What's new

Pakistan’s defence made invincible, says Dr AQ Khan

So you made your nuclear weapon by your own ?????

Then why your country is still not able to make a power plant by your own ????

Every county those have nuclear bomb also have thermonuclear device or bomb why your county dnt have this ????

No country in this world acquired nukes all on their own if you go back and read history. Every body got help from some where and helped someone else. China is a great friend so they always help us out.
2nd what my country have or not or who helped my country achieve what is none of india's business. So you better focus on your own country.

No country in this world acquired nukes all on their own if you go back and read history. Every body got help from some where and helped someone else. China is a great friend so they always help us out.
2nd what my country have or not or who helped my country achieve what is none of india's business. So you better focus on your own country.

No its not true we develop nuclear technology by our own

Thats why we have no of nuclear power plants made by our own country without anyone's help

Yes its not a our concern that how you made your weapons but some members asking that their weapons are better than Indians so its just a fact ride hope you dnt mind

Great to know Pakistan has some of the best nukes, where are they kept???:what:

To be honest,AQ Khan does not have that much contribution in Pakistan's Nuclear Program and he has no contribution AT ALL in Pakistan's Nuclear Weapons Program...I mean you just cannot give all the credit to ONE person...

What about the whole team?What about the other scientists?

Remember AQ Khan is basically a metallurgist,and the subject has got nothing to do with weapons...

I'm not denying his importance, as he gave us the centrifuge technology,but the way he transferred it to Libya is embarassing...

The names of the participants in the weapons program have not been declared openly,one of them was Muhammad Hafeez Qureshi who died 4 years ago Muhammad Hafeez Qureshi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He talks about missiles...I mean why does he try to take all the credit and become a hero when he already is one...

PS: I know there will be a lot of neagative replies from Pakistani PDF members,but I think what I have said is logical,all else is propaganda...

you want to know the importance of A.Q. Khan in Pak Atomic program? Read facts why Bhutto called him all the way from Holland. Before his arrival, Pakistan Atomic Program was running at a turtle's pace in which he injected an adrenaline.

you want to know the importance of A.Q. Khan in Pak Atomic program? Read facts why Bhutto called him all the way from Holland. Before his arrival, Pakistan Atomic Program was running at a turtle's pace in which he injected an adrenaline.

Read my post again...have I denied his importance in the nuclear program?i said he gave us the centrifuge technology and the scientists worked on this with him...I'm saying about his importance in the nuclear weapons program...weaponizing the HE uranium is a seperate and difficult process...making proper warheads,reliable detonating mechanisms,their impenetrable security are also important and different tasks...

Back
Top Bottom