aloo pattice. i also like masala omletes which is my "non-veg" dish.

Best masalas they have are in Lahore in Pakistan.

depends on what kind of masala, beacuse every region in india has a diferent masala for their cuisine.

eg in south india the masala is completely different,

i love veg burger . a number of places in india offer it , mostly with aloo pattice. i also like masala omletes which is my "non-veg" dish.

depends on what kind of masala, beacuse every region in india has a diferent masala for their cuisine.

eg in south india the masala is completely different,

South Indian food they put too much coconut milk in the food. That's what I don't like about it.

Americans cannot beat us in terms of food!

South Indian food they put too much coconut milk in the food. That's what I don't like about it.

ya,they do use a lot of coconut,which even i dont like.even in chicken gravy.

and i stay in south india.

only in keral they use lot of coconut. in bangalore cocnut is not there in all dishes..

ya,but in many of them(no offence but i personally dont like it).

i am in karnataka too.

These eating points are more for the sake of fashion than taste. Typical pakistanis. Our local franchies got better fast food. Even better lahorei food is the best.

Back
Top Bottom